Dogwalker digs himself in deeper

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Dogwalker digs himself in deeper

Post by Demosthenes »

06/19/2008 450 MOTION /Petition for Full Disclosure by Daniel Riley. Served on 6/17/2008. (jar) (Entered: 06/24/2008)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley450.pdf

06/19/2008 451 Termination of Legal Representation for Cause by Daniel Riley (jar) (Entered: 06/24/2008)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley451.pdf

06/20/2008 449 INTERIM CJA 20, Interim Voucher # 1 as to Daniel Riley: Authorization to Pay Sven D. Wiberg, Esq. Total amount authorized/certified: $44,798.31. Amount paid this voucher: $36,211.35. Amount withheld this voucher: $8,586.96. Certified by USDC Judge Singal on 5/16/08. Approved by USCA Judge Howard on 6/16/08. (Original document available in clerks office.) (jeb) (Entered: 06/20/2008)

06/23/2008 ENDORSED ORDER terminating 450 MOTION /Petition for Full Disclosure as to Daniel Riley (1). Text of Order: No action necessary. So Ordered by Chief Judge George Z. Singal. (jar) (Entered: 06/24/2008)

06/23/2008 ENDORSED ORDER as to Daniel Riley 451 Termination of Legal Representation for Cause. Text of Order: No action necessary. So Ordered by Chief Judge George Z. Singal. (jar) (Entered: 06/24/2008)
Demo.
Demosthenes

Re: Dogwalker digs himself in deeper

Post by Demosthenes »

Apparently his strawman died while Danny was in prison...
4. At this Time, to clear up any misunderstanding the Petitioner/Intervener Makes NOTICE and DEMAND for the following (WHICH MUST EXIST TO HAVE A LEGAL CLAIM):
a) Full disclosure of the amount in controversy;
b) The 1099OID in regard to the "charges;"
c) The 1099R, concerning the taxes on Charitable Contributions taken or Damages (if any) from my decedent's estate;
d) If funds have been transferred already, I demand a check written on certified funds for the amount transferred.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Since firearms are prohibited in prison, how does he manage to keep shooting himself in the foot?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

You have to wonder about who is supplying this kind of drivel to someone who is clearly living in lala land.

Other than a foolish demonstration of petulance and gross ignorance, what do people like him get out of the filing of gibberish?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's time for a "no more filings without the court's permission" order.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

A few suggestions to Mr. Riley and others now in his situation, or who may soon find themselves in his situation:

1. Labeling a pleading "Apology" is unlikely to do any good unless you also change your behavior. In other words, if you're going to apologize for acting like an idiot, you should also plan on stop acting like an idiot. (It's also helpful if you apologize for a coherent offense. Apologizing for "commercial dishonors" committed by a copyrighted fiction doesn't really carry much sincerity.)

2. If you're sitting in prison after all of your motions have been denied, adding more punctuation to your name is probably not going to get you anywhere.

3. Similarly, repackaging the same incoherent crap that has already been rejected by the court, adding meaningless adjectives and adverbs, is unlikely to be helpful.

4. Referring to yourself as "the decedent" and objecting to "probating said estate" can cause procedural problems, such as forcing the court to decide whether to imprison you or inter your remains.

5. Describing yourself as "sentient" creates similar problems and invites unwanted sarcasm from the court.

6. Finally, and most importantly, it's useful for pleadings to request relief that is actually meaningful. For example, if you are sitting in prison, it might be useful to ask to be released, rather than asking for "full disclosure" so that you can "accept with honor the offer to contract and to set-off any claims and/or amount in controversy."

Capisce?

Further the affiant sayeth naught.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Just...wow.

I see he's Danny Riley of the Full Colon Riley's.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Just...wow.

I think I just got the significance of calling it a "full colon" versus a colon and that it's not just to differentiate it from the semi-colon. And as such, I've decided to amend the Status Declaration Via Naming Convention clause in the Illuminati rulebook to read the following:

Adding a full colon to your name lets everyone know that you're not only full of shit, but that you're in a position to prove it any time.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

is it just me or is he somewhere in there claiming to be a boat?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What a crock of nonsense.

I personally think he ought to be held in contempt for wasting the court’s time with this stuff.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:Just...wow.

I think I just got the significance of calling it a "full colon" versus a colon and that it's not just to differentiate it from the semi-colon. And as such, I've decided to amend the Status Declaration Via Naming Convention clause in the Illuminati rulebook to read the following:

Adding a full colon to your name lets everyone know that you're not only full of sh*t, but that you're in a position to prove it any time.
And that's what I adore about you, Webhick.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LPC wrote:A few suggestions to Mr. Riley and others now in his situation, or who may soon find themselves in his situation:
Oh, don't go dragging Arlo Guthrie into this.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:It's time for a "no more filings without the court's permission" order.
Not likely, in a pending criminal case. In order to justify that relief, a defendant would have to file (for example) papers containing such things as, "Why do judges wear kilts?"

Hint, hint.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:You have to wonder about who is supplying this kind of drivel to someone who is clearly living in lala land.

Other than a foolish demonstration of petulance and gross ignorance, what do people like him get out of the filing of gibberish?
A competency hearing?

I seriously wonder is Dogwalker has gone off the deep end. At a certain point, you have to wonder if he is really capable of understanding what is going on around him. :?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Anyone else here think that the new Indiana v. Edwards Supreme Court decision is going to come into play here?

Danny is competent enough to stand trial but not competent enough to act as his own attorney.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Anyone else here think that the new Indiana v. Edwards Supreme Court decision is going to come into play here?
I had the same thought, and so I glanced at the opinion and wondered if it might apply to tax deniers, but my impression was that the opinion was limited to state court proceedings.

The Supreme Court usually finds that the standards of the 6th Amendment (and other provisions of the Bill of Rights) that apply to the states through the 14th Amendment are the same as the standards that apply to the federal government, but there are exceptions and I thought perhaps this was another. (I.e., that state courts had more latitude that federal courts.)

But I could be wrong, and I'm not going to take the time to read the opinion today.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:Apparently his strawman died while Danny was in prison...
Judging from the documents, I would say Danny smoked him.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:Anyone else here think that the new Indiana v. Edwards Supreme Court decision is going to come into play here?

Danny is competent enough to stand trial but not competent enough to act as his own attorney.
There is a difference between not being able to comprehend a legal concept because of incapacitation and deliberately acting as if you're adhering to nonsense methods to try and appear loyal to the idiot-legal-theory crowd you bought in with.

It's the reverse of 'buyer's remorse'; these people would rather sit in jail and spew gibberish at the court for their fellow sycophants than admit they were stupid when they bought the snake oil.

I fear that until the rest of the judiciary gets on board with the cattle-prod method of gibberish reduction, we'll only see more of it. The least they could do is instead of just ignoring the filings, slap them with contempt rulings for insulting the court's intelligence.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The reason why I think this case might be relevant is that there's some indication that Danny's appellate case will focus on the fact that he clearly stated many many times that he wished to defend himself, but the judge denied his demands.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The judge was probably also considering "reversable error" in denying Danny's request for self-representation.

Since Danny was clearly not capable of conducting an effective defense, allowing him to do so very well could have resulted in a retrial.