Elaine digs herself in even deeper

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Elaine digs herself in even deeper

Post by Demosthenes »

By filing a false 1099OID against the court and the IRS.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown261.pdf

I guess she thinks it's really important to *never* see the light of day again.

The stuff she's filing lately is so damned stupid, even for a tax denier, that you have to wonder whether it's being prepared by someone who actually wishes her ill.

Edit: I'm temporarily removing the link to the actual 1099OIDs until I have a chance to sanitize the SSNs.
Demo.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Elaine digs herself in even deeper

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The last few days, someone has been posting all over Sui Juris about using 1099-OIDs against courts, judges and IRS agents. Either she has been reading Sui, or they are cribbing from the same source.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

She most definitely is not online, and if I had to guess, I'd say that Keith in RI in preparing her garbage filings for her.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Earth, calling Elaine.....
Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—

[ . . . ]

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years [ . . . ] or both.
---18 USC 1001.

Earth calling Elaine.....
Any person who willfully delivers or discloses to the Secretary [of the Treasury or his delegate] any list, return, account, statement, or other document, known by him to be fraudulent or to be false as to any material matter, shall be fined not more than $10,000 ($50,000 in the case of a corporation), or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both [ . . . ]
---26 USC 7207.

I would think that willfully sending a phony Form 1099 to the IRS would satisfy the above provisions, in terms of criminal culpability.

There is also 26 USC 7206(1) -- but that one might not apply. Elaine might not have been smart enough (or, should I say, dumb enough) to send the Form 1099 reports to the IRS with a signed Form 1096 (which is what you would normally do, if you were a normal person). Form 1096 contains the space for signature, "under penalty of perjury." I think 7206(1) generally requires that you have signed under penalty of perjury in order for you to be guilty.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

CaptainKickback wrote:One fault, possibly, in your arguements. You are assuming that (a) Elaine Brown or the Sui-goons are actually aware of 18 USC 1001 and 26 USC 7207, and that (b) they have the mental acument to correctly understand what those two code sections say.
Don't you know that Title 18 is the Criminal Code, and title 26 is the Internal Revenue Code? As Ed Brown told us, a Code is not Law. :roll:
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

WTF? Elaine, or whoever is acting in her behalf, doesn't seem to understand the purpose of filing bogus Forms 1099OID. The point is to use the IRS to harass your enemies. Even in its darkest hours, the IRS would not have harassed itself.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Quixote wrote:WTF? Elaine, or whoever is acting in her behalf, doesn't seem to understand the purpose of filing bogus Forms 1099OID. The point is to use the IRS to harass your enemies. Even in its darkest hours, the IRS would not have harassed itself.
Actually, I'm seeing a lot of these lately, done just like this. Apparently, its tied to the UCC - strawman approach of getting liabilities paid for from your super secret account with the treasury. Honestly, even though I was explaining this to the director of revenue among others, I really haven't dug deep into what this is all about. In any event, they're popping up all over the place.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Quixote wrote:WTF? Elaine, or whoever is acting in her behalf, doesn't seem to understand the purpose of filing bogus Forms 1099OID. The point is to use the IRS to harass your enemies. Even in its darkest hours, the IRS would not have harassed itself.
That was my reaction. Elaine and her suijuris colleagues are a little confused about the plan, I think.
"My Health is Better in November."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Then, sir, you never worked for the IRS recently...but I agree that the IRS would not have used Elaine's plan.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Imalawman wrote:
Actually, I'm seeing a lot of these lately, done just like this. Apparently, its tied to the UCC - strawman approach of getting liabilities paid for from your super secret account with the treasury. Honestly, even though I was explaining this to the director of revenue among others, I really haven't dug deep into what this is all about. In any event, they're popping up all over the place.
The 1099OID is a bizarre choice, regardless of the theory behind it. Perhaps it appeals to the TP psyche because it is generally used only by financial institutions. And it's connected with debt instruments, those mysterious (to the average TP) documents banks use to create money from thin air.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Imalawman wrote: Actually, I'm seeing a lot of these lately, done just like this. Apparently, its tied to the UCC - strawman approach of getting liabilities paid for from your super secret account with the treasury. Honestly, even though I was explaining this to the director of revenue among others, I really haven't dug deep into what this is all about. In any event, they're popping up all over the place.
Not sure of the original source. However, I believe the usual cadre of suspects [i.e., Sam Davis, Sam Kennedy, Vic Beck, etc.] are involved. It's part of the UCC/Redemption theory.

It's an outgrowth of "acceptance for value." I think the lead is Sam Davis but not sure.

Some have used it to purchase vehicles then attempt to get Treasury to offset the debt. None of it has worked, but it's the hot thing. It will stop once criminal sets in. Maybe.
Last edited by ASITStands on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

The Observer wrote:
Then, sir, you never worked for the IRS recently...but I agree that the IRS would not have used Elaine's plan.
Wow. Has the IRS recently been sending itself nasty letters threatening liens and levies? Cool!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Wow. Has the IRS recently been sending itself nasty letters threatening liens and levies? Cool!
No, the harassment seems to be centered around deep contemplation on how far to take 1204 beyond its logical conclusions.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Quixote wrote:
Imalawman wrote:
The 1099OID is a bizarre choice, regardless of the theory behind it. Perhaps it appeals to the TP psyche because it is generally used only by financial institutions. And it's connected with debt instruments, those mysterious (to the average TP) documents banks use to create money from thin air.
From my brief readings, it is definitely in the same vein as the UCC-1 debt elimination arguments. Winston Shrout has it on his website. Paul Zaccardi, a CTC filing, sovereign citizen, colon-using, moron has written about it. From what I gather, the theory is that when you are born, a secret treasury account is created. Since a person's birth is the "original issue" of that person, they use the 1099-OID to make a claim against that treasury account. Basically, these idiots have found a new way to make the same frivolous claim.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Quixote wrote:
The Observer wrote:
The Service has many other, more creative, and more effective ways of shooting itself in both feet simultaneously.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Reading that sort of stuff invariably induces what a friend of my refers to as "situational Tourettes," marked by involuntary muscular contractions and involuntary sympathetic expletives.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.