TP Dictionary

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

TP Dictionary

Post by webhick »

I thought it might be kind of funny and useful if we list down some TP definitions. I'll start.

Includes - CtC Context - "includes at least some" per John J. Bulten
IRSS - Various - the IRS when they don't agree with you
Flag, Gold Fringed - Various - You are being subject to martial law

I'd list more, but my left-handed typing is too slow.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Re: TP Dictionary

Post by Nikki »

Given the large number of tax evasion gurus that pass through the revolving doors of favor with the compliance-challenged set, I believe that most of the definitions will require multiple entries.

For example, LoserHeads, FamilyGuardians, Stevesy, and PAM all have a different take on "includes." Also, some of the definitions, such as the "Federal Zone" are promoted by one huckster but denigrated by another.

Finally, the TP Dictionary MUST include an "obs" category for obsolete interpretations such as those used by Schiff and MulletBoy -- although OBS may require qualification by date since some of the same ideas keep getting rehashed.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:Given the large number of tax evasion gurus that pass through the revolving doors of favor with the compliance-challenged set, I believe that most of the definitions will require multiple entries.

For example, LoserHeads, FamilyGuardians, Stevesy, and PAM all have a different take on "includes." Also, some of the definitions, such as the "Federal Zone" are promoted by one huckster but denigrated by another.
That's why I have a context section for each entry. The "includes" I listed was in CtC context.
Finally, the TP Dictionary MUST include an "obs" category for obsolete interpretations such as those used by Schiff and MulletBoy -- although OBS may require qualification by date since some of the same ideas keep getting rehashed.
Has a TP definition ever been obsolete? My understanding is that it never truly dies, just gets rolled into another guru's fantasy. I imagine that the etymology of TP definitions would be interesting, to say the least.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Earlier this year, the Dim Duo (Johnson and Heineman) filed an affidavit introduced with this:
The following words, word meanings, terms, terms and conditions of contracts and/or agreements applies to Affiants’ AFFIDAVIT OF Dale-Scott: Heineman and Kurt-F: Johnson REGARDING CONSPIRACY WITH WILLIAM JULIAN, FARREL J. LECOMPTE, AND/OR CHARLES DEWEY TOBIAS TO DEFRAUD THE GOVERNMENT ANDIOR BANKS AND/OR BANKING INSTITUTIONS CHARGED IN CR 05-0611 WHA OR ANY OTHER SUBSEQUENT SUPERCEDING INDICTMENT(S) ARISING THEREFROM, regarding WILLIAM JULIAN, FARREL J. LECOMPTE, ANDIOR CHARLES DEWEY TOBIAS will have the following meanings as defined In this section. Glossary of Terms non-obstante:
What follows are eleven pages of authentic sovereign-based gibberish, including tidbits like:
Admiralty court: In this Affidavit the term admiralty court means a court not operating in common law. UNITED STATES COURTS operate in form and function in admiralty law where assent and/or consent by performance to implied penumbra contracts are present. Courts operating in equity, admiralty or maritime law can take judicial notice of common law language and procedures but not be in common law jurisdiction. All actions in admiralty proceed from rights obtained by contract.
Artifice: In this Affidavit the term artifice means an intentional act to deceive or to defraud Dale Scott Heineman and/or Kurt F. Johnson, the natural living souls, or the commercial vessel-debtors DALE SCOTT HEINEMAN©™ and/or KURT F. JOHNSON©™ through trickery, malice, forethought to deceive by the presentation, representation, or acts committed that has resulted in the production of bogus facts either expressed or implied, hearsay, to support the deception or deceit A scheme that is designed or devised to cause injury or harm to Dale Scott Heineman and/or Kurt F. Johnson, the natural living souls, or the commercial vessel-debtors DALE SCOTT HEINEMAN©™ and/or KURT F. JOHNSON©™, which has resulted in a breach of life, liberty and property. A complete absence of morals and/or sense of fairness.
Cestui Que Trust: In this Affidavit the term cestui que trust means the evidence of beneficial interest of a trust created for the purpose of commerce, where its origin is derived from the Registration of Live Birth by the consent and agreement between the parents and the corporate UNITED STATES by and through its agents health workers and vital statistics. The indentures are not expressed and the relationships are implied. In a debt based economy the Registration of Live Birth creates the person-vessel-fiction-entity for commercial purposes. For instance DALE SCOTT HEINEMAN©™ and KURT F. JOHNSON©™ are person-vessel-fiction-entities in commerce.
U.S. citizen/citizen of the UNITED STATES: In this Affidavit the term U.S. citizen/citizen of the UNITED STATES means chattel property, belligerents in the field and are “subject to its jurisdiction” (Washington DC) as opposed to natural born living souls- sovereigns. U.S. citizen/Citizen of the UNITED STATES are 14th Amendment citizens implemented by the Civil Rights Act of 1866 originally established for the newly freed slaves; “Now slaves of the corporate government plantation.”
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gibberish is a very good and accurate term from what I can see. I apparently missed this one, thankfully.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.