Deja vue all over again

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Deja vue all over again

Post by Demosthenes »

I hereby nominate this Judge as an honorary New Hampshire District Court Judge.

I can't believe this defendant was released pending his criminal trial.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/kahle1-1.pdf
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Deja vue all over again

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:I hereby nominate this Judge as an honorary New Hampshire District Court Judge.

I can't believe this defendant was released pending his criminal trial.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/kahle1-1.pdf
I found myself reading the quote in #3 as though it were a rap. Eminem ain't got nuthin' on this guy.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The ATF was consulted to see if the man had an explosive license-- what the hell? Even the people who take down skyscrapers aren't authorized to pack a makeshift bomb with nails! Heck i don't think the navy seals are allowed to do that unless they're in danger of being overrun by an actual enemy. But they actually questioned whether or not a man who wanted to have some such bombs handy to throw at cops might actually have a license for it?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

With actual nails?

Actually, i just thought of one legitimate usage. Decades ago, Salvador Dali had a pomagranet phase. Intrigued by the fact that "grenade" originally meant the same as "pomagranet" (as in grenadine), he had some hardware packed bombs made and set off, then took the remains of the casings and had them flattened and made into plates. He then inked the plates and printed sheets of canvase with them. The indentations formed by the hardware made a textured background which he incorporated into several paintings.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

What is a "can of fragmentation" as mentioned in paragraph 14? I don't think my supermarket carries "fragmentation", fresh or canned.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:What is a "can of fragmentation" as mentioned in paragraph 14? I don't think my supermarket carries "fragmentation", fresh or canned.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it would be nails, or other pieces of metal cut up into "appropriate" sizes. I think Hormel makes a chipotle version.

In real grenades, the explosive is wrapped with wire that designed to break at predetermined intervals, so that an perfect sphere of projectiles is emitted when the grenade detonates. Or at least that's what I remember from basic training 20 or so years ago...