We the People Radio Network Expires

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

We the People Radio Network Expires

Post by LPC »

While poking around for information of Eric "Whoru" Williams, I found that the "We the People Radio Network," http://www.wtprn.com, ceased operations on October 8.

As the forum for the rantings of Ed Brown, Peyton Mottahedeh, and other notables, it will be sorely missed.

The Republic Broadcasting Network still seems to exist, perhaps because Eric Whoru was kicked off.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: We the People Radio Network Expires

Post by webhick »

Anyone know the real reason why it flushed itself? I've seen "reports" of one partner screwing another, loss of sponsorship, something to do with GCN (ie. sponsors being too radical), one host gaining too many listeners, copyright problems, hosts butting heads, etc.

Not that it really matters. It went poof and emitted a little puff of smoke.

From the Advertisers section of their Support page, emphasis mine:
DEAR ADVERTISERS,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF "WE THE PEOPLE RADIO NETWORK." OUR BROADCASTERS ARE DEDICATED TO RETURNING THIS GREAT NATION TO IT'S CONSTITUTIONAL ROOTS AND YOUR SUPPORT MAKES IT POSSIBLE. OUR LISTENER-SHIP IS GROWING FAST, OUR BANNERS ARE POPPING UP ON WEBSITES EVERYWHERE, AND OUR PROGRAMMING IS SECOND TO NONE. AT THIS PIVOTAL MOMENT IN TIME, FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. WE VIGOROUSLY ENCOURAGE OUR LISTENERS TO SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS AND OUR ENLIGHTENED AUDIENCE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY LOYAL.
SINCERELY'

"WE THE PEOPLE RADIO NETWORK"
It appears that it was.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

OUR LISTENER-SHIP
Uh oh. They just admitted that their listeners are indeed subject to admiralty courts.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Actually, Demo, I think that means all their listeners were in the same boat. :wink:

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Actually, Demo, I think that means all their listeners were in the same boat. :wink:

No, this is the ship from which they were broadcasting, generating admiralty jurisdiction, before the ship was sunk by a black submarine crewed by Obama's Kenyan secret army, which has established a beachead in the US.
"My Health is Better in November."
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

So then this is the listener-ship?

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:So then this is the listener-ship?

I'm confused. Is the parallel that the boat is sinking, or is it that it is over the weight limit?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie