Bulten is back at losthorizons

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Bulten is back at losthorizons

Post by Famspear »

Well, I guess it must be official now: Ron Paul will not be the next President of the United States. How do I know?

Well, after an absence of who knows how long, Ron Paul supporter John J. Bulten apparently has enough free time to return to the losthorizons forum:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... =7095#7095

Bulten last posted here at Quatloos about a year ago, if I recall correctly.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Bulten is back at losthorizons

Post by Dr. Caligari »

That almost reads like a parody of CtC.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

I worked a project once regarding the federal tax on fuels which has a refundable credit on Form 1040. There was a guy in Fl filing hundreds of returns claiming his clients never used federal highways (most were truck drivers) therefore all the tax paid for fuels were refundable. Most of these cases went to 90 day, meaning I never saw them resolved. Eventually, I did see the guy was not allowed to represent before IRS.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Richardf614 wrote:Gave me an brain tumor reading it.
I often have that feeling after reading turgid tax denier crap.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

How do I know that Ron Paul will not be nominated, and therefore not president??
Because he has only 35 delegates, which I think makes him third or fourth in line and very far behind McCain.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

fortinbras wrote:How do I know that Ron Paul will not be nominated, and therefore not president??
Because he has only 35 delegates, which I think makes him third or fourth in line and very far behind McCain.
That's only 35 more than Mickey Mouse.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

webhick wrote:
fortinbras wrote:How do I know that Ron Paul will not be nominated, and therefore not president??
That's only 35 more than Mickey Mouse.
And that's only because Mickey Mouse wasn't a candidate.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And I’d vote for Mickey, maybe a write in campaign?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I just hope that the demise of the Ron Paul presidential candidacy does not result in tragedy, namely:

Less time spent on Ron Paul, and more time for John J. Bulten to post still more tax protester nonsense at losthorizons, or more time for Bulten to devise ways to dig himself into yet a deeper hole in connection with the internal revenue laws of the United States (civil and criminal).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

That may be the best one-sentence description I've ever read.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I have bad feelings about what is going to happen if grixit's definition goes public. Can you imagine seeing bumper stickers that say "Save a TP from themselves - Vote Ron Paul!"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

grixit wrote:Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage?
As nice a turn a phrase as that is, I think I'd rather have the John Bultens of the world occupied with Lost Horizons than with Ron Paul.

Tax protesting is a windmill-jousting dead end that no significant number of people will ever get behind, no matter how much effort the Bulten types put into it.

But one more crappy administration might be enough to give Ron Paul's vacuous proclamations and phony patriotism a real audience.

Ron Paul's fan base frightens me.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Sorry for the hijack, Shawn Kranish is also back at makethestand.com.

This was his response when a member posted link to quatloos, http://www.quatloos.com/hereisthelaw.htm.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top
I got tired of him and banned him. Hope no one minds.

I'm guessing he's a Quatloser, so I'll say this: Unless and until a chosen member of quatlosers agrees to debate David Champion, all of their members are banned and prohibited from this site. If any of them show up, I'll ban them too. Luckily I have an unlimited bag of bans just waiting to be opened again.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Has Shaun told the Brown groupies yet that he cut a deal on his own criminal case?
Demo.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Unless and until a chosen member of quatlosers agrees to debate David Champion, all of their members are banned and prohibited from this site.
I think Judge Percy Anderson pulled the short straw and has to "debate" Mr Champion. I'm all atwitter wondering how it will turn out.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Shaun Kranish wrote:
Unless and until a chosen member of quatlosers agrees to debate David Champion, all of their members are banned and prohibited from this site. If any of them show up, I'll ban them too.
To paraphrase film critic Rex Reed:

Being deprived of the ability to post on Shaun's web site is about as painful -- and significant -- as being deprived of rutabaga.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

grixit wrote:Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage?
New sig line!
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:
New sig line!
It is time now for another episode in the adventures of.......

Ron ("Chew Toy") Paul and his Amazing Stupid Puppies!

Oh, wait, that show has been cancelled. At least for this season.

Although, the Stupid Puppies will try to go on, with their own "spin off" shows and ludicrous plots......
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Unless and until a chosen member of quatlosers agrees to debate David Champion, all of their members are banned and prohibited from this site. If any of them show up, I'll ban them too. Luckily I have an unlimited bag of bans just waiting to be opened again.
Are the lostheads so damned stupid that they think everyone uses the same username for every on-line presence they construct?