More brilliance from another CrackHead

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

More brilliance from another CrackHead

Post by Dezcad »

Victoria, over at CrackHead Central, has this gem:
Hi Kae,
Yea.. I know what you're saying. Staying out of the courts and their jurisdiction is paramount since the "courts" make up their own rules and laws. The lawyers cater only to the judge and the years of brainwashing in "law" school.

What to do if we are somehow forced into this court and judge situation?? (like Pete) I don't know! BUT I can't imagine a more frustrating experience! To be silenced, and not allow the evidence of the law?? There is no remedy for lawlessness is there? If we can't stand on the firm ground of law, and have the law upheld, what kind of country do we live in.
I dont really know how Pete ended up under their jurisdiction actually.

V
(bolding added)

Hmmm, what could Petey have done .......
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: More brilliance from another CrackHead

Post by Famspear »

Dezcad wrote:Victoria, over at CrackHead Central, has this gem:
Hi Kae,
Yea.. I know what you're saying. Staying out of the courts and their jurisdiction is paramount since the "courts" make up their own rules and laws. The lawyers cater only to the judge and the years of brainwashing in "law" school.

What to do if we are somehow forced into this court and judge situation?? (like Pete) I don't know! BUT I can't imagine a more frustrating experience! To be silenced, and not allow the evidence of the law?? There is no remedy for lawlessness is there? If we can't stand on the firm ground of law, and have the law upheld, what kind of country do we live in.
I dont really know how Pete ended up under their jurisdiction actually.

V
(bolding added)

Hmmm, what could Petey have done .......
Yeah, Betty Boop (sorry, I meant "Victoria") raises an excellent question. Gosh darn it, how did that happen? I mean, we're talkin' about Peter Eric (Blowhardmeister) Hendrickson, the World Guru on Tax Law, the Savior of All That Is Dear To True Paytriots, whose book Cracking the Code is the only thing that his minions should be reading -- how did he of all people make the mistake (oops, I forgot, Petey does not make mistakes, I mean "how did he suffer the misfortune") of ending up "under their jurisdiction actually"? I mean, it's just puzzling. It's frustrating. It's, it's, it's, it's not faaaaaaiiiiiirrrrrrrr........
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Betty Boop kinda (oops, I did it again) - I mean "Victoria" kinda reminds me of the character played hilariously by actress Victoria Jackson on TV's Saturday Night Live years ago -- climbing up and standing on the Weekend Update news desk, and then dancing around as Dennis Miller watches her sing "I Am Not a Bimbo."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Here it is....
Victoria Jackson: What are you saying, Dennis?

[ breaks into song ]

"Just because of the way I look
Just because of what I wear.
Just because of how I act
And how I fix my hair.
You think you can label me
But don't you dare.

'Cause I am not a bimbo!

So I giggle when I talk
So I wiggle when I walk.
I got extra body fat
You gonna call me bimbo just for that?

Just because my voice is high
And my attitude is light
It doesn't mean that I'm not serious
I read Newsweek twice last night!
So why should I be
The brunt of your jokes, your mockery?

When I am not a bimbo!"

[ spoken ] I know how to work a Xerox machine, and it's really complicated. I know where the dipstick of my car is, you know when the engine is broken? I'm not stupid, I'm the opposite! Okay, I read my horoscope. But I don't always believe in it. I may be pruciferous. I may be vacuous. But I am not a bimbo. It has a negative connotation, or something.

"I am not a bimbo!"

[ jumps on desk, removes skirt and dances for Dennis' pleasure ]

I am not a bimbo!

So I dot my i's with hearts
And I sleep with a teddy bear.
It doesn't mean that I'm not smart
I know all about the ozone layer.

You see, I am not a bimbo!

You know that the Second Law of Thermodynamics says the world is in a state of entropy?

Dennis Miller: Really?

[ music close ]

Victoria Jackson: Thank you!

Dennis Miller: Thank you, Victoria.
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/87/87aupdate.phtml
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I can kind of almost sometimes understand why some nuts might think that taxes are "voluntary," but the idea that the court system is voluntary is completely beyond me.

What is the point of having a court system if the defendants can choose whether or not to participate? What is the point of having laws if the courts have no jurisdiction to enforce them?

There's simply no evidence of any rational thought.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:Famspear, your SNL recap was missing one thing:

Hey, I always thought she was/is a honey. Your opinion may vary
Oh yeah.....
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

More from Betty Boop (gosh darn it, I mean "Victoria") at losthorizons, from this past weekend:
I just had to say..

Thanks to Peter Hendrickson;

* I felt Patriotic this 4th of July watching the fireworks because inside I know I had a part in upholding the Rule of Law, and I saw the results.

