Can you say 10%?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Can you say 10%?

Post by Nikki »

Another LoserHead posts:
As an FYI - on August 14th I moved what is left of my IRA into Gold and Silver Eagle PROOF coins. I purchased Gold Eagles at $1500 each. Despite the spot price of gold declining (as a result of manipulation) the coins are trading today at $1,620 each. Eight percent in ten days, not bad. They will continue to rise because fundamentals demand it (and the mint has stopped making them because they cannot source the metal). I was able to get them because Goldline International still has some left. If anyone wants my individual reps number, drop me a note. She is great to work with.
:roll:
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Can you say 10%?

Post by Quixote »

Do the proof sets not meet the US gold coin exception to the collectables prohibition?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Nikki wrote:Another LoserHead posts:
As an FYI - on August 14th I moved what is left of my IRA into Gold and Silver Eagle PROOF coins. I purchased Gold Eagles at $1500 each. Despite the spot price of gold declining (as a result of manipulation) the coins are trading today at $1,620 each. Eight percent in ten days, not bad. They will continue to rise because fundamentals demand it (and the mint has stopped making them because they cannot source the metal). I was able to get them because Goldline International still has some left. If anyone wants my individual reps number, drop me a note. She is great to work with.
:roll:
What's the skinny on Goldline International?
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: What's the skinny on Goldline International?
To the best of my knowledge, they are a typical online gold and silver coin dealer. I don't believe that they service self-directed IRAs, but I might be wrong. They tend to hype the doom and gloom scenarios of the average gold bug. Prices are high though. A person can find bullion at lower prices at several different places on the net.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

The Operative wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: What's the skinny on Goldline International?
To the best of my knowledge, they are a typical online gold and silver coin dealer. I don't believe that they service self-directed IRAs, but I might be wrong. They tend to hype the doom and gloom scenarios of the average gold bug. Prices are high though. A person can find bullion at lower prices at several different places on the net.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't necessarily interested in doing business with them but did notice the doom and gloom bit. I'm sure it comes in handy with the TP/gold standard types.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have a few gold coins, mostly turn of the century stuff, because I think they're neat. They can be decent investments but what this guy more than likely does not know is that the difference between the 'bid" and "ask" is at least 10% most of the time. They may be selling for $1600 but ask them what they'll buy them for.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.