Bilderberg Conference

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Bilderberg Conference

Post by Demosthenes »

RE: Needing Sponsorship to attend the Bilderberg Event

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: May 21, 2008 8:39 AM

Patriot Filmmaker Terry Melton request sponsorship to attend this years Bilderberg Meeting to document this event, he has worked with the likes of Alex Jones. I will too be trying to attend.

thank you
Donna VanMeter

Terry M .. View
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:10:37 AM
To:thatdamnvanmeter@yahoo.com

If you know anyone that can sponsor me, please forward this email.

Bilderberg will be meeting at the luxurious Westfield’s Marriott resort from Thursday, June 5, to Sunday, June 8, at Chantilly, Va., near Washington’s Dulles International Airport. I will be wrapping up from the feature film "STRINGS” I am working on until the end of May.

I would like to go to this Bilderberg event and video history with my new Panasonic HVX200 TRUE HD camera, not HDV. The camera was an investment to me by my father whom believes my future as a film maker. I will be going up with Cirino Reno Gonzalez’s girlfriend Donna VanMeter. Reno is one of the 4 arrest for supporting the Browns.

She continues his work.

Very Brave Woman!!!!

I would need lodging, frequent flyer miles if anyone has them. As many of you know, I went up to the Browns to film Ed and Elaine Brown, and was taken in by the FEDS for being at Danny Riley’s home when it was raided. Danny was a supporter of the Browns and has paid the ultimate price as a patriot.

HE PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE AS DID THE OTHERS.

Since my return I have dealt with the FEDS messing with me,,,,, from the SS calling me and US Marshals trying to set me up.

I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE NWO AND THIER ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS FILM MAKER COWER DOWN IN FEAR...I AM GOING FOR THE JUGULAR.

I would like to go ASAP. If any local patriot media wants the TRUE HD video let me know If you can send me. Freedom isn’t free.

Those that send me will have exclusive writes to the footage. I just want the NWO to know their days are short. The NWO will be destroyed.

Also anyone that does send me will get a copy of all the footage.

Thank you for sending me. Please make donations ASAP.. the meeting is in a few weeks.

Terry Melton

Search the Web:
Panasonic HVX200
Demo.
Demosthenes

Re: Bilderberg Conference

Post by Demosthenes »

Save your Frequent Flyer Miles, guy. Melton won't get within a block of the hotel, security will be so tight.

I have a friend who attended the conference a couple of years ago (he was invited because he was the gov of VA at the time.) When I asked him what it was like, he responded, "I thought I'd get to learn a secret handshake or something, but instead, it was just a really boring conference."
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:I have a friend who attended the conference a couple of years ago (he was invited because he was the gov of VA at the time.) When I asked him what it was like, he responded, "I thought I'd get to learn a secret handshake or something, but instead, it was just a really boring conference."
He didn't get to learn the secret handshake because we decided that he just wasn't the material that the NWO/Illuminati needed. So he got the boring conference instead.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I have a friend who attended the conference a couple of years ago (he was invited because he was the gov of VA at the time.) When I asked him what it was like, he responded, "I thought I'd get to learn a secret handshake or something, but instead, it was just a really boring conference."
He didn't get to learn the secret handshake because we decided that he just wasn't the material that the NWO/Illuminati needed. So he got the boring conference instead.
You beat me to it. Tell Donna I'll be attending and she's more than welcome to stay on the porch with my pack of vicious guard dachshunds. Transportation is her own problem though, as I'll be carpooling with David Rockefeller and he doesn't allow hitchhikers.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

A good story about trying to break into the conference and other "Illuminati events" is in this book: Them! Adventures with Extremists.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0743233 ... eader-link
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:
I AM GOING FOR THE JUGULAR.
Melton's gonna bleed on them.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Terry Melton wrote:As many of you know, I went up to the Browns to film Ed and Elaine Brown, and was taken in by the FEDS for being at Danny Riley’s home when it was raided. Danny was a supporter of the Browns and has paid the ultimate price as a patriot.

HE PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE AS DID THE OTHERS.
And yet, Melton flew all the way to NH on the taxpayer's dime only to take the fifth when it came time to stand up and help Danny.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Terry Melton wrote: Danny was a supporter of the Browns and has paid the ultimate price as a patriot.
No, he paid the ultimate price for being a fool and drinking the koolade. A subtle difference perhaps in Mr. Melton's viewpoint, but a difference nevertheless.

[From the Observer:] I accidentally hit the edit button instead of the quote button on Dezcad's post and altered it, thus entering my post instead. Mea culpa. The above statement is not Dezcad's original statement or quote.
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

oK, LETS TRY AGAIN.

Try it sometime, I took the 5th because it is my right in the Constitution. Only those that hate the Constitution dont want me to have that right. I was threatened by the US Government through my Attorney that If anyone does testify, they were subject to arrest. One doesnt have to miss all his or her teeth to be a bad Apple. My Cousin in NC is a FBI White Collar Crime agent. He bust White Collar Crime all the time, its his job. Just because you or someone is in law enforcement does not keep you from being that bad Apple. The Cop that loves whom he serves and protects is a good cop, he that hates the Constitution hates its citizens. I know that not all law enforcement are not bad, just some. I want to go to the Bildeberg to video ALL THE EVENTS and people to include AJ.

There is evil in every man, some live by it, some love it. If you hate the Constitution, you hate freedom, liberty and the True American Way. Oh by the way, going for the Juglar is a figure of speech, Kinda like, The Cowboys are going to kick the NY Giants ass. They arnt really going to fight each other, but its fun to watch them play ball. I want to go to video history more than anything, not wanting to yell at the BUILI GROUP, but film the event period.

PEACE AND LOVE ..T MEL
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

No one denies it is your right to take the 5th. And no one here thinks you shouldn't have that right.

It was also your choice to take the fifth. You made a conscious choice not to support your heroes in their time of need just to save your own skin.

Danny was willing to die for the Browns. You, Jose, Romeo, and Elaine Brown herself weren't even willing to testify on his behalf.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

T MEL wrote:oK, LETS TRY AGAIN.

Try it sometime, I took the 5th because it is my right in the Constitution. Only those that hate the Constitution dont want me to have that right.
No one said, or wants, you to not have that right. It was just interesting that you decided to exercise that right instead of helping Danny. It appears that most people for the defense put themselves ahead of the Defendants or their so-called "cause".
T MEL wrote: Oh by the way, going for the Juglar is a figure of speech, Kinda like, The Cowboys are going to kick the NY Giants ass.
Too bad you hadn't kept that in mind when you make "sodomy" allegations against a Marshall. It is OK for you to use a figure of speech but no one else can, huh?
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

Beleive it or not, I could have only made it worse for Danny, he understands this and does his brother and others. I dont need to have your OK to know I did what was right. I made my choice based on what I felt would be best for them and myself, they understand this. I am at PEACE with my choice.

PEACE AND LOVE T MEL
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

YOU WROTE: Too bad you hadn't kept that in mind when you make "sodomy" allegations against a Marshall. It is OK for you to use a figure of speech but no one else can, huh?

This did happen, figure of speech or threat is not my concern, its that this person had a badge on and threatened to destroy my life.

According to my Cousin in the FBI, he was way out of line.

Thanks T MEL
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

T MEL wrote:Beleive it or not, I could have only made it worse for Danny
You were a defense witness - they are the ones that subpoenaed you - not a government witness. Why did Reno's lawyer call you to the stand if not to testify?

Bill Riley certainly seemed pretty disgusted with the "pleading the 5th" game during the trial.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

T MEL wrote:This did happen, figure of speech or threat is not my concern, its that this person had a badge on and threatened to destroy my life.

According to my Cousin in the FBI, he was way out of line.
I'm beginning to see a pattern here: Nothing you do is your fault.

It's the government's fault that you took the 5th and didn't testify, and it's the marshal's fault that you made the sodomy remark.

Everything is somebody else's responsibility, and not yours.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

There are two side to every coin, your coin is one sided.

Ok, Im done with you...LMAO

PEACE TMEL :D
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

T MEL wrote:LMAO
CYA is more appropriate.
Demo.
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

Dont think so, will be ready.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

T MEL wrote:There are two side to every coin, your coin is one sided.
The above statement makes no sense. If there are two sides to every coin, a coin can't be one-sided. You may have meant, there are two sides to every issue, and the person to whom you were referring has a view of that issue that is one-sided. However, that works both ways. You also have a view that is very one-sided.

Additionally, we here at Quatloos also love the Constitution. The difference between us and Ed Brown, Danny Riley and others in their circle, is that we actually understand it.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

T MEL wrote:Dont think so, will be ready.
Did you take an anti-indictment pill or something?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie