Federal employee LostHead thanks Pete

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Federal employee LostHead thanks Pete

Post by Quixote »

turftoe:
I am sure this must have been done sometime before I came onto the scene but I want to thank Pete myself for all of his work on the very important issue of taxation. I had been researching and studying all of the "bogus" and "hoax" like theories on taxation that are pasted in so many places on the internet. I knew right away I had found an accurate and reliable source with CTC. Funny thing is that I'm a federal government employee so this will only help me some but it doesn't matter to me because it's about right and wrong and preserving the foundation of what can still be the greatest country in the world. Thanks again!
Hmm. He has never used CTC, but he knows it's an accurate and reliable source. I don't think that's turf on his toe.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Federal employee LostHead thanks Pete

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder how much he will thank the blowhardmeister when he is either on the unemployment line, if he is lucky, or looking at doing some Federal time, of the unpaid variety, of his own.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

turftoe wrote:Funny thing is that I'm a federal government employee so this will only help me some ....
How does it help him at all? Under Hendrickson's theory, it is absolutely, positively clear that federal employees have taxable income.

Turftoe must be "thinking" that Hendrickson is right about private sector employees not having taxable income, but wrong about federal employees having taxable income.

Tax deniers have many different ideas, and many of their ideas conflict with each other, but they all have one thing in common: Each denier's preposterous ideas just happen to coincide with his own self-interest. (Cf. Coleman v. Commissioner, 791 F.2d 68, 69 (7th Cir. 1986).)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

In regard to tax deniers, I always look at the motive.

Is the end result of your theory not paying an income tax? Are you trying to find some way to justify not paying an income tax? Once you point out the non-spoken motive, if the questioner is honest with themselves, they can begin to see where their theory's wrong.

Sometimes it takes a lot of false starts before they can make up their mind to "dump" their approach and "dump" the theories that got them in trouble to begin with. Usually, they have to get to the place where they've got into some trouble either civilly or criminally.

Some people can be persuaded by simply showing them they haven't gone anywhere in life. Others it takes a bit more prodding, and then there's the method of showing them how someone else making their argument is either in prison or facing huge tax debts.

Working with those who oppose themselves is never dull.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Turftoe's motive seems clear to me.
I had been researching and studying all of the "bogus" and "hoax" like theories on taxation that are pasted in so many places on the internet.
Unless he was studying them to debunk them, or for their entertainment value, he was looking for a way, any way, to get out of paying taxes.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat