Jason's prison life

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Jason's prison life

Post by Demosthenes »

keith in RI
Independent Thinker
Re: Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the latest from jason is that his lawyers were told he was moved to essex from strafford due to a security risk! he said they believe there was an escape plan or something like that!! jason couldnt stop laughing he said unless someone on the outside was planning on busting him out without his knowledge he certainly wasnt planning on trying to escape... he says that they have had him classified as a high security escape risk and when they transport him they always do it with k-9 dogs..... he says that whenever the guards see all the security for him they inevitably ask what its all for and he tells me it gives him a chance to explain why he is in there and whats going on in the world and he said most agree with him and treat him ok...... he said he doesnt preach to anyone but they almost all ask why hes treated with such high security and he finds it is the ideal time to open someones eyes! he tells me he has even gotten respect from some of the gang bangers inside. most people, he said, when they find out why he did what he did and they realize hes not crazy give him respect!
I would imagine most people find him a curiosity. It's not every day you get to meet a future Timothy McVeigh.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Jason's prison life

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

So he's finally getting his long sought after recognition.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Victory!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Sounds like a paytriot fantasy to me. Jason wants to believe he's had such a great effect that strangers outside want to free him; that his words are so powerful that other prisoners instantly come to his point of view; that tough prisoners respect him for all his bravery, and so on. He's done everything but call himself "Mary Sue."

Sounds pretty self-indulgent, but when you've thrown your life away for a worthless cause like Ed Brown, I guess you need fantasies like this to get you through the day.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

keith in RI wrote:whenever the guards see all the security for him they inevitably ask what its all for and he tells me it gives him a chance to explain why he is in there and whats going on in the world and he said most agree with him and treat him ok......
Jason's inability to distinguish respectful from patronizing is obviously of great benefit to him.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He really is as clueless and /or dumb as I thought he was from the start, truly terrifying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Evil IRS 2
Ed & Elaine Brown 0
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

TheSaint wrote: He's done everything but call himself "Mary Sue."
No need, his new roommates call him that.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Jason and his buddies have been convicted for planning to kill US Marshals if they tried to arrest Ed and Elaine. If Jason thinks that the prison guards repect a cop-killer wannabe, he's nuts.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

IMHO he's being handled as a domestic terrorist.

Having said that, I think it's fairly safe to say any story put out about these kinds of nutballs is about half true; the problem is determining which half.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Something tells me in a few years, he's going to be singing a different tune. I expect him to be very very bitter in 3-4 years. Watch out when he gets out, he will be more dangerous then. IMHO.

btw - great to be back, I have been in trial for the last week and a half. I know that I have been missed. :roll:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The kid is in for a very rude awakening when he's sentenced a month front now and is moved from the local prison to a federal prison. Because of the length of his sentence, he's looking at a medium security prison at a minimum and could very well end up in the supermax.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:btw - great to be back, I have been in trial for the last week and a half. I know that I have been missed. :roll:
Good to have you back! Things get so quiet when the regulars disappear.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:The kid is in for a very rude awakening when he's sentenced a month front now and is moved from the local prison to a federal prison. Because of the length of his sentence, he's looking at a medium security prison at a minimum and could very well end up in the supermax.
No doubt that he'll be meeting a different breed of "gangbangers" than the ones he says are giving him "respect" in essex, nh. Let's see how that works out for Jason.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:The kid is in for a very rude awakening when he's sentenced a month front now and is moved from the local prison to a federal prison. Because of the length of his sentence, he's looking at a medium security prison at a minimum and could very well end up in the supermax.
No doubt that he'll be meeting a different breed of "gangbangers" than the ones he says are giving him "respect" in essex, nh. Let's see how that works out for Jason.
I doubt any gangbangers are giving him any respect in Essex, NH...you know, since there is no such place.

Essex, MA on the other hand is more likely to have both breeds of gangbangers.
Essex, CT probably only has one kind of gangbanger...and they don't have any teardrop tattoos.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

webhick wrote: I doubt any gangbangers are giving him any respect in Essex, NH...you know, since there is no such place.

Essex, MA on the other hand is more likely to have both breeds of gangbangers.
My apologies to those people in Essex, MA for putting them in the Free State.

I don't know what I was thinking since I am a big fan of Woodman's, and I do know that it is in Essex, MA.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

NH is the Granite State. MD is the Free State. Stupid Free State Project flakes stole our name.
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:NH is the Granite State. MD is the Free State. Stupid Free State Project flakes stole our name.
MD lost the entitlement to be called a "Free State" because of all their nanny laws. :wink:

NH is getting bad enough with all of the immigrants from the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts moving in.

From the Wikihow article:
Remember that the nail that stands out gets hammered in.
I have a feeling that the our fearless adventurers would all benefit from that advice.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

When You're In Prison
by The Offspring

When you're in prison don't turn the other way
Keep your back against the wall
Do not bend at all

Oh...
Don't pick up the soap
Pick up the soap
It's bad for you

Oh...
Don't pick up the soap
Pick up the soap
Someone will be waiting there for you

When you're in prison be sure to stay awake
Always lie upon your back
When you're in prison be sure to stay awake
Keep you from attack

Oh...
Don't be no one's bitch
Be no one's bitch
It's bad for you

Oh...
Don't be no one's bitch
Be no one's bitch
They won't help you make it through

Follow what I say to do
You can make it through

You can make it through

You can make it through
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros