My favorite new LH quote

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
iplawyer

My favorite new LH quote

Post by iplawyer »

Diana/dmiladin,

Everyone here makes their own "educated" decisions. This is as it should be. There are no kool-aid drinkers in this crowd - at least none that have read, understood and seek the Truth.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: My favorite new LH quote

Post by LPC »

So many unintended ironies.

I like the use of the quotation marks around "educated" better than what is bolded.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I particularly like "This is as it should be."

Yes, if you're truly stupid, you deserve what happens to you.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

How about this post from today in the "hastle [sic] from the State of Colorado" thread at LH
Bfreenow
Post subject: More from Colorado
So continuing on........... Today I received a letter from the state of Colorado Revenue Dept. They explain to me that my 1040x filing for TY2004 is considered frivolous they include the 16th amendment and others statue to illoustrate how I am liable for taxes and that they want immediate submissions of the almost $2,000 they deam me liable for.
Basically they are telling me to educate myself and send them their money else they will assess penalties etc,

Guess I am just sharing here, but my thoughts are to write them another letter and educate them with spesific IRC as they do admit to me that the Colorado Income is determined by what the Feds consider Income.

Whew, more homework. Between the state and The fed declaring my three amended tax filing to be frivolous, I am finding myself writing a letter every week or two. Guess it is just helping me solidify my convictions and knowledge of the law.
Thanks for all input.
So, he continues to get hammered with frivolous penalties, yet it has solidified "his convictions and knowledge of the law". Good luck with that.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Kind of makes me think of a battered boxer, way behind on points, saying "well none of my punches have made an impact so far, my opponent keeps catching me with the exact same combination, but it just solidifies my conviction that i've got the right strategy". But hey, as long as you've got heart, nothing else matters.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I caught this wonderful display of ignorance this morning:
bluejayway wrote:RULE NUMBER 1: It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove, or disprove income.
Whether or not you're a CtCer, the IRS will add up all the deposits on your bank statements and then proceed to subtract non-incomish things like check transfers between accounts, merchant returns, deposits resulting from a refinance, and principal payments on loans owed to you. Whatever's left is pretty much income. Although, I did meet one IRS agent who also excluded a bunch of small deposits on a personal account because it was likely cash going back into the account that was taken out in ATM withdrawals earlier in the week.

What you're going to have a hard time proving is that income isn't income. You might have an easier time proving that the sun revolves around the earth, so you might want to start there and work your way up.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The bluebird of ignorance seemed to be riffing on this gem from noted legal scholar richardf614:
Only deductions,credits and write offs can be audited.
It occurred to me that Richardf614 may be experimenting to see if he can come up with something too ludicrous to be believed even by the LostHeads.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Quixote wrote:It occurred to me that Richardf614 may be experimenting to see if he can come up with something too ludicrous to be believed even by the LostHeads.
That would be a heck of a challenge. Those losers will believe just about anything, as long as it's false.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Quixote wrote:The bluebird of ignorance seemed to be riffing on this gem from noted legal scholar richardf614:
Only deductions,credits and write offs can be audited.
It occurred to me that Richardf614 may be experimenting to see if he can come up with something too ludicrous to be believed even by the LostHeads.
I believe that goes to the final word theory discussed elsewhere.

'Crackheads' believe the taxpayer has the final word on what constitutes "income" and therefore, the only things subject to audit are "deductions, credits and write offs."