Nuwaubian posting on Sui

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Nuwaubian posting on Sui

Post by Demosthenes »

MOOR MAN
Waking Up

Promissory Note With 1099 Proves To Be Helpful In Child Support Case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Have Used A Promissory Note And The 1099oid, 104v, And Form 56 And Sent It To The Child Support Enforcement Agency. Usually, These Things Come Back As Frivilous Filings However, I Got A Letter Back Saying In Order To Adjust The Support Order, That I Needed To File A Petition. They Sent Me A Petition To Fill Out But I Did Not Fill Out Theres So That They Would Not Have The Presumption Of Jurisdiction And Instead, Wrote Out My Own Petition Laying Out Guidelines And Exposing The Fraud. I Also Asked That All Future Obligations Be Assesed So That I May Settle For Closure On The Account/case.

Any Feed Back Would Be Appreciated

the Worst Excersize Is Jumping To Conclusions. - malachi Z. York
York is currently serving 135 years in federal prison for molesting children.
Demo.
Nikki

Re: Nuwaubian posting on Sui

Post by Nikki »

Is MoorMan York, or is he just quoting him in the sig line?

That's probably rhetorical, since the capitalization in the post is consistent with the sig, but ...
Last edited by Nikki on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I suppose there is a reason why he has to start every word with a capital letter in his sentence - such as by doing so he avoids coming under the jurisdiction of the state police of his state capitol?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Based on his other posts, MoorMan is:

- mentally challenged and using the Sooey board as a means of attempting to communicate with people who would normally ignore him -- ala David Merrill

- an otherwise intelligent person adopting a persona to play mind games with the Sooeys

- well past Danny Riley on the delusional road to his own planet and legal system.

In any case, his posts make most of the other Sooeys appear logical and rational.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

From the Wikipedia page on Dwight D. York (AKA: Dr. Malachi Z. York):
York pled guilty in 2003 in a plea bargain that was later dismissed by the judge, and then was convicted by a jury on January 23, 2004 – the judge having rejected his desire to be returned for trial to his own tribe:

"Your Honor, with all due respects to your government, your nation, and your court, we the indigenous people of this land have our own rights, accepted sovereign, our own governments. We are a sovereign people, Yamassee, Native American Creeks, Seminole, Washitaw Mound Builders. And all I’m asking is that the Court recognize that I am an indigenous person. Your court does not have jurisdiction over me. I should be transferred to the Moors Cherokee Council Court in which I will get a trial by juries of my peers. I cannot get a fair trial, Your Honor, if I’m being tried by the settlers or the confederates. I have to be tried by Native Americans as a Native American. That's my inalienable rights, and it’s on record."

He asserted to the court that he was a "secured party," and answered questions in court with the response: "I accept that for value." This may have been a heterodox legal strategy based on patriot mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachi_York
Also from the Wikipedia page:
York incorporates a "©™" suffix into his signature on a Liberian Consulate document.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If there ever was a "please spend more public resources on prosecuting me than you'll ever get out of me" ploy I'd love to see it.

An interesting position to be in - at least for a while and as long as you don't mind being incarcerated.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

i truly hate the whole nuwaubian concept and its relatves. It makes a mockery of legitimate movements on behalf odf both negros and indiands.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

He most definitely is not York. York is spending his next 135 in the Supermax facility in Colorado.

Meet the new face of the sovrun citizen movement. They either don't know or don't care that they're parroting white supremacist arguments.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:He most definitely is not York. York is spending his next 135 in the Supermax facility in Colorado.

Meet the new face of the sovrun citizen movement. They either don't know or don't care that they're parroting white supremacist arguments.
Why let racism stand in the way of a good scam?

Wow...they actually had to rack down York's counts to 200. Amazing!

I also agree that it couldn't possibly be York. Last time I checked they don't get Internet access in Supermax.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Last year, as reasearch for my book, I read a good book on the Nuwaubian cult called "Ungodly" by journalist Bill Osinski. It was self-published and desperately needed an editor, but it was a very interesting read nonetheless.

http://www.amazon.com/UnGodly-Osinski/dp/1934144134
Demo.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

We are a sovereign people, Yamassee, Native American Creeks, Seminole, Washitaw Mound Builders.
How funny, they bastardized the name for the "Ouachita", who were a real indigenous mound building Mississipian culture in what is now the Arkansas region.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:He most definitely is not York. York is spending his next 135 in the Supermax facility in Colorado.

York is also a black-supremacist and certifiably crazy.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Good old Tom Lehrer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIlJ8ZCs4jY

Oh, the white folks hate the black folks,
And the black folks hate the white folks.
To hate all but the right folks
Is an old established rule.

Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics,
And the Catholics hate the Protestants,
And the Hindus hate the Moslems,
And everybody hates the Jews.
Demo.