LH Messages I Never Finished Reading

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

LH Messages I Never Finished Reading

Post by LPC »

From a Lost Horizons thread:
TaxResearcher wrote:I need help and I need it bad. For any of you licensed attorneys (or otherwise legally well-versed non-attorneys), I am in need of your assistance. I am willing to turn over a portion of my rather large refund to you for your time and effort.

1) My CDP hearing ruled against me.
Stop right there, say no more.

Yes, what lawyer wouldn't leap at the chance of earning a percentage of a tax refund when the client has already lost a collection due process hearing.

Hang on, let me put you on hold......
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Re: LH Messages I Never Finished Reading

Post by LPC »

For those sadists who want to read all the details:
TaxResearcher wrote:2) I have about 3 weeks to file a petition in tax court. I have neither the knowledge or inclination to do this properly.
3) I am trying to hold off lien and levy actions against me and my wife.
4) I have filed 1040X and 4852 for Tax Years 2000-2004 – all at the same time in the same envelope. I have received 3178 for TY2003 and 2004, of which I responded via letter two weeks ago. I have not heard a word on TY2000, 2001, and 2002 but did confirm that they have been received by the IRS on a call I made to them on June 12.
5) I want to get all these tax years’ 1040Xs processed so that my record at IRS is properly updated.
6) I have all records – letters and phone calls – meticulously documented.

Please help. I understand the truth but do not have the time to properly handle this on my own. I can’t find anybody that is willing to help.

Thanks.
The expression "kiss your sweet a** goodbye" keeps popping into my mind.

If this were a hospital, we'd be hearing "call it."
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have neither the knowledge or inclination to do this properly.
And we should care because ....?
LPC

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:who is realizing he peaked at 17
So did Elvis Presley.

Mozart peaked at 31.

Einstein peaked at 30 (although even after he "peaked" he was better than the best).

It takes all kinds.
Dan Evans
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I would have said pimple and let it go at that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TaxResearcher wrote:....

3) I am trying to hold off lien and levy actions against me and my wife.
At the risk of sounding the least bit sympathetic, I would only point out that there are parallels in these and serious debt situations that lead to marriage disasters. It's bad enough that he bought into Hendrickson's nonsense, but his wife may be blindsided by what's about to happen.
TaxResearcher wrote:....5) I want to get all these tax years’ 1040Xs processed so that my record at IRS is properly updated.
I'm confident that will happen. The results may not be what he anticipated.
TaxResearcher wrote:6) I have all records – letters and phone calls – meticulously documented.
That will make it easier for the IRS to "properly update" his record.
TaxResearcher wrote:Please help. I understand the truth but do not have the time to properly handle this on my own. I can’t find anybody that is willing to help.

Thanks.
I'd be happy to help.
(1) - Admit you've been had. The toughest part of dealing with these kinds of situations is subjugation of your own ego. You do not "understand the truth." You and a lot of other people have fallen for a scam. It's no different than hundreds of other scams, it just happens to get you into more trouble than most and can even include prosecution, conviction, fines and in the more egregious case incarceration.
(2) - Get professional help from someone who will try and put the train back on the track (i.e., a 'registered agent' or law firm that specializes in tax matters).
(3) - Find a trusted marriage counselor (assuming you want to save it).
(4) - Have a plan. You (AND your family) a're going to go through a radical change in economic lifestyle over which you'll have little or no control. My recommendation for people facing these situations is to literally do a detailed imaginary trial run of what would happen if most of your monthly income were taken away.

If you've had a bankruptcy, you'll recognize the process.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

There's a new laugh coming out of Lost Horizons these days:

What's with the eagle avitar?

Apparently, Hendrickson added an avitar to the profiles of certain posters he considers Designated Warriors, because they adhere to certain standards [agree with the Admin].

But it's an owl and not an eagle! So, the joke's either on him, or he intended it that way.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

ASITStands wrote:There's a new laugh coming out of Lost Horizons these days:

Apparently, Hendrickson added an avitar to the profiles of certain posters he considers Designated Warriors, because they adhere to certain standards [agree with the Admin].

But it's an owl and not an eagle! So, the joke's either on him, or he intended it that way.
Some of the qualifications for becoming a "designated warrior",
...a good grasp of what is taught in CtC and on losthorizons.com about the law; clear-thinking in general;...
Too bad those contradict each other. :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I propose an eagle avatar for those numbnuts:

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

'Victoria' has given an explanation, but Hendrickson hasn't confirmed it.

And, 'wserra,' is that a wet eagle or a crazed one?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Here's my favorite post today
I have been hounded for three years now for 94 thru 2004 for CtC returns, all original, all
accompanied with 4852's and/or correcting 1099's, including timely
responses, most embedded with request and demand of appropriate Due Process, all to NO avail.

Now that I have nothing for them to steal, i.e., real estate, bank accounts,
etc., they are after my SSDI social security check. I am 60 and qualified
well before 1994 to receive what they have been deducting from my checks someday via normal SSI. It was sudden and non-inititated disability, it came from a
doctor visit in regards to some problems I was having, and BAM, he said
I was totally disabled and to stop working immediately.

Thankfully I had private insurance (although reduced by a third) to protect my previous pay for up to 2 years, however, I was required to ask for SSDI per the civilian insurance contract.
SSDI was approved about two months ago. Now, CP90 and 91 letters
are flowing like a flood.

Any comment is welcome. Thanks

Well, Sparky, after carefully looking over your situation, I'd say your retirement years are going to really suck. You have nothing of value, you're 60 years old, you can no longer work to earn a living and after 2 years of insurance coverage your only viable source of income is going to be levied to pay off your self inflicted tax protester wounds. Have fun! Remember, all the good steam grates are taken long before sundown in the winter. Oh, and make sure to send my regards to the various "tax experts" who got you to were you are today.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

ASITStands wrote:There's a new laugh coming out of Lost Horizons these days:

(blue emphasis mine)

He finally answered. Refer to the last post on the linked page. Looks like he intended it that way for the owl's "wisdom" -cough cough- connotation.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... "Wisdom" is the only symbolism meant to be invoked.