Anyone familiar with this creep?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
truthwilltell

Anyone familiar with this creep?

Post by truthwilltell »

I recently heard about some Simple Social Security Trust where this guy Kevin Hines sells snake oil to unsuspecting folks. It's a bunch of mumbo-jumbo about taking control of your SS Trust fund or something. He sounds like a con to me. Is he being investigated yet...if not, he should be.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Anyone familiar with this creep?

Post by The Operative »

This is the first that I have heard of him. Definitely sounds like a scam though. Anyone who claims to have gained legal knowledge from Richard Cornforth is an idiot. Maybe someone else will have more familiarity with him.

BTW, let me be the first to welcome you to Quatloos.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Operative wrote:BTW, let me be the first to welcome you to Quatloos.
You're not allowed to do that without using a cattle prod or the poison oak paddles.

Welcome, truthwilltell. I hope you brought plenty of calamine lotion and don't have pacemaker.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

From lawresearchgroup.com. Typo or commentary?
Kevin Hines a former banker of 15 years with also considerable experience in the field of real estate who as a result of being pulled over during a “routine” traffic stop (which to Kevin was anything but routine) was later compelled to aggressively study and research the subject of law and its many fascists.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Found this website (his): http://www.tapesite.com/index10.htm

Did not find him mentioned in a reported court decision. I cannot even find out which bank he used to work for or his homestate .... or if that's his real name.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

He paid thousands to learn from the likes of Dan Meador, now with this knowledge you can learn from him--just buy his DVD.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

jkeeb wrote:He paid thousands to learn from the likes of Dan Meador, now with this knowledge you can learn from him--just buy his DVD.
Buy packages, CDs, and DVDs on inaccurate legal theories: $thousands
Spend hours upon hours filling your head with that nonsense: $1,000 of your time

Total value of what you learned: $0
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Quixote wrote:From lawresearchgroup.com. Typo or commentary?
Kevin Hines a former banker of 15 years with also considerable experience in the field of real estate who as a result of being pulled over during a “routine” traffic stop (which to Kevin was anything but routine) was later compelled to aggressively study and research the subject of law and its many fascists.
Yes. :twisted:
Yes, the "routine" traffic stop that involved controlled substances, under-aged girls, unlicensed weapons, large amounts of currency in small denominations, and unidentified circus personnel riding motorcycles.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

fortinbras wrote:I cannot even find out which bank he used to work for or his homestate .... or if that's his real name.
There's a registry of bank janitors?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Yes, the "routine" traffic stop that involved controlled substances, under-aged girls, unlicensed weapons, large amounts of currency in small denominations, and unidentified circus personnel riding motorcycles.
. . . and the choking of a small horse.

(sorry!)
Neckbone
Quatloosian Dead Rock Star Archivist

Post by Neckbone »

His website is the usual sovereign citizen claptrap. Nothing new. But I did like the unique title of his essay on sovereignty: “The Affect of Contracts”© . Kind of makes you wonder what bank he was presiding over, doesn't it?

Neckbone
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

umm, that was me I think. But I had a prescription for the drugs, I swear she said she was 19, I'm pretty positive there's an amendment about my right to keep and bear anti tank missiles, what's illegal about having ninety grand in fives and tens andf finally, the midget on the 1956 Indian has never and does not now work for a circus!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Neckbone wrote:But I did like the unique title of his essay on sovereignty: “The Affect of Contracts”© .
Some contracts have a very self-important attitude, but I've never heard of any commentary on the issue. I'll have to read his essay.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.