Dentist - Gibberish - Utter Nonsense

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

Thomas E. Miller is:

A competent TP wacko.
42%
An incompetent TP wacko.
38%
A model of mental health.
No votes
A natural person, there without his consent.
21%

Total votes: 24

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Dentist - Gibberish - Utter Nonsense

Post by Joey Smith »

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Dentist - Gibberish - Utter Nonsense

Post by Famspear »

From the article:
This is notice that if you touch my private person, you will spend 20 years in jail,” Miller said before federal marshals lead [sic] him out of the courtroom.
(sigh).... If only he had consulted with Edward Lewis Colon Family Brown! Ed could have told him that the government is a fantasy, a fiction. So are the laws. Therefore, the federal marshals and the courtroom are also fictions. And, of course, the jail is also a fiction. If only he had consulted with Ed, who is now incarcerated at the fictional United States Penitentiary at the fictional Marion, Illlinois.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Piester said Miller was found by a preponderance of the evidence to be suffering from a mental illness or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and consequences of the proceeding against him or to assist properly in his defense.

Piester committed Miller for hospitalization and treatment for up to four months. He said if Miller could be “brought to competence,” the court would reconvene.
If he's incompetent to stand trial, can he still practice dentistry?
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:
Piester said Miller was found by a preponderance of the evidence to be suffering from a mental illness or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and consequences of the proceeding against him or to assist properly in his defense.

Piester committed Miller for hospitalization and treatment for up to four months. He said if Miller could be “brought to competence,” the court would reconvene.
Well, I don't know, but he ain't practicin' on me.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Demosthenes wrote:

One would be presume that this would prompt a from the State Board of Healing Arts, or the like. He ain't practicing on my either.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Famspear wrote:If only he had consulted with Ed, who is now incarcerated at the fictional United States Penitentiary at the fictional Marion, Illlinois.
You forgot "fictionally incarcerated." :)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

This guy is actually an interesting case study. To all of the experienced TP watchers here: is he really incompetent to stand trial, or is he just an obstreperous old TP crank? Read and listen to the below (hey, if I can take the time on a summer Friday to put it up, youse can take the time to pay some attention).

The docket contains several of his filings, including this and this. Several other docket entries consist of various orders, returned to the Court decorated with a stamped version of his "I am a natural person. I am here without my consent" stuff. Finally, perhaps most interesting, is an audio file of a revocation of bond proceeding made necessary by Miller's refusal to report to the pretrial services officer to whom he had been assigned. You hear Miller until he is ordered removed from the courtroom. I think the magistrate had a short fuse.

So: wacko or ornery TP? If both, wacko enough to be incompetent? Joey, I took the liberty of adding a poll.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Hmmm. Those seals on the filings are the same as the fugitive case down in Tennessee. Both guys are filing Sam Kennedy junk.

The Tennessee case is interesting. The guy skipped his bond, didn't show up at court, and was finally arrested last weekend. While running from the Marshals, he was convening a common law court to put the judge on trial for treason. At his hearing on Monday, the defendant was so disruptive, the judge had to have him removed from the courtroom and the rest of the hearing was done from a holding cell with audio/video hookup.

Insanity isn't a contagious mental disease, and these two morons are playing from the same rulebook.

I vote not incompetent.
Demo.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:I vote not incompetent.
I do too.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:

Yes, but only if he does not touch his patients' private persons.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

He's just another one of the fools who refuse to recognize authority and bought off on some like-minded gibberish. Chances are this is not his first trip on the merry-go-round and he's never been smacked hard enough to learn the lesson.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:Well, I don't know, but he ain't practicin' on me.
I would tell him after he's done doing the work that I do not consent to being billed; that he does not have the authority to put a bond on my natural person for any amount; that his acceptance of any fiat currency will place him squarely within the jurisdiction of man; that any written use of my name will result in copyright violations; and that he violated my sovereign rights by breathing air within my airspace so I will be contacting the Constipational Rangers to have him arrested and tried in a kangaroo court.

Hippity-hoppity down to the marsupial trial: where none of the flags have gold fringes, where everyone thinks he is a big-shot legal stallion, and where every jury selection degenerates to a shouting match.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I voted "Not competent" with a star.

He's clearly not competent to assist in his defense because he has managed to convince himself the proceedings are illegal.

He brings to mind the SooeyHead of a year or two ago who violated a restraining order and kidnapped his children. That loon took the same general approach, even to the point of firing the judge in the court room. It wasn't until his current wife's family (wife was also up on similar charges for assisting him) brought enough pressure on him that he finally wised up, lawyered up, and copped a plea to a SIGNIFICANTLY reduced sentence.

Back to the present case. Something is going to happen to this guy -- family pressure, spending a few days in jail with Bruno -- that will open his eyes and clear the cobwebs from his brain.

Other than the Dim Duo, there are precious few people who have created a SovereignIdiot world view that they are incapable of returning to reality.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

His protest at the end was unnecessary. After all, federal marshals are pure fiction, thus by the laws of dimensional overlay, are physically unable to touch a natural person, it's obvious they were merely holding the strawman. It's not their fault that this full-colon was unable to detach the ectoplasmic bond and got dragged along.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Demosthenes wrote:If he's incompetent to stand trial, can he still practice dentistry?
No, but he could be a chiropractor.

I'd vote for the Greedy Old F*ck option, too.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think someone has been sniffing his own Nitrous too long and too much.

What a load of nonsense. I feel sorry for the poor clerk have to wade through that and try and find some semblance of sense in it just to know how to file it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'm so glad you children were here to listen to this:

Authentic Frontier Gibberish!

And not only was it authentic, it expressed a courage that's rarely seen in this day and age.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Name on License:Dr. Thomas E Miller DDS
Address on License:1821 W C St
North Platte, NE 691014914
Profession Name:Dentistry
License Type:Dentist
License Number:3570
Date of Issuance:07 / 09 / 1962
Date of Expiration:03 / 01 / 2009
License Status:Active
Effective Date of Status:03 / 02 / 2007
Reason for License Status:License Renewal
Paul

Post by Paul »

A defendant in a criminal case, hauled into court under duress and against his will? What is this country coming to?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Paul wrote:A defendant in a criminal case, hauled into court under duress and against his will? What is this country coming to?
Yeah, what is this country coming to when "I don't wanna!" won't stop you for being held responsible for your actions.

He should just pitch a fit screaming "BAD TOUCH!" and "YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" right there in the courtroom. That'll show them.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie