How long will Randy Weaver last at Club Brown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

How long will Randy Weaver last at Club Brown?

Post by Demosthenes »

Ed Brown is an asshole, and Randy Weaver is a hothead.

Ed Brown is a loud, obnoxious religious nut spouting twisted Christian theories, and Randy Weaver is a loud obnoxious atheist.

Ed Brown thinks that everyone in the media is evil and stupid, Randy Weaver thinks that the media has some bright, young, intelligent kids.

Ed Brown offered to wash a black reporter's feet at yesterday's conference, Randy Weaver ... um ... didn't.

My guess in this little contest is that Randy will leave the Brown house by this Sunday midday.

Anyone else?
Last edited by Demosthenes on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Friday, 11:00 a.m.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Another factor... Randy appears annoyed by Ed's touchie feelie greeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiph8u_UUts
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Another factor... Randy appears annoyed by Ed's touchie feelie greeting

Yeah, I'll say. I didn't think Ed was going to give him his hand back. And then Randy shocked me by maneuvