Schulz turns over list (Continued)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Schulz turns over list (Continued)

Post by Demosthenes »

Dear Friends,

Tonight, on the one-year anniversary of the Ron Paul National Meetup Conference Call, will someone ask Ron Paul to clear up the allegations circulating the Net about ties to Freemasonry? He needs to confirm or deny the allegations of ties to any secret society.
Here's that info: http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008 ... eemasonry/

Also, since Bob Schulz will also be on, will he answer this issue of him handing over names to FedGov? If BS goes through with his hunger strike, I suspect at least 225 people will hope he doesn't come out of it alive.

/s/ Nicholas Landholt, Independent Texan, Ecclesia Militans
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Schulz turns over list (Continued)

Post by LPC »

Oh, goody. Demo's back. Now we can feed again.

(On the living spirits of crushed taxpayers. Yum, yum.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Incidentally, there's an entire thread of SooeyJuris entitled "Robert Schulz rats out his followers."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ron Paul is a Shriner? Who knew?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Dear Friends,

Tonight, on the one-year anniversary of the Ron Paul National Meetup Conference Call, will someone ask Ron Paul to clear up the allegations circulating the Net about ties to Freemasonry? He needs to confirm or deny the allegations of ties to any secret society.

Also, since Bob Schulz will also be on, will he answer this issue of him handing over names to FedGov? If BS goes through with his hunger strike, I suspect at least 225 people will hope he doesn't come out of it alive.

There's just not a lot of loyalty around this bunch...one way or the other...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:Ron Paul is a Shriner? Who knew?
I just can't picture Ron Paul driving a little car.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

Demosthenes wrote:
Dear Friends,

My God...don't these people have more things to worry about than Ron Paul being a Freemason?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Dear Friends,

My God...don't these people have more things to worry about than Ron Paul being a Freemason?
Good point, Doktor. They have so much to worry about! Definitely a problem for these people. I can just see wackos everywhere with their heads just spinning furiously and exploding over the idea of Ron Paul, their big hero of the moment, being a Freemason ("oohhhhh noooooooo!!! run away, run away!!!!!") (whether he happens to be one or not). These delusional people buy into all the conspiracy nonsense, and their delusions come back to bite 'em on the old gluteus maximus.

Poetic justice.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Just did a google search on Ron Paul freemason and the results were stinkin' hilarious.
Demo.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

I received his Truth in Taxation CD.
So am I on the list?

Would State and County volunteers get in trouble too?
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I would imagine that certain IRS employees purchased Bob's plan. If those names aren't on his list, that would be an interesting test as to the completeness of what he turned over...
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:I would imagine that certain IRS employees purchased Bob's plan. If those names aren't on his list, that would be an interesting test as to the completeness of what he turned over...
That is definitely NOT a great leap of imagination.

AFTP:

Although you MIGHT be on the list of names turned over to the IRS, your history (including doing everything you did to clerar up your record) will weigh strongly against anything nasty happening.

At most, you might get a visit from some people who wear really ugly suits or be put back in the regular examination / audit cycle foir a few years.

If you have any concerns, it might be a good idea to visit your local IRS or Taxpayer Advocate office, confess that you actually read some of the koolaid labels, and request that your name be marked as a good guy.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Gregg wrote:Ron Paul is a Shriner? Who knew?
I just can't picture Ron Paul driving a little car.
Doktor, I am hereby sending you a bill for the latest ruined keyboard. (Yes, I know I should have swallowed that mouthful of homemade cafe mocha ... but still!)

And in other news on ol' Schulzie:
Bob Schulz wrote:May 17, 2008

Historic WTP "V for Vendetta" Poster Now Available

In the 2006 futuristic movie "V for Vendetta," the protagonist protester of the film, "V", begins his open defiance of the tyrannical government by hijacking a television studio and broadcasting his message of rebellion declaring, "Truth is, there's something terribly wrong with this country."

He's right. There is.

In the movie's final climactic scene, the masses, all wearing the masked costume of famed English revolutionary Guy Fawkes, assemble in a dystopian downtown London marching directly, and non-violently, against the ultimately disorientated forces of the government.

As part of WTP’s Give Me Liberty conference of March 2007, and taking strong cues from the political elements of the movie, a large number of WTP supporters donned the identical "V" costumes used in the movie, and assembled directly in front of the White House holding large billboard-size banners, proclaiming, “Dear Government, Obey the Constitution -- or else…" and “No Answers, NO Taxes".

The purpose of the masks and costumes was to give expression (protected by the First Amendment’s guarantee of Free Speech) to the fact that America was becoming a Police State.

The participants stood in silent protest of the Government's refusal to respond to the People's Petitions for Redress of Grievances. The next day, the Washington Post published a short story & photo, noting the First Amendment issues behind the very unique protest.

Just two days later, the U.S. Department of Justice filed a civil lawsuit against Bob Schulz and the WTP organization, claiming their Petitions for Redress constituted an unlawful "abusive tax shelter" in violation of “Section 6700 of the Internal Revenue Code.” The Government sought to enjoin WTP from distributing their Petition for Redress of Grievances containing highly damaging legal research regarding the (alleged) authority of the Government to impose mandatory wage withholding upon ordinary American workers. The case is still under appeal.

{snip}

As a fund raiser, we are now making available a high-resolution, full-color poster marking WTP’s historic “V” the DC protest event. Each poster is professionally printed on 80# pound, high gloss cover stock.

The "16 x 20" posters are suitable for framing and are shipped in a sturdy shipping tube.

{snip donation link}

Posters are $30 each, or (5) five for $100.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

by "a large number" I'd say they mean about 75, although it's hard to get an accurate count.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche

Trippy wrote: Doktor, I am hereby sending you a bill for the latest ruined keyboard. (Yes, I know I should have swallowed that mouthful of homemade cafe mocha ... but still!)
That's nothing. One time someone here made mention of that those Nazi Olsen twins Prussian Blue.

I'm still scrubbing tequila off the monitor.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That was me.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

They can’t sing but they are cute though.

Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?