An early christmas present from me to the tps

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Dear sovereign patriot,

As you know Barack Obama has been hiding his true faith: he is a moslem. And now that he's elected we can expect that he will use his full executive powers under the Secret State of Emergency first imposed by FDR in 1932, to benefit his coreligionists at the expense of everyone else, especially christians. He's so arrogant he thinks we're going to take this lying down, which just shows how little understands real americans. Instead of accepting further enslavement, we can turn this evil scheme into an instrument of liberation!

It's very simple, really. He can't start until he takes office. Only then, can he establish moslems as a special group. But up until then, anyone can make themselves eligible. I'm urging everyone, right now to go out and join a mosque, enroll in a madras, learn arabic, change your name to Abdullah. Then when the time comes, you'll be sitting pretty. All your neighbors who laugh at you, call you a conspiracy nut-- they'll be squirming under the burden of the new Infidel Tax. Meanwhile you won't have any taxes at all, on the contrary, you'll be getting half off at every falafel stand, and free gas from Obama's pal Ahmadinejad. And Jesus won't mind, because you're maintaining your sovereignty, which is the only commandment that matters.

Don't delay, act now while they're not expecting it. Especially, we need someone to get the right forms to Ed Brown and Irwin Schiff (PBUT). Once we get them out of prison they can live as they deserve. Many patriots will be pleased to contribute their daughters.

And if your boss tries to impose a bogus withholding on you, you can send a suicide bomber to set them straight.

Allah Akbar!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: An early christmas present from me to the tps

Post by Gregg »

Well, anyone wants to send a daughter my way is more than welcome, but I'll pass on the rest.

At least can watch TV again. And in all seriousness, I certainly hope we can as a country stop acting like a bunch of spoiled children and for once untie and say "He's our President" again. I didn't vote for him either (I made a write in choice that we petition the Crown to take us back) it's over and at worst we will survive.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote: (I made a write in choice that we petition the Crown to take us back)
But we'd have to pay for the tea, and the back taxes. With 240 years of interest.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

grixit wrote:
Gregg wrote: (I made a write in choice that we petition the Crown to take us back)
But we'd have to pay for the tea, and the back taxes. With 240 years of interest.
That is what "vapor money" is for, right?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

grixit wrote:
Actually, wasn't the tea party a protest of a tax revocation? So there wouldn't be any back taxes, but there might be some tea to replace. Would we also have to give up proper dental hygiene?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

grixit wrote:An early christmas present from me to the tps....He can't start until he takes office. Only then, can he establish moslems as a special group....
I believe he would lean toward the more acceptable terminology. I seriously doubt he would use the term "moslems."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Don't know about the taxes or the penalties and interest, but I have the Tea thing figured. What we do is create "Boston Harbour Bottled Water" (bottled at the mouth of the Sudbury) figure out how much tea exactly the rabble dumped in said harbour, and send the East India Company a few complementary cases, invite them to become the exclusive agent to China and call it even.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

Gregg wrote:Don't know about the taxes or the penalties and interest, but I have the Tea thing figured. What we do is create "Boston Harbour Bottled Water" (bottled at the mouth of the Sudbury) figure out how much tea exactly the rabble dumped in said harbour, and send the East India Company a few complementary cases, invite them to become the exclusive agent to China and call it even.
Unfortunately, we are a little suspicious of bottled water over here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3809539.stm

I can however assure you that there is no minimum temperature for beer in the Commonwealth (Australian beer is drunk cold because it numbs the tastebuds). Your main problem is going to be finding something for your news organisations to report on for two years out of four.

This particular Englishman hates tea and feels that you can throw as much of it into the harbour as you want.