Fun with Sui, Part XXIII

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Fun with Sui, Part XXIII

Post by Dr. Caligari »

This SuiJuris post may win a record for the most paytriot myths in a single post:
I junked the Certificates of Title for my cars, canceled my insurance, registration, and license, and "drive" my car bearing a [decorative] Canadian plate on the common [postal] roads of the Union states.

I made myself a photo ID bearing my Christian appellation (no Last Name) and nativity (baptismal) date (not Date of Birth), had it Notarized by a State Witness (labeled as such), and got an Apostille to Certify by the State the Notary's legitimacy (and to give my ID a traceable Apostille number). My ID also bears 5 $5 silver (assured value) Washington/Jackson stamps on it, showing that I'm not a pauper, as well as 3 1 cent American Kestrel stamps (bearing the correct cent sign), through which I had the Notary Public make her circular seal, which I then signed through for legal joiner with the Universal Postal Union (via the Stamps) and the State.

The $5 stamps are positioned in the shape of a cross, with no stamp in the center, where I printed 'Non-State, Non-Federal, Non-Commercial, Non-Residential' (to further rebut the presumption that I'm under compact state/federal jurisdiction.

I've no property registered with the State where I'm presumed to Reside.

If/when I'm stopped I'll simply hand the officer my personal ID and, if asked, politely respond that I've no other to provide (to self-incriminate), noting that a Notary Public is a State Official, so while the ID is not State-issued, it is legal ID.

Thankfully, I've not been "tested" yet, after conducting myself in this way for several months, though I know that it's just a matter of time.

I have copies of my Junked Certificates (to use if I need to retrieve my cars from the impound- not to betray myself to commercial cops), as well as Notarized receipts of purchase (bearing 5 $5 silver stamps to show) for my cars purchased (from my all-caps State juristic persona) to show that the cars have been lawfully bought, as vs. being merely 'without encumbrance', and that the State does not own them.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Fun with Sui, Part XXIII

Post by Famspear »

Whew!!

He must have a tin foil hat somewhere - he just forgot to mention it, maybe.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

Why do I have a feeling that the cop may do a sobriety check?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "virtual reality." :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

I junked the Certificates of Title for my cars, canceled my insurance, registration, and license, and "drive" my car bearing a [decorative] Canadian plate on the common [postal] roads of the Union states.
FAIL

Everyone knows that flying the flag or a foreign country on your vessel means that under admiralty, you're under the jurisdiction of that nation. Therefore, as a de facto Canadian national, this yutz has automatically waived all his rights as a common-law, domestically domiciled uniteD stAtes citizen.

Now, when he gets pulled over, the cop is allowed to beat him like rented mule, which is what's expected when you come across a furinger on your sovereign soil.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Come on admit it, one of you posted that on sui. I keep meaning to read threads there but never get around to it. You guys make so much fun of them. I did see the you tube video of the Canadian woman attempt to fight off the bankers with her super secret wording. That was kind of amusing but at the same time pitiful.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sorry to ruin your illusions, Stevie, but there are actually people out there dafter than you. There is an entire thread devoted to this particular nonsense, and this is just the latest in a long list of posters, each getting further from reality with every passing moment.

Besides, this is too ridiculous to have been made up by someone, they actually believe that whole run of mythology, which they will keep right on believing even after their car has been seized and impounded and they are sitting in a cell for no license, registration, and no insurance, and hopefully not after they have hit and killed someone.

And in answer to a question not asked, I want the badge of any LEO who lets one of these bozos go, for any reason.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

The reason they continue to exist is that scammers use these theories to pitch bogus "mortgage elimination" deals to people in distress, who buy into them (and thus give over their last few dollars) in desperation.

Just more Paytriotism in the end (literally and figuratively)
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

SteveSy wrote:Come on admit it, one of you posted that on sui. I keep meaning to read threads there but never get around to it. You guys make so much fun of them.
Steve, I assure you that post was not planted. Read their forums some time, I have never seen such nuttiness in my life.

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/educational-learning/
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
SteveSy wrote:Come on admit it, one of you posted that on sui. I keep meaning to read threads there but never get around to it. You guys make so much fun of them.
Steve, I assure you that post was not planted. Read their forums some time, I have never seen such nuttiness in my life.

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/educational-learning/
That message does have a hint of Webhick in it, so I can see why Stevie would think it was an effort to troll Sui. However, Webhick would not have put in the part about keeping copies of the titles. She probably would have put in something about a sacrificing some animal at midnight under a full moon. :lol:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:That message does have a hint of Webhick in it, so I can see why Stevie would think it was an effort to troll Sui. However, Webhick would not have put in the part about keeping copies of the titles. She probably would have put in something about a sacrificing some animal at midnight under a full moon. :lol:
You mean like the Spanking Cheetah? They're endangered you know. Apparently they got "fresh" one too many times.

I thought that bit about copies of the titles was odd, to say the least. I mean, why would you destroy something for its negative implications, but take a copy before hand. Sounds to me that by keeping a copy, he's still subjecting himself to the same problems as keeping the title.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I thought that bit about copies of the titles was odd, to say the least. I mean, why would you destroy something for its negative implications, but take a copy before hand. Sounds to me that by keeping a copy, he's still subjecting himself to the same problems as keeping the title.
Not at all. The copy is just a picture of the certificate. Just as a photo does no contain the soul of the subject, a photocopy lacks the essence of the original. British regimental colours are always touched by the king or queen. That activates their power. Title certificates are sat upon by the governor for anywhere from 1 to 6 days, depending on the make and model. (You don't think it really takes 45 days to just print and mail them, do you?) That act binds the car's nominal owner to his master. The copies, of course, are free of state influence. Lastly, the copies are in black and white, so they don't even have the color of the law.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:
Not at all. The copy is just a picture of the certificate. Just as a photo does no contain the soul of the subject, a photocopy lacks the essence of the original. British regimental colours are always touched by the king or queen. That activates their power. Title certificates are sat upon by the governor for anywhere from 1 to 6 days, depending on the make and model. (You don't think it really takes 45 days to just print and mail them, do you?) That act binds the car's nominal owner to his master. The copies, of course, are free of state influence. Lastly, the copies are in black and white, so they don't even have the color of the law.
I'm going to have to ask the Queen if her husband gets to activate the power, since he's still only a duke.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie