Blasphemy at Lostheads?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Blasphemy at Lostheads?

Post by Quixote »

Losthead John Gartnerasks:
How do I refute, at an appeals hearing after income tax examination changes have been proposed, bank deposites claimed by the IRS as "income"? Also "other income" claims. I know bank deposites are just receipts and not "income", if not obtained from a privileged source, but I need some strong ammo to support that contention. Is there any?
In the olden days, when Pete's word was law, Mr. Gartner would have been immediately chastised for failing to know that all the ammo he needed was in CtC. Fortunately for John, it is unlikely that the Lostheads will ever realize that the most likely way for IRS to have obtained his bank records was for him to have given the IRS the records, a mortal sin.

I find it interesting that neither pdy nor Victoria asked the first question I would ask if John were not a TP, "Were any of the deposits not income and if so, what were they?"
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat