William Greene

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

William Greene

Post by Demosthenes »

His complaint is 168 pages long. It sucks to be a judge.

--- On Sun, 11/2/08, William Moral Greene <wm@...> wrote

Please be aware that the government in the current Benson case (Audio Available at
http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/fdocs/docs. ... kt&yr=&num cited the Schulz case in the second circuit, and that this is being done even after my wife and I have brought suit against the IRS after having suppressed evidence to the Senate Finance Committee (Treason) the IRS publicly announced it was responding to our petitions with enforcement procedures and falsified damages against Schulz/WTP thereby interfering with our freedom of association etc.

In the case we filed, we entered into evidence the transcripts of two US Attorneys (one in the District Court and one in Court of Appeals) who both admitted that the damages (required to file an action) were falsified against Bob Schulz/WeThePeople.

The ongoing case is available at http://www.greenes.us/civildocket.html and if we are able to move beyond the point where we are now, every member of WTP would have the right to sign onto our suit as plaintiffs at that time. Please Donate to help us continue with the case until the day comes when anyone who has suffered under the Retaliatory IRS Enforcement Procedures can sign onto our Qui Tam Action.

Blessings,
Bill
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: William Greene

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:It sucks to be a judge.
But you get to wear that snazzy robe, bang your gavel, and shout, "Order! Order in the Court! I'll find you all in contempt!" and then make the bailiff club everyone until they shut up. And later, you can have a braiding party with the gold fringe on the flag.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I lasted as far as here:
Plaintiffs in this case do differentiate between the Hellenistic (Greco-Oriental) and Non-Hellenistic understandings of the nature of the soul to the extent that Plaintiffs believe that the IRS does not have the right to their souls.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Plaintiffs in this case do differentiate between the Hellenistic (Greco-Oriental) and Non-Hellenistic understandings of the nature of the soul to the extent that Plaintiffs believe that the IRS does not have the right to their souls.
I am pretty sure that the Federal Tax Lien does attach to whatever the taxpayer has a right to.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

CaptainKickback wrote:
2. The soul (if you are religious) already has a lienholder of superior authority - God or Satan. Because the soul is not owned by the individual, it cannot be attached. Or,
Perhaps. But one is at liberty to sell your soul to the Devil, implying that God at least is not a lienholder of superior authority. Moreover, the soul may be encombered by lien by another party, such as a "woman"

I cite as authority. Robert Johnson-Traveling Riverside Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoednwhKoZI

"she got a mortgage on my body and a lien on my soul"

See also Led Zepplin on the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEXb-Gxruk
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Bailiff: Order! Order!

Judge: We have reached a deciscion. Papa Rene Philipe, the court is suitably impressed, and gratified, by your ability to keep the defendent quiet. Therefor, irregular though it is, we have decided to accept your offer to pay the full amount of back taxes and fines. So, on receipt of your payment of 35,274 dollars, we sentence the defendent to 20,000 hours of community service in your custody.

Philipe: Merci, i have ze check here. Come, leetle one, zere is much work to do in Haiti. And: no taxes. (foosh) Allons!

Defendent: no. (shuffle) tax. (shuffle) es.

Supporters: Victory-- the prior lien tactic kept the IRS from taking his soul!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Demosthenes wrote:I lasted as far as here:
You got to page 5. I quit after the table of contents.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

1. Souls are intangible and not rel property or physical asset that cn be garnered, garnished, levied, or otherwise taken into possession by the IRS.
The tax lien attaches to, and the IRS has seized, assets so intangible that they lack a name and are referred to only by the nonsense phrase chooses in action.

A federal tax lien can and does attach to intangibles all the time. So if the taxpayer insists that the soul is something that they have a right to, the IRS can seize it as a chose in action and sell that right to a party who wants that right.

An example of a chose in action would be a lawsuit to which the taxpayer is a party to and is expecting to receive an award; the IRS could levy against taxpayer's right(s) to the lawsuit and sell it to the opposing parties who may be expected to pay the taxpayer's award - in effect realizing a settlement of the suit or to excuse the bidding party from the suit.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Ah -- none of you looked hard enough to see what their REAL reason is for filing. (It's on page 18; bolding is mine.)
Weirded-Out Willie wrote:Due to the on-going nature and extent of the irreparable harm to Plaintiffs caused by the IRS’s intentional obstruction of justice and unlawful abridgement of certain Inalienable Rights, including the ongoing siege, harassment, and intimidating activities,
involved with recent Summons served on Plaintiffs Employer, Notice of Levies unlawfully served on two of the Plaintiffs Banks, and Notice of Levies served on Plaintiffs Employer and other interferences with Plaintiffs’ Constitutional Right of Contract (which has effectively put them out of work)
Oops. Guess this essentially-homeless 57- and 46-year-old truck-driving couple (who are parents AND grandparents) should have thought of this before flying off into fantasyland with Bob Schulz. (Paying the tax bills since 1999 or so would help, too.)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Weirded-Out Willie wrote:Due to the on-going nature and extent of the irreparable harm to Plaintiffs caused by the IRS’s intentional obstruction of justice and unlawful abridgement of certain Inalienable Rights, including the ongoing siege,...
So the IRS is now digging trenches around the TP's trailer home, putting in maching gun emplacements and starving them out? Who knew?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So if the IRS levies their souls, will they be available at public auction? I'd bid on a soul, given the chance.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
Weirded-Out Willie wrote:Due to the on-going nature and extent of the irreparable harm to Plaintiffs caused by the IRS’s intentional obstruction of justice and unlawful abridgement of certain Inalienable Rights, including the ongoing siege,...
So the IRS is now digging trenches around the TP's trailer home, putting in maching gun emplacements and starving them out? Who knew?
Yeah, I had no idea the IRS knew how to install septic systems.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Yeah, I had no idea the IRS knew how to install septic systems.
Yeah, but they install them so that the flow goes away from the tank back into the residence.