Has JB's LH profile been hacked or is he getting dumber?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Has JB's LH profile been hacked or is he getting dumber?

Post by Quixote »

In response to a post by free2live concerning 5 notices of deficiency he has received in response to his CTC returns, someone posting as John J. Bulten suggested doing a FOIA request for assessment documents. The old JB was bright enough to understand the futility of looking for documents concerning a not as yet existent assessment. In a later post, he writes that if free2live files his Tax Court petition by 12/18, collection activity, which of course will not yet have begun inasmuch as no tax has been assessed, will be put on hold.

So, is JB getting dumber or has his profile become a sock puppet for Richardf614?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Has JB's LH profile been hacked or is he getting dumber?

Post by Famspear »

Quixote wrote:So, is JB getting dumber or has his profile become a sock puppet for Richardf614?
I don't think a person's intelligence level would usually decrease, in the absence of head trauma or disease or some other event or activity that would cause a problem. Let's see now.... the only specific thing we know that's happened to John J. Bulten is that he stopped posting at losthorizons around August of 2007, began working to push Ron Paul for president, posted very little at lost horizons for over a year, and returned to losthorizons in force immediately after the November 2008 election (remember that one?). As far as we know, he has spent the past year or so on the candidacy of Ron Paul. That means a lot of time thinking about Ron Paul, talking to people about Ron Paul, listening to other supporters of Ron Paul, having to deal with Ron's overwhelming defeat in the presidential race......

Ewwwwww, come to think of it, maybe that's John's problem! He's suffering from Post-Ron Overwhelming Defeat, Stress, Trauma, and Effluvium Reflux disorder, or "PRODSTER."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Ewwwwww, come to think of it, maybe that's John's problem! He's suffering from Post-Ron Overwhelming Defeat, Stress, Trauma, and Effluvium Reflux disorder, or "PRODSTER."
Let me guess...Fampsear paid for lawschool by working nights at Center for Disease Control coming up with names for new diseases.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
Famspear wrote:Ewwwwww, come to think of it, maybe that's John's problem! He's suffering from Post-Ron Overwhelming Defeat, Stress, Trauma, and Effluvium Reflux disorder, or "PRODSTER."
Let me guess...Fampsear paid for lawschool by working nights at Center for Disease Control coming up with names for new diseases.
Hey, if this tax law career doesn't work out for me, maybe there's a place for me at the Bureau for Unnamed Diseases Nomenclature Assignment and Creative Abbreviation Department, or "BUDNACAD" (that's pronounced "BUD-nuh-cad" by the regular employees over there).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

CTC worrier demolane complained that a CTC return has never resulted in a lien release. JB disagreed. Demolane asked for an example. JB responded by posting links to documents concerning CTC worrier Robert's NFTL. Although the documents show that Robert's 1999 taxes were paid in full (apparently by levy or voluntary payment - certainly not as a result of his CTC return), they also show that his 2001 taxes remain unpaid, so there is still a lien in place. Perhaps JB misunderstood the question. Or perhaps he thinks a NFTL is a lien release.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:CTC worrier demolane complained that a CTC return has never resulted in a lien release. JB disagreed. Demolane asked for an example. JB responded by posting links to documents concerning CTC worrier Robert's NFTL. Although the documents show that Robert's 1999 taxes were paid in full (apparently by levy or voluntary payment - certainly not as a result of his CTC return), they also show that his 2001 taxes remain unpaid, so there is still a lien in place. Perhaps JB misunderstood the question. Or perhaps he thinks a NFTL is a lien release.
I think he is confusing a levy release with a lien release. Or is purposely mixing the terms in order to avoid answering demolane's question. I can't review the documents he posted until later, so my hunch could be wrong.

I also noted that demolane apparenty is sipping at the kool-ade vat of Van Pelt:
Today I spoke with a lady in the GEORGIA SECRETARY of STATE SECURITIES office in ATLANTA who was knowledgeable about the UCC-1 in which I filed and agreed that I had regained control of the fictitious STRAWMAN in ALL-CAPS that the government created at my birth and that by filing a UCC-1 that I am first lien holder in the property that I listed and that it could not be skipped to satisfy another lien. Sorry guys but I had to research this.
I have my doubts that a clerk in the SOS office believes the strawman theory, and I would have to think it must have a very slow afternoon for her if she resorted to humoring him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff