Advice for Hendrickson

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Advice for Hendrickson

Post by LPC »

Published by CW on Lost Horizons:
Date: Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 3:49 PM
Subject: Failure to state a claim for which the court can grant relief for Lack of Subject matter Jurisdiction, Tell me if I'm wrong.

To: Pete Hendrickson

r. Hendrickson,

First, I've followed your work. And I'm just a small cog in this big wheel, but one thing that I've seen in each and every case where the DOJ has convicted a Patriot for tax evasion or failure to file, or any other "criminal tax" case. It is this:

The Defendant has plead "Not Guilty" and proceeded to try to show why they are not Liable, putting the burden of proof on themselves to prove, instead of leaving the burden on the DOJ to prove, where it belongs.

Every time this has happened, the Defendant has lost and been sent to prison without the DOJ attorney having to open his mouth and never, I repeat; NEVER stating the law or statute that was violated, because if they do, the Judge will have to dismiss the case due to Lack of Subject Matter Jurisdiction.

I am attaching a treatise on the subject that comes from someone else, but it speaks to the point exactly, and you should read it and learn a valuable lesson. The file opens with "Open Office" by Sun Micro Systems or Microsoft Word.

You should memorize these exact words to prevent you from convicting yourself without the DOJ ever saying a word or having to prove its case:

"Your Honor, I am not aware of any statute that makes me liable for the tax, nor any statute that places a duty on me that requires me to file a 1040 Individual or any other Income Tax Return".

Please accept this in the spirit in which it is given, as you will find my observations to be valid. I have committed these words to memory so I can repeat them without thinking about it.

(If you will follow back, there have only been a few wins in reality, in the Tax Honesty Movement. One was in Florida where the Gentleman used the "Good Faith Reliance" defense based on USSC cases, and won and the other was when the Defendant stated clearly, the above words and the DOJ dropped the charges because it knows that it can't state the law, or the court will have to dismiss).

Please look it up, Sir, and I wish you all the best. Please, don't do what Irwin did; I miss him.

Kindest Regards,
Gary Suthers
Publius stands "for the People"
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Advice for Hendrickson

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Image
Or, to quote myself, L'aveugle conduit l'aveugle, et le deux tombe dans une fosse.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ClobberroTestii

Post by ClobberroTestii »

After lunch, the "unlearned" will board the bus home.....Image
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Famspear wrote: Or, to quote myself, L'aveugle conduit l'aveugle, et le deux tombe dans une fosse.
I couldn't find a picture of the blind leading the blind straight over the edge into a pit, but you're absolutely correct (as always).
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

An S&M conga line is always a good idea, but don't forget the ball gags.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Censoring posts on Lost Horizons is the internet equivalent of gagging.

I repeat what i said a couple of years ago: "Lost Horizons" is what you get when you are incarcerated and can only see a little patch of sky from that tiny window.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4