* By leading as many Americans to his LH site, I feel that my 'pebble in the pond' has been growing outwardly and multiplying as they [sic] also spread the Truth.

* I don't feel oppressed or hopeless - revealing the 'man behind the curtain' is empowering.

From within they hoped to conquer by ignorance and stealth, but from within, they will be defeated by the Law, Knowledge, and Action.

Thanks Pete!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=713
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

LPC wrote:I can kind of almost sometimes understand why some nuts might think that taxes are "voluntary," but the idea that the court system is voluntary is completely beyond me.

What is the point of having a court system if the defendants can choose whether or not to participate? What is the point of having laws if the courts have no jurisdiction to enforce them?

There's simply no evidence of any rational thought.
My personal favorite: "volunteering" jurisdiction. :lol:

(Yes, someone actually suggested he could do that.)
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

You know that's a wig, right?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:

You know that's a wig, right?
I bet she'd be fun to be with. We could talk about the ozone layer, and stuff.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

a losthead called "djh1" seems to be agonizing over the conflict between (A) his/her strong desire to suppress the awareness of what has happened and to believe that Hendrickson's scam should somehow really work, and (B) a resistance to what appears to be the growing awareness that Hendrickson does not know what he's talking about:
if ctc is real, which i believe it is. why are past refunds that are posted now getting collected on. like mine? i owe now more than i did 3 years ago. and can no longer have a bank acct due to levies. and possibilites [sic] of more if i dont [sic] re amend. is there anybody out here willing to put there [sic] money where there [sic] mouth is?if you know for a fact that they [the Internal Revenue Service] cant [sic] do certain things. then why are they? they can do what they want to who [sic] they want. look at your ctc filed returns as loans . cause if its [sic] like mine the interest is a killer. ohio is even worse than the federal. i read a[n] article by the late harry browne that states that the irs is a law within itself made by congress. but who cares.. ctc is true and the more people who find out about the fraud ,maybe in a dream bob barr will be elected and put to rest the irs. so if your refund came goodluck. just like a theif [sic] in the night they [the IRS] will find a way to get it back. atleast in my case. yes i wrote all the response letters and all got ignored. just imagine the mind set of a person who could work for the irs. and to think they may be breeding.
(bolding added)

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... e1bcf748a4

This is a person showing stress and frustration and a lot of cognitive dissonance. This is a CtC'er's way of saying, "Hey folks, what have I gotten myself into? Cracking the Code doesn't seem to work, but I don't want to come out and say that."
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

"Victoria" replied to the above with a half-page of nonsense, introduced by this gem:
Have you fired off affidavitts [sic] along with copies of your procedurely [sic] correct returns with supporting docs?

That'll work. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Can somebody provide a URL for this parade of brilliance?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Click on the link posted by Famspear three messages up.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Latest post:
AH, but you see, their own actions will do them in.

Remember what the court said about taxpayers and non taxpayers?

They've already refunded 1 out of 8 that I sent. I got 3176's for 2 of those, 2000 and 2006, with 2005 refunded.. There is NO logic to what they are doing. Its just random.

So, now that I have, or am about to exaust my civil remedy, I am then open to pursue a return of my property via 7422, (if I remember correctly).

Then the burden is on them, not us. And this also opens them up to a class action suit.. Why some refunds and not others? Force them to show liablity or validate their claims, in CIVIL class action suit.

I only see this as opening new doors, not the closing of more.
You're right, new doors will be opening but I'm pretty sure not the ones that you'll like.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

They've already refunded 1 out of 8 that I sent. I got 3176's for 2 of those, 2000 and 2006, with 2005 refunded.. There is NO logic to what they are doing. Its just random.
He should point that out to the IRS. I'm sure they'll be glad to eliminate any inconsistencies.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:
He should point that out to the IRS. I'm sure they'll be glad to eliminate any inconsistencies.
Indeed.

And I see the above quote as more cognitive dissonance. The crackheads want to see every refund as an "affirmation of the rule of law" and every frivolous filing penalty as a minor setback, but it bothers them that there's no coherent pattern. They can't allow themselves to think that the IRS might be prone to human error because that would require them to consider that the refunds might be mistakes and not the penalties. So they're still trying to develop a mindset that lets them believe that every refund is a conscious admission by the IRS and every penalty letter is some weird mistake, but it's not easy.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Do you think Pete will post a copy of the check he makes out to the US Treasury on his victory wall?

I think the IRS should get the check entered into Pete's court case as evidence of compliance so it will become a matter of public record.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The all-knowing, all-seeing PeterMeister scolds user djh1 regarding the posting quoted earlier in this thread:
djh1, you have misspoken in your initial post. The year for which you are being harassed is not the year for which you received a refund (2006), but is for 2004 (per the CP15 you included in an email about this that you sent me a few weeks ago)-- a year for which you said you filed an amended return after having filed an erroneous original. Please be more careful in your posts here and in your own analysis of what you're dealing with.

By the way, the CP15 you sent is of a variety recently discussed in the 'Every Which Way But Loose' series...
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 77fd9#5706

In other words: "Don't you dare imply that CtC does not work."

And djh1 responds:
in my case obviously the state is working with the federal,2004 1040x is the one that i am if i had money would now by levied. the state is using 2006 as a trump card in which they will levy against there own assessment of my 2007 in days and are demanding i refile 2006 to prevent more fines and interest they say is adding up since the day they sent me a refund of 2006.when i spoke to a lady at the irs the other day about things regarding why did my 04 get socked a 5.000.00 fine and my 2006 amended return produce a lawful response" refund" i said they were both filled out the same way stating the same laws?. she put me on hold for 5 minutes and came back and said you have a re assessment of 2006 also, and she could not say more. ignored my main question. and then when i asked her how could 6331 d apply to me of the levy letter i got, when section C B OR A were not satisfied first. she said that, thats not her dept and said if thats all sir i need to end this call,goodbye. CLICK.they also deny getting my response letters and requests for an appeal. my 05 return is in ghost land. they had it since jan 08 but dont know what dept has it. i dont know about y"all but letter writting and calling them has got no results. my 2007 was filed in march and thats in hollywood attending the jay leno show, cause they dont know what city has it. 'folks' its so obvious that they are wrong, and there so affraid of the house of cards coming down,there at the the point where they feel they have nothing to lose by there actions. which we need to expose"
Capitalization, spelling, spacing, punctuation, etc., is per the original (and bolding added).

EDIT: The PeterEricBlowhardMeister is obviously upset with user djh1, who created the thread by entitling it:

"if ctc is real "why"?

IF it's real? IF it's real? That's pretty close to blasphemy at losthorizons. djh1 is lucky that the Pseudo-Omnipotent PeterMeister hasn't struck djh1 with a losthorizons lightning bolt.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

now a user called "liberty" writes:
Be encouraged djh1. Stop speaking doom on your life. Words do have power. Start thinking positive and believe you will receive even though it may take some time. We all are waiting, too. If we follow the correct procedures, in the end we will win. Keep hope alive! Don't let it die.
Yeah, think positive. And stop complaining. And stop badmouthing the Messiah (Peter Eric "BlowhardMeister" Hendrickson), you ingrate. And keep waiting. Keep waiting.

And Victoria (Betty Boop) writes:
To anyone lurking here in the business of promoting the lie about there being a legal direct tax on the right to earn a living - and the harm it has inflicted on families - do take note physical life is short and at the end of it, you have your soul to be concerned with and what your actions did to harm other people. Think about how you have a vested monetary interest, how your personal financial support for your own family depends on the deliberate lie which feeds off the (sacred) labor of others, and the damage it inflicts intentionally. The truth is easy enough to find, there is no excuse or justification - you are responsible for your actions.
Sit down, Victoria.

Meanwhile, "mutter" says he/she is ready for the revolution:
it has become apparent to me after four US judges said our gov does not have to answer our grivences [sic] that the only route left to us is the same our founders took. For exactly the same reason. How any judge could issue a decison [sic] that is on its face a contradiction to the founding documents is proof a law suite [sic] will not work. Our founders made specific statments [sic] in the DOI [Declaration of Independence] and the preamble to the contittution [sic] that we not only have a right to throw off such tyranny but a duty to do so.
the revolutionary war occured [sic] because the colonists where [sic] forced to use the kings [sic] fiat money and taxes. Remember what the Boston Tea party was about? Is not the same thing occuring [sic] now? Along with what is supposed to be a limited gov. exerciseing [sic] powers they never had.
Do you realise [sic] this gov takes money from us and gives it to foriegn [sic] nations? Not to metion [sic] the vast amounts of laws they have passed that have no contistutional [sic] authority and invade our privacy. Our government(s) have degraded into nothing more than revenue generation agencies.
they make more laws so they can hire more people to enforce them. The State of Delaware is the largest employeer [sic] in the State. That should tell you something. They spend a fortune on red light cameras then hire a company from another state to collect the payments. That makes no sense
I understand about the Declaration of Independence, but where in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution is there a mention of anything about a right and a duty to throw off tyranny?