Another LostHeads Success Story

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Another LostHeads Success Story

Post by Joey Smith »

Looks like his check is not going to make Pete's list of exemplars . . .
deslocc

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok..

Robbery update:

I get this letter from the TPA and they say in it for me to fill out this form 433-F collections info and also provide a signed and dated form for 2005, 2006 and 2007 which they do not show as having been filed. When I spoke to the TPA I told her that the 2005 form was received and that it is even indicated on the 668(W) form. She said that the data they had did not indicate that a "compliant return" was filed for those years. Of course despite the hardship, they cannot suspend or remove the "levy" because they need me to be "compliant" before they can do that. If a refund is due for any of the years it would be applied to the balance due.

I saw one person who spoke of a form 1058 missing? Which means that they had not been provided with Due Process. They said that they would check into that, I also asked for transcripts for the 05 - 07 since I don't have them. But of course the theft continues. I am now on hold with the "collections" dept waiting to setup extrotion payments.. Hey Steve Ankeny who lurks on this forum maybe can explain the process of unlawful assessment without benefit of due process and how a person might petition tax court when they have not been provided with due process and admin meetings? Also, how DOES a person dispute an invalid assessment? Can you prove a negative?

Default? seems one sided.. a computer sends an unsigned letter (not a legal notice) and I respond requesting a meeting. No meetings but more computer generated junk.. Oh wow, a NoL issued that extorts and coerces a private company to hand over all but $168/week to "encourage" compliance.. WHAT ABOUT IRS COMPLIANCE!

The TRUTH is most Americans do not earn "wages" and are not subject to the IRC but despite all the evidence people continue to ignore the FACT because it's easier to pay for their slavery than have other issues in dealing with the irs.

In speaking with the collections department I asked them why I was denied Due Process, how in as many as 6 letters (responses) to their computer generated letters they did not provide any Due Process, Then the one collection agent issued the NoL.. They said they had to review my account, put me on hold and then I guess a supervisor told em to get rid of me as she suddenly only wanted to tell me "once you are in full compliance then we can see about setting up a payment plan and releasing the levy".. I asked what about IRS compliance and she said she was not going to get into an argument with me back and forth about quotes and such. She told me to call back within six weeks to update things then. I also asked if the levy could at least be suspended while I make new returns that they claim they do not have but have issued civ' penalties for?? They said that they could not answer that...

HUH?? How can I be charged a civ' penalty for a return they claim they don't have???

THE BENEFIT... I recorded the whole conversation because I wanted to be sure of what I said over the phone...
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Another LostHeads Success Story

Post by Quixote »

She said that the data they had did not indicate that a "compliant return" was filed for those years.

HUH?? How can I be charged a civ' penalty for a return they claim they don't have???

THE BENEFIT... I recorded the whole conversation because I wanted to be sure of what I said over the phone...
Maybe he'll get it when he plays back the tape to see what he said.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:
She said that the data they had did not indicate that a "compliant return" was filed for those years.

Only if he plays it backwards while sacrificing a rubber goat.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Quixote wrote:

Only if he plays it backwards while sacrificing a rubber goat.
When did they switch to rubber? What am I going to do with my stash of latex goats?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:When did they switch to rubber? What am I going to do with my stash of latex goats?
The same thing you'd do with your rubber goats, since um...latex is rubber.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

Well, any bets as to whether or not he is in a state where you need a wiretap warrant to record a phone conversation without the consent of all parties?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
Imalawman wrote:When did they switch to rubber? What am I going to do with my stash of latex goats?
The same thing you'd do with your rubber goats, since um...latex is rubber.
In my case that would be "avoid like the plague" seeing how I'm allergic to latex.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Burzmali wrote:Well, any bets as to whether or not he is in a state where you need a wiretap warrant to record a phone conversation without the consent of all parties?

Can't vouch for accuracy, but it is a cool map.