Newlyweds Robert and Donna Clarkson

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Newlyweds Robert and Donna Clarkson

Post by Demosthenes »

Domestic dispute plays out in Anderson city court
By Pearce Adams (Contact)
Originally published 02:51 p.m., September 17, 2008
Updated 02:51 p.m., September 17, 2008

ANDERSON — A dispute between husband and wife took on added significance Wednesday when the man accused the woman of getting hooked on drugs that he gave her and blamed her for helping the drug dealer by marketing stolen goods on Ebay.

Robert Clarkson, 61, and Donna Clarkson, 40, were arrested Tuesday and each charged with criminal domestic violence. Wednesday, the couple stood side-by-side in Anderson Municipal Court, wearing orange jumpsuits and ankle chains.

“I bought her cocaine for chronic fatigue,” Robert Clarkson blurted out during the hearing before Judge Ken Mattison. “She got hooked. Tuesday, she was on methamphetamine.”

Donna Clarkson denied her husband's allegations, saying the couple had separated about a week ago.

According to the incident report, police were called to North Manning Street after the couple engaged in mutual combat.

Robert Clarkson said his wife, who moved out of their Concord Road home, returned, “looted” items, stole his checkbook, passwords to his accounts, his money and has accepted stolen items from drug dealers.

“I can't run my business,” he said. “She got all my checks. You need to order her to return them. She's selling stolen items on Ebay.”

Mattison, who accepted Robert Clarkson's not guilty plea and request for a jury trial and Donna Clarkson's request for pre-trial intervention, was not amused.

“I didn't marry her, you did,” the judge said.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Newlyweds Robert and Donna Clarkson

Post by webhick »

“I bought her cocaine for chronic fatigue,” Robert Clarkson blurted out during the hearing before Judge Ken Mattison.
Pfft, fatigue is a symptom of cocaine abuse. You know what else is? Irritability, paranoia, and inability to "get it on." But I guess that was just PMS... :roll:
“I can't run my business,” he said. “She got all my checks. You need to order her to return them."
And thus, the Patriot Network was brought down by an alleged drug addict. So very simple. Take his checkbook. Shit, I could have hired a pickpocket to do that. And the best part is that he was too stupid to go to the bank, shut down the account, and start a new one. And now that he's gone totally couture in his big-ass orange jumpsuit, he won't be able to take care of his banking issue at all.
"She's selling stolen items on Ebay.”
Mutual property, buddy.
“I didn't marry her, you did,” the judge said.
BURN! BURN!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

At least the story doesn't mention Mr. Clarkson's tax protester status. This is the kind of news story that might tend to give tax protesters a bad reputation in the community at large, you know.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:At least the story doesn't mention Mr. Clarkson's tax protester status. This is the kind of news story that might tend to give tax protesters a bad reputation in the community at large, you know.
The reporter may not have put two and two together, or is otherwise unaware of Clarkson's TP status.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

“I bought her cocaine for chronic fatigue,” Robert Clarkson blurted out during the hearing before Judge Ken Mattison.
Edit to add: "But I never inhaled."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Edit to add: "But I never inhaled."
Well, if Robert starts loosing a lot of that weight (he looks a lot like a whale), we'll know he's joined the meth weight loss program.
"My Health is Better in November."
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Prof wrote: Well, if Robert starts loosing a lot of that weight (he looks a lot like a whale), we'll know he's joined the meth weight loss program.
scratch scratch - scratch scratch, scratch scratch - scratch scratch
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

“I can't run my business,” he said. “She got all my checks"
Sad, truly sad when the last of the great hold-outs of the mercantile banking conpiracy voluntarliy enters into to their jurisdiction by having a checking account.

Is nothing sacred? Freakin' bootlicker.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:Where was the damned keyboard warning!!

That was a hoot. When will the whole thing be airing on Cops? And/or CourtTV?

Wife has chronic fatigue? Doctor or cocaine and meth? Hmmm....... that's a tough one Don Pardo........I will go for the expensive and addictive illegal drugs.

I can see her, ratty bathrobe, hair in curlers, hanging in the door way of their single wide, he in ratty shorts and a wifebeater (stained). He's getting belligerent with the cops, she's shreiking (while a lit cigarette dangles from her lips), "Take his *ss to jail!!" (special thanks to Jeff Foxworthy).
Don't forget the drooping strap from a bra that isn't giving her any support anyway because it's all stretched out.

Hey, jail food is a great encourager of hunger strikes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

“I bought her cocaine for chronic fatigue,” Robert Clarkson blurted out during the hearing before Judge Ken Mattison. “She got hooked. Tuesday, she was on methamphetamine.”
Yeah, I'd believe she had chronic fatigue, all right -- after carting home those massive loads of food from the grocery store every third day or so. Not to mention the whale-size wallet holding the cash to pay for all those Tremendous Twelve meals.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Trippy wrote:
Yeah, I'd believe she had chronic fatigue, all right -- after carting home those massive loads of food from the grocery store every third day or so. Not to mention the whale-size wallet holding the cash to pay for all those Tremendous Twelve meals.
Naw, if that was the case DOO would be a coke addict, too.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

CaptainKickback wrote:I can see her, ratty bathrobe, hair in curlers, hanging in the door way of their single wide, he in ratty shorts and a wifebeater (stained). He's getting belligerent with the cops, she's shreiking (while a lit cigarette dangles from her lips), "Take his *ss to jail!!" (special thanks to Jeff Foxworthy).
Better picturing her than dear hubby in said attire, and I think Grixit’s addition of the drooping bra strap just adds that certain extra something to the whole picture, don’t you???????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Shouldda shot the boooooger when I had the chance. (OOOOH that Tremendous Twelve!)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

First, cover your keyboards.

Next, for a clear explanation of The Fat One's marital difficulties, see his Womenfolks Advice -- inter-gender relations from a good-ole-boy stance.

Simply stated, Clarkson is a pig.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

A Pig? AMEN!! I could not even bring myself to read all of that filth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Trippy wrote:
The Tremendous Twelves that he consumes during his famous Perkins seminars.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I hadn't noticed that there was a later news account -- from the Anderson Independent-Mail in Anderson, South Carolina.......
Former anti-tax instructor faces legal troubles in Anderson

By Pearce Adams
Thursday, September 25, 2008

ANDERSON COUNTY — An Anderson man, one who won a legal battle in federal court for the return of seized property roughly a year ago, is finding himself in a legal mess involving his wife, former legal secretary and disputed possessions.

Robert Clarkson, identified in 2007 as president and founder of The Patriot Network and who once offered classes about how to avoid paying taxes, appeared in Anderson Municipal Court Thursday after his second arrest in about a week.

Anderson police charged him on Tuesday with violating a trespass order, unlawful use of 911 and first-degree harassment.

On Sept. 16, Clarkson, who lives on Concord Avenue in Anderson, and his wife, Donna Clarkson of North Manning Street, each were charged with criminal domestic violence. She was allowed to enter pretrial intervention. He demanded a jury trial, which is pending.

A federal court ordered Clarkson in July 2007 to abort his tax efforts. In an interview a year ago with the Independent-Mail, Clarkson said the order left him time to write legal briefs and cause trouble.

Judge Ken Mattison allowed Clarkson on Thursday to sign a bond after he pleaded not guilty to violating a Sept. 17 trespassing notice and asked for another jury trial in city court. Then Mattison ordered a $20,000 property bond in relation to accusations of harassment and abusing 911, which are to be heard in Anderson County General Sessions Court.

During the hearing, Mattison cut off Robert Clarkson's attempt to blame his wife for using drugs, a claim also made during the Sept. 17 hearing.

Officer Christopher Getsinger testified Thursday that the 61-year-old Robert Clarkson violated a court order by going to 40-year-old Donna Clarkson's apartment on North Manning Street and following her to another address on Winesap Circle.

Robert Clarkson, saying that he is not licensed to practice law, testified that he was representing himself in a family court dispute and was attempting to serve Donna Clarkson with legal papers.

“I was there serving papers on a drug dealer who gives her drugs (and attempting to recover property Donna Clarkson stole),” he said.

Officers also accused Robert Clarkson of making nine calls to 911 operators in an “attempt to get officers to stir the pot” and harassing his former legal secretary, who said she an apartment with his ex-wife. Holly Mueller, claiming multiple, unwanted visits from her former employer, subleases the apartment from Robert Clarkson, according to city court testimony.
(bolding added)

http://m.independentmail.com/news/2008/ ... oubles-an/
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It would have been great if Clarkson had been arrested outside his estranged wife's apartment tiptoeing around in that superhero costume that he wore to the IRS offices.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

I missed this the first time around, September was a blur for me. This is fantastic. Where's Stevie when you need him to defend the tax protestor movement? Here we have a big (literally) figure in movement and he's living in a doublewide doing meth, coke, and getting into fights with wife. Also, the guy is 61!!! So much for quiet retirement. wow.

The fact that he's doing hard drugs (no I don't believe it just for his wife) actually makes his girth all the more impressive - that takes great effort.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It's all just so tawdry.
Demo.