More TUC Funnies

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
TUC

More TUC Funnies

Post by TUC »

Hey Guys,
What's up?
I haven't been around (vacation).

(TUC Still Passing Funny Money) I see that you haven't overcome your fears of another institution besides the federal reserve passing "funny money."

We are about to receive good news. I will let you know ASAP. Ok! . In the mean time why don't do read about the US Economy ( there are alot of things happening ).
Leftcoaster

Re: TUC Still Passing Funny Money

Post by Leftcoaster »

TUC wrote:Hey Guys,
What's up?

(TUC Still Passing Funny Money) I see that you haven't overcome your fears of another institution besides the federal reserve passing "funny money."

We are about to receive good news. I will let you know ASAP. Ok! . In the mean time why don't do read about the US Economy ( there are alot of things happening ).
Sounding more and more like NESARA every day. :shock:
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

What's up?

Hey, guy, what's up with you?

Seen Angel Cruz lately?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote:
What's up?

Hey, guy, what's up with you?

Seen Angel Cruz lately?
I think Angel just said he got back from vacation. :wink:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:Seen Angel Cruz lately?
Still a fugitive, according to the docket.

However, I did notice that Marrero's trial has been set - 24-hour notice anytime after October 1. They don't mess around in Orlando - there isn't even a judge assigned yet, and the trial date is set for three weeks away. A copy of the order went to U.S. Probation, the office which does the presentence report. Judge Roy, are you sitting by designation down there?

(I know, he's on supervised release.)

Anybody at DisneyWorld in October? The court proceedings could be funnier.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote:....They don't mess around in Orlando - there isn't even a judge assigned yet, and the trial date is set for three weeks away. A copy of the order went to U.S. Probation, the office which does the presentence report. Judge Roy, are you sitting by designation down there? ....
For this one, by invitation I would go.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: More TUC Funnies

Post by cynicalflyer »

What's up?
"Vacation", huh? Is that what they are calling "interstate flight from prosecution" nowadays?
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

What's up?

What part of "CLANG" do you not understand?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Nikki wrote:
What's up?

Perhaps you need to translate it into Spanish?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Nikki wrote:....
Perhaps you need to translate it into Spanish?
El clango? :wink:

OK, I'll be quiet now.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I was going to say that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

How to you translate an Onomatapoeia?
Wiki didn't have a spanish entry for "clang"
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

Leftcoaster wrote:How to you translate an Onomatapoeia?
Many years ago in Paris I remember a large number of buses carrying an advertisement showing a bottle of a carbonated beverage with a crown cap being opened and next to it in large letters "PSCHIIITT".

Somwhere I also have a piece of Italian bubblegum called "Bum!".
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Leftcoaster wrote:How to you translate an Onomatapoeia?
You need an Onomatapoeian. :lol:

Sorry. I couldn't r e s i s t....m u s t....t r y....h a r d e r....
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Not content to make meaningless arguments in the civil case, Cruz and company have now submitted their own bar association rules and bylaws. In a 27 page "Motion for Constitutional Counsel," Gladstone Gardner includes such jewels as:
"I, the Defendant, require that the court apply no laws that would abrogate my rights, and that the court answer to its duty to guarantee to me, my due process of law in all proceedings. I contend on good authority (the Constitution and Supreme Court standing case law) that the legislature cannot violate my right to counsel of choice, as such act would be unconstitutional. Furthermore, the Florida State Bar association is nothing more than a private club and is not any form of state agency and does not speak for the state and does not act for the state and has no power to control the lives of private citizens. It was held that a state may not pass statutes prohibiting the unauthorized practice of law or interfere with the right to freedom of speech, secured in the first Amendment. United Mine Workers v. Illinois Bar Association, 389 U.S. 217."
Sounds like something dredged up from lawyerdud or PAM.

Their by-laws are a combination of cut and paste mishmash that seem to blend some of their other web site gibberish with rules copied from bits and pieces of a real one.

On the same date, another "Special Appearance" filing yields yet more of the kind of thing that should start getting the attention (as in serious sanctions) for these kinds of nutballs - a "territorial jurisdiction" challenge. I won't expound on it but in general, "we're not in the US so there can't be any federal jurisdiction."

They're supposed to appear on the 23rd.
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

And the criminal case gets weirder by the day:
Filed: 09/16/2008
Entered: 09/17/2008
Motion to dismiss
Docket Text: MOTION to dismiss by Angel Cruz. (RDO)
Motion to transfer case
Docket Text: MOTION to transfer case by Angel Cruz. (RDO)
Motion to appoint counsel
Docket Text: MOTION for Constitutional Counsel by Angel Cruz. (RDO) Motions referred to Magistrate Judge David A. Baker.
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Collateral Estoppel by Angel Cruz (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit 3, # (2) Exhibit 4, # (3) Exhibit 5, # (4) Exhibit 6, # (5) Exhibit 7, # (6) Exhibit 8, # (7) Exhibit 9, # (8) Exhibit 10)(RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Special Appearance/Challenge to Jurisdiction by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: JUDICIAL NOTICE and Claim of Rights by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Conflict of Interest/Denial of Jurisdiction & Offer to Contract Due to Mass Fraud by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE and Demand for Identification and Credentials Quo Warranto by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Acceptance by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Lodgement by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Included in the dismissal are the same "territorial jurisdiction" claims as they filed in the civil case.

In the motion to transfer case, they want the case transferred to the Supreme Court of The United Cities Group.

The collateral estoppel claim is a total of 207 pages. :shock: (classic "commerce" gibberish from the first documents):
“Mr. Cruz respectfully reminds the court all crimes are commercial as outlined at 27 CFR 72.11, establishing on the record this in an administrative matter in commerce and therefore subject to the authorities invoked above and elsewhere in the record.”
Attached are exhibits 3 through 10 which purport to have been filed with the clerk and basically include more and more absurd rambling diatribes, one including an authorization for the return of all of the shares of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks to the people.

One can only hope the judge does not invest a lot of time on this. Unfortunately, we are all paying for this in any number of ways, not the least of which will be an even more burdened court system.

Those of you involved in civil cases can probably attest to what can only be considered as disturbingly long schedules for hearings and trials.
The Devil Makes Three
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:And the criminal case gets weirder by the day:
Motion to dismiss
Docket Text: MOTION to dismiss by Angel Cruz. (RDO)
Motion to transfer case
Docket Text: MOTION to transfer case by Angel Cruz. (RDO)
Motion to appoint counsel
Docket Text: MOTION for Constitutional Counsel by Angel Cruz. (RDO) Motions referred to Magistrate Judge David A. Baker.
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Collateral Estoppel by Angel Cruz (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit 3, # (2) Exhibit 4, # (3) Exhibit 5, # (4) Exhibit 6, # (5) Exhibit 7, # (6) Exhibit 8, # (7) Exhibit 9, # (8) Exhibit 10)(RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Special Appearance/Challenge to Jurisdiction by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: JUDICIAL NOTICE and Claim of Rights by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Conflict of Interest/Denial of Jurisdiction & Offer to Contract Due to Mass Fraud by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICE and Demand for Identification and Credentials Quo Warranto by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Acceptance by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Notice (other)
Docket Text: NOTICE of Lodgement by Angel Cruz (RDO)
Included in the dismissal are the same "territorial jurisdiction" claims as they filed in the civil case.

In the motion to transfer case, they want the case transferred to the Supreme Court of The United Cities Group.

The collateral estoppel claim is a total of 207 pages. :shock: (classic "commerce" gibberish from the first documents):
“Mr. Cruz respectfully reminds the court all crimes are commercial as outlined at 27 CFR 72.11, establishing on the record this in an administrative matter in commerce and therefore subject to the authorities invoked above and elsewhere in the record.”
Attached are exhibits 3 through 10 which purport to have been filed with the clerk and basically include more and more absurd rambling diatribes, one including an authorization for the return of all of the shares of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks to the people.

One can only hope the judge does not invest a lot of time on this. Unfortunately, we are all paying for this in any number of ways, not the least of which will be an even more burdened court system.

Those of you involved in civil cases can probably attest to what can only be considered as disturbingly long schedules for hearings and trials.
So, it appears that Angel has returned from "vacation". When will he be apprehended?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

To arrest Angel Cruz, it sounds like all they need to do is camp out in the court clerk's office. Eventually, he'll need to file one more piece of gibberish, and then they've got him.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

he'll need to file one more piece of gibberish
That would work, except for the fact that Angel probably pays some (supposedly) homeless dude $2 to walk his latest piece of rubbish/gibberish into the clerk's office to be filed.

They don't just work for food down here.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

This is beginning to sound reminiscent of the Dorean nonsense that was filed, except it would seem Mr Cruz has better computer access.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.