News Flash: CtC Doesn't Work

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

News Flash: CtC Doesn't Work

Post by webhick »

Someone quit CtC today, but is still drinking spiked koolaid (added emphasis):
djh1 wrote:in the mail today i got a 3176 letter. asking me to correct my already amended return which is posted as a victory, 6 months ago, since then i got the intent to levy letter .i got slapped with a 5,000.00 penalty with now 151.00 in interest added already for my 2004 1040x i got a 3176 letter for that one as they did not even process that one. i asked many writting questions in response to it, but it got ignored and they then issued the penalty. i called and she said there system has errors reading returns and some frivoulos returns pass through and people get refunds, But just like there is not much of a statute of limitations in there mind, say a 2004 ctc return that was in her term a error. they can now issue a 5,000.00 frivolous penalty if you do not correct it and i believe that they can go back 10 years and find ways to fine non filers who had victories. they are figuring out ways to get the refunds back by using late filling charges, non filing penalties . and in my case 5,000.00 penalty,to get my posted 06 4,880.00 refund back. not to mention ohio now also coming back to claim .p.s any one out there willing to take up the following offer"if you can get the irs to realize the truth , and you tell me what i can do that WILL work to refund all my returns get the fed and state penalties abated and guerntee they will not levy in now 2 days as they say. i.ll pay you 1,500.00 if you fail, you pay my aprox tax debt and growing of $14,600.00.......... 9 months ago i owed $1,355.00 however at the end of this chapter by next july i will have WON . THERE ACTIONS WILL FORCE ME INTO BANKRUPTCY in which for the first time in my adult life i will be 100% debt free. google taxes and bankruptcy there are certain time frames to follow such as the tax must be filed on time and been assessed 240 days , and penalties can also go bye. in some cases you may need to wait 3 years for like a tax debt for 2007. its a option folks dont let these people at the irs think they got you for life.......this my last post, i m retired from ctc. i need a different path to victory and one i know will end this battle for my situtation. freemantv.com good luck all may the real god bless you . [/url]
Let's see. Admitting that CtC didn't work, that the IRS will sometimes issue refunds on frivolous returns, solicits for a different method to evade taxes (with an offer of $1500), then decides to declare bankruptcy and call it a win right before quitting the forum.

I figured that this needs to be archived somewhere before Darth Hendrickson deletes it.

Source: http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=777
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: News Flash: CtC Doesn't Work

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

He knows less about bankruptcy than he does about tax law. :shock:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:He knows less about bankruptcy than he does about tax law. :shock:
Someone needs to direct him to 11 USC 523(a)(1)(C)...
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Wait a second...

Did I read that correctly? He's going to go bankrupt over $14,000?

And he had the bad form to publically declare his resignation from CtC?

So having dug through a mountain of horsesh*t, our intrepid hero discovers (much to his chagrin) that there is no pony after all.
Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

webhick wrote:if you can get the irs to realize the truth , and you tell me what i can do that WILL work to refund all my returns get the fed and state penalties abated and guerntee they will not levy in now 2 days as they say. i.ll pay you 1,500.00 if you fail, you pay my aprox tax debt and growing of $14,600.00..........
Let's see... If you win, you pay me $1500, if you lose (which there is a 0% chance you are getting full refunds and getting all penalties abated) I pay you $14,600. I would rather put a second mortgage on my house and go to Vegas using the Quatloosian Keno Guide as my blueprint for gambling success - the odds are astronomically better.
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dezcad wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:He knows less about bankruptcy than he does about tax law. :shock:
Maybe the guy is also getting his bankruptcy law advice from PeterEricBlowhardMeister Hendrickson.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Famspear wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
Maybe the guy is also getting his bankruptcy law advice from PeterEricBlowhardMeister Hendrickson.
Emboldened by his successes, Pete's branching out.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

"djh1" wrote:
they [the IRS] can now issue a 5,000.00 frivolous penalty if you do not correct it and i believe that they can go back 10 years and find ways to fine non filers who had victories. they are figuring out ways to get the refunds back by using late filling [sic] charges, non filing penalties . and in my case 5,000.00 penalty,to get my posted 06 4,880.00 refund back. not to mention ohio now also coming back to claim[ . . . ]i need a different path to victory and one i know will end this battle for my situtation [sic].
Maybe it's just me, but he sounds a little bitter. What an ingrate.

After all Petey's done for him.......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Halllp! Mister Wizard-- i don't want to be a truth warrior anymore!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Peter Hendrickson has just responded to "djh1":

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... =6319#6319
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Now we know! 'djh1' has not been keeping up with his reading.

What a lame response by the Forum Admin himself.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

"....there's a big difference between getting a carefully-constructed, threatening-looking piece of paper in the mail and actually having something real happen."
Yep. And the difference is measured in months, sometimes even years. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

ASITStands wrote:Now we know! 'djh1' has not been keeping up with his reading.
What a lame response by the Forum Admin himself.
And that "response" includes in the list of refunds those that after being confronted by the IRS later paid back the refunds. Why is that ?
See viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2496&p=38109
Joy Ferguson paid her refunds back (plus interest) in May 2008.
Patrick Mooney lost in Tax Court and was fined $1,000 in April 2008.
Joe Fennell has a Tax Court trial scheduled for Jun 11, 2008.
Larry & Debra Golson paid their refunds back (plus interest) in August 2006.
Also see http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2776 for the latest on "Gene Warner's 1991 and 2001 federal refunds have been posted "
Hendrickson either does not know or does not care that his list includes such examples of the ultimate result of using CtC.

See,they got a refund .... my method works !
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Somewhat later, Kensei posts in full fantasy mode.
I saw that and thought, WHAT? They have a whole specialized department there in Ogden, UT. There is NO WAY that a carefully reviewed, truly 'frivolous' return could just 'slip through.' Good grief, the VALID returns get picked with a fine-toothed comb. Although correct, the 'service' sees if they can find any extraneous possible reason to not accept them. Their letter is BS. Can you get a Record of Account, djh1 (or did you already)?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat