Ed Brown, wallowing victim

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Ed Brown, wallowing victim

Post by Demosthenes »

New Ed Brown filings have some interesting not so veiled threats against the judge.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown272.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown273.pdf

And here's a decision from Magistrate Judge Muirhead (the same guy who didn't see why anyone would think Ed posed a threat pending trial...) releasing Ed's 35 guns held in storage.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/edsguns.pdf
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Ed Brown, wallowing victim

Post by Imalawman »

"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Lasagna

Post by Lasagna »

Whoa. That was beyond creepy.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Ask the Behavioral Sciences profilers about people who mix cursive and print in the same paragraph. Creepy stuff. I need to go wash my eyes now.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Yeah. Still trying to make his commercial claims.

Ain't it delusional to continue to believe both criminal and civil charges can be offset by some 'bond' written against Treasury and based on the fact American citizens are little more than chattel in the 'Great American Bankruptcy?' And, yet, Ed continues down that road.

It takes a real leap of faith or delusion. Psychoanalysis is in order.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

It's now 16 months since Ed Brown was convicted, and 10 months since he was taken into custody and incarcerated, and it looks like he's now starting to work on a defense to the charges against him.

Right on time.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

So, I almost hate to ask it, but here goes:

What's the deal with the knowledge of lobsters? Am I missing out on something here? Do they tell the shape-shifting lizards what to do?

(from the 2nd document, 2/3rds of the way in)
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Leftcoaster wrote:So, I almost hate to ask it, but here goes:

What's the deal with the knowledge of lobsters? Am I missing out on something here? Do they tell the shape-shifting lizards what to do?

Lobsters are the true Masters of the Illuminati©. Didn't read your manual very carefully, eh?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Lobsters are the true Masters of the Illuminati©. Didn't read your manual very carefully, eh?
See especially the photo on p. 372:
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

wserra wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Lobsters are the true Masters of the Illuminati©. Didn't read your manual very carefully, eh?
Leftcoaster, we understand there is a lot of information in the manual and that you've only recently been inducted but please at least make an effort to memorize the first chapter verbatim. For purposes of remediation please note the pyramids formed by the Master's claws and the legs on the tv tray as proof of the authenticity of the photograph. One will also note the "square" formed by the upper and lower left armclaw of the Master verifying the Masonic blessing of this image.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
wserra wrote:
Leftcoaster, we understand there is a lot of information in the manual and that you've only recently been inducted but please at least make an effort to memorize the first chapter verbatim. For purposes of remediation please note the pyramids formed by the Master's claws and the legs on the tv tray as proof of the authenticity of the photograph. One will also note the "square" formed by the upper and lower left armclaw of the Master verifying the Masonic blessing of this image.
You'll also note the worried expression, this is actually a surgically modified intern (thanks webhick) to illustrate a point. We didn't want to show a real lobster pictured - too dangerous. He did not read the manual closely enough and this was his "reward". Think carefully before showing your disobedience again.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

Sorry, I only have the edition printed on the pre-Gutenburg press in old Aramaic.
It didn't come with the pretty pictures.
Everything has been made as clear as drawn butter. :mrgreen:
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

CaptainKickback wrote:It is also the origin of the saying, "We meet on the level and part on the square."

Will no one help the widow's son?
AAEAFWCY
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Leftcoaster wrote:Sorry, I only have the edition printed on the pre-Gutenburg press in old Aramaic.
It didn't come with the pretty pictures.
Everything has been made as clear as drawn butter. :mrgreen:
You are welcomed back into the fold.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Edward-Lewis: Ground-Round, Braindead Soul wrote: We live under pre-constitution law as sovereigns.
You live under post-conviction law as prisoners.

Hmm, in the second letter he writes "EDWARD and ELAINE Brown". That's right, all caps first names.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Leftcoaster wrote:So, I almost hate to ask it, but here goes:

Lobsters are the true Masters of the Illuminati©. Didn't read your manual very carefully, eh?
And here I thought it was some sort of New England folk wisdom.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:And here I thought it was some sort of New England folk wisdom.
No, New England folk wisdom would be like: "Marry the cow even if you can get the milk for free because you'll go down in history as being the first person to have to pay alimony to livestock - and that's worth more than milk."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Ask the Behavioral Sciences profilers about people who mix cursive and print in the same paragraph. Creepy stuff. I need to go wash my eyes now.

Ummm, I frequently mix cursive and print in the same sentence. Cursive for the ordinary and expected language, print for unusual/difficult/emphasized words.
FreeTaxTruthPatriot

Post by FreeTaxTruthPatriot »

Ed Brown wrote:We mean you no harm.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

fortinbras wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Ask the Behavioral Sciences profilers about people who mix cursive and print in the same paragraph. Creepy stuff. I need to go wash my eyes now.

Ummm, I frequently mix cursive and print in the same sentence. Cursive for the ordinary and expected language, print for unusual/difficult/emphasized words.
That's different. You're tossing in the printed portion for specific reason.