Reno thinks he's facing jury tampering charge

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Reno thinks he's facing jury tampering charge

Post by Demosthenes »

From freestate flake Dave Ridley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOQIfj2aarc
Demo.
Demosthenes

Re: Reno thinks he's facing jury tampering charge

Post by Demosthenes »

Donna's comment to the video:
anothervanmeter (9 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply they are also going to tack on additional time to his sentencing over the guns, even though those charges have been dropped/dismissed. not to mention that jasons and bobs sentencing i was told by reno has been moved up, danny is being evaluated and renos case is at a standstill, he is seeking a bond/bail hearing but that may result in his retrial that was dismissed earlier.
once again thank you Dave on behalf of myself and the Gonzalez family
Donna, what's the sentencing guideline range from the pre-sentencing report and how much prison time is the DOJ asking for?
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

Demosthenes wrote:Donna's comment to the video:
anothervanmeter (9 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply they are also going to tack on additional time to his sentencing over the guns, even though those charges have been dropped/dismissed. not to mention that jasons and bobs sentencing i was told by reno has been moved up, danny is being evaluated and renos case is at a standstill, he is seeking a bond/bail hearing but that may result in his retrial that was dismissed earlier.
once again thank you Dave on behalf of myself and the Gonzalez family
Donna, what's the sentencing guideline range from the pre-sentencing report and how much prison time is the DOJ asking for?

Im not really sure on this, especially when we are not sure what kind of charges they may bring up, not to mention, that Reno hasnt gotten his PS / PSI report yet.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

You know, Donna, I still remember you wishing that I become homeless and get thrown in debtors prison.

But to show that I'm a bigger person, I do sympathize. Are you going to wait for him until he gets out?

You ought to marry him, if you can. I hear conjugal visits are pretty hot. :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Donna, are you referring to Reno being charged with an additional crime or simply given an enhanced sentenced for obstructing justice?
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Demosthenes wrote:Donna, are you referring to Reno being charged with an additional crime or simply given an enhanced sentenced for obstructing justice?

that is still a little bit unclear at this point in time, we are not getting much information on what is going on to be quite honest. He was visited by David the other day and was given another plea deal offer by his lawyer. Reno was also visited yesterday demanding the print from his fingertips and other parts of his hands. In which he declined to do so without the presence of his lawyer, besides should they not already have all that on file some where? Anyways it wont be til the mid of next week before he sees David again possibly.
VanMeters Revenge

Doktor Avalanche wrote:You know, Donna, I still remember you wishing that I become homeless and get thrown in debtors prison.

But to show that I'm a bigger person, I do sympathize. Are you going to wait for him until he gets out?

You ought to marry him, if you can. I hear conjugal visits are pretty hot. :wink:

dont take it personally. Hopefully your not loosing your home and a$$ like so many of our fellow americans are right now in the midst of the economic breakdown. Luckily you have or are making some emergency preperations.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Remember the typical mind set of a bureaocrat is, "We have always done it this way and this is the way we will always do it." Sometims it defies logic.
True story, in 1983 I was in the Army at Ft Benning and was scheduled to go first to Ft Cambell for a TDY of 3 weeks, then to Ft Sherman, but with a week in between. The army, being what it is, when I left Cambell they saw I was going to Panama, so when I had my physical (before you leave any army base you have a physical, or did in those days) they gave a shot package for Panama. A week later when I left Benning to actually go to Panama, they gave me the same shot package ( I think it was like 11 shots) again, because my records hadn't caught up to me yet. The next day when I get to Panama, I found out that EVERYONE who was arriving was given the same shot package, so I got it 3 times in a week. I ended up getting pretty sick from it for a few days. The moral of the story is, when you get the shots make the Doctor give you the original and if the file must have a copy, give it the copy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Donna wrote on MySpace:
Renos case is currently at standstill, with no sure date set in sight for sentencing, he has been requesting his lawyer to arrange a bond/bail hearing but David fears that may result in his retrial on those charges that was eariler dismissed.
The sentencing date was established in mid-June, the same day the DOJ decided to drop the two counts.

06/16/2008 ORDER as to Cirino Gonzalez The Presentence Report is to be prepared. In Chambers/Presentence Conference set for 9/19/2008 01:00 PM before Chief Judge George Z. Singal, in Portland., Sentencing set for 9/26/2008 10:00 AM before Chief Judge George Z. Singal in New Hampshire.The court has allotted 1 hour for the hearing. Please contact the court immediately if you anticipate the hearing will exceed the allotted time.) So Ordered by Chief Judge George Z. Singal. (mm) (Entered: 06/16/2008)
Reno also has no idea of how long they could possibly be sentenced to, he still has not recieved his PSI report
The PSR was ordered by the judge on June 16th, and the probation office has up to 75 days to prepare it, so you're probably looking at the report being transmitted to Reno's lawyer the first week in September.
not to mention that Jason Gerhard has had his sentencing date moved up to July 31st.
It was only moved up by one day, when Danny's sentencing time opened up as a result of his psych evaluation.
They have made another offer to a plea deal but he has no intentions on taking one. On top of all of this, the Marshals come into Boscawen the other day to demand prints of his fingertips and other parts of his hands, but Reno refused due to that his lawyer was not there or aware of this visit.
If they're looking for palm and other prints, then it's still a live investigation. That's not a good thing for Reno.

I also find it interesting that the court has sealed Wolffe's pre-sentencing motions and that his pre-sentence conference was held in chambers.
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Demosthenes wrote:Donna wrote on MySpace:
Renos case is currently at standstill, with no sure date set in sight for sentencing, he has been requesting his lawyer to arrange a bond/bail hearing but David fears that may result in his retrial on those charges that was eariler dismissed.
The sentencing date was established in mid-June, the same day the DOJ decided to drop the two counts.

06/16/2008 ORDER as to Cirino Gonzalez The Presentence Report is to be prepared. In Chambers/Presentence Conference set for 9/19/2008 01:00 PM before Chief Judge George Z. Singal, in Portland., Sentencing set for 9/26/2008 10:00 AM before Chief Judge George Z. Singal in New Hampshire.The court has allotted 1 hour for the hearing. Please contact the court immediately if you anticipate the hearing will exceed the allotted time.) So Ordered by Chief Judge George Z. Singal. (mm) (Entered: 06/16/2008)
Reno also has no idea of how long they could possibly be sentenced to, he still has not recieved his PSI report
The PSR was ordered by the judge on June 16th, and the probation office has up to 75 days to prepare it, so you're probably looking at the report being transmitted to Reno's lawyer the first week in September.
not to mention that Jason Gerhard has had his sentencing date moved up to July 31st.
It was only moved up by one day, when Danny's sentencing time opened up as a result of his psych evaluation.
They have made another offer to a plea deal but he has no intentions on taking one. On top of all of this, the Marshals come into Boscawen the other day to demand prints of his fingertips and other parts of his hands, but Reno refused due to that his lawyer was not there or aware of this visit.
If they're looking for palm and other prints, then it's still a live investigation. That's not a good thing for Reno.

I also find it interesting that the court has sealed Wolffe's pre-sentencing motions and that his pre-sentence conference was held in chambers.

thanks for the info.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Any time. If you have questions about the sentencing process, we have some highly experienced federal criminal defense lawyers who post here daily.
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:Luckily you have or are making some emergency preperations.
It's hardly a matter of luck.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume