New Loserhead THeory - This should work

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

New Loserhead THeory - This should work

Post by Nikki »

At a new thread macwildstar wrote:
Gotta love the idiots at the IRS.

I file 8 out of 10 years worth of corrected 1040's, and they issue a refund for the last of the 3 i can get refunds for.

Then today I get 2 3176C letters, one for the year 2006 and 2000. They Refunded the year 2005. Got to Love those stupid people.
Now I am going to accuse them of suborning perjury, and using the US mails to communicate threats. Both of which are Felony crimes.
He's found the Golden Key :!:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: New Loserhead THeory - This should work

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

One of our cats apparently thinks hissing at some things she sees on the television makes them go away.

They often do go away.

That seems to work for her.

She's done it for years.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have noticed that a lot of lostheads are irrationally optimistic in the face of things that ought to be giving them some doubts. Where else can you find people boasting things like "I got hauled into federal court today, judge was woefully ignorant of the law but I got my evidence in so the appeal will set it right" or "Got an intent to levy letter today, so I sent them back, by certified mail, a declaration of the law and demanded to know the name and badge number of the agent who made the assessment"
Where are they going to be in a year when they're not getting letters anymore, they're getting evicted and hauled into criminal courts? Looks like quite a few are at about the same step in the process, and it's quite possible a large number of them will all be in too deep at the same time and LH will be a forum about how they're going to get their homes back from the evil IRSS.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

When you have people who are already physically in prison specifying the rules under which the courts are allowed to deal with them, you have to wonder. Even Satan, the tragic hero of Pardise Lost, knew that his stoic "the mind can make Hell into a Heaven" didn't mean he could actually get out.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4