Another LostHeads Follower Goes Down the Crapper $20,000

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Another LostHeads Follower Goes Down the Crapper $20,000

Post by Joey Smith »

reeferone

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:12 pm Post subject: Going to Tax Court

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody,
In past post I wrote that I petioned the court for re-determination of a 3219 letter(Notice of Deficiency)raising the tax that they say I owe to over 20 grand!
They filed a SFR saying I didn't file. I did but was a few months late. I have the ret reciept with there stamp and time and U.S. post Office time and date delivered. Have sent several copies in the years of battling this and still they say I didn't file.
They answered the petion with the NO Knowledge excuse. They sent it to Appeals and I talked to them. They are now saying that they won't accept my return and sending back to the attorneys. They wouldn't say if they are saying that they found my return or using one of the copies I sent them.
Can they change the case to what they want or do they HAVE to clear the failure to file or 3219. In all the paper work there is NOTHING about frivolous returns just Penalty's and interest. I have no problem with them filing on me to attack me for my CtC filing, I worry that we get in Court and the Judge will let them try to prosecute me for frivolous return.
Any help in what I may face would be helpfull
reeferone
Should we start taking bets on how much of a frivolous penalty he will eventually get hit with?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Another LostHeads Follower Goes Down the Crapper $20,000

Post by Famspear »

I think "reeferone" may not the right name for that user.

More like "reefer more than one" or "reefer several" or "reefer one two many."

Maybe "reefer madness."

Remember "Reefer Madness"? Remember the Sixties?

Neither do I. (I guess we all had a good time.)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

I betcha that it's really Tommy Chong...
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I have no problem with them filing on me to attack me for my CtC filing, I worry that we get in Court and the Judge will let them try to prosecute me for frivolous return.
The Tax Court judge will possibly ding reefer with a penalty ranging from a few hundred dollars to $25,000.

It's the next phase that reefer should worry about.
18 USC Sec. 287 False, fictitious or fraudulent claims

Whoever makes or presents to any person or officer in the civil, military, or naval service of the United States, or to any department or agency thereof, any claim upon or against the United States, or any department or agency thereof, knowing such claim to be false, fictitious, or fraudulent, shall be imprisoned not more than five years and shall be subject to a fine in the amount provided in this title.
Title 26 USC § 7206(1) Fraud and false statements

Any Person who… (1) Declaration under penalties of perjury - Willfully makes and subscribes any return, statement, or other document, which contains or is verified by a written declaration that is made under the penalties of perjury, and which he does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter; shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof;

Shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years
Or fined not more than $250,000 for individuals ($500,000 for corporations)
Or both, together with cost of prosecution
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Cpt Banjo wrote:I betcha that it's really Tommy Chong...
"Heeyyyyy mannnn, far out dude. The IRS wants 20 thousand from me. I guess I really have 'em over a barrel now, maannn.... Like, man, it's like Patrick Mooney said ... every time I lose, it just reinforces my belief that Cracking the Code is correct.

Wow dude.

That Pete Hendrickson is one heavy dude. He's the man.

Far out."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

reeferone wrote:
Any help in what I may face would be helpfull [sic]
Hey, duuude, why dontcha just try to get Sweety Petey Weety Blowhard Hendrickson to represent you in court. He has actual federal tax litigation experience, duuude!

OK, OK, he's not TECHNICALLY authorized to represent you in court and he's not TECHNICALLY QUALIFIED to pontificate about tax law and he does not TECHNICALLY have a clue about why he lost his own federal tax case. But maann, you just gotta loosen up, dude. I mean don't sweat it man, 20 thousand dollars, it's just bread man. Don't be materialistic. We gotta think cosmic here duude.

Hey, don't Bogart that joint, dude.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Somebody needs to go back to his day job!
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Cpt Banjo wrote:I betcha that it's really Tommy Chong...
That's what you want you to think. It's Stacy Keach, iguana and all.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:Somebody needs to go back to his day job!
Aw, maann. Reality. What a bummer.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Any help in what I may face would be helpfull
On the off chance that reeferone may see this, I will offer some useful advice. If reef will settle his Tax Court case before it goes to trial by agreeing to give up his CTC fantasy, I predict he will avoid all penalties and will go to the bottom of CI's list of cases for DOJ referral.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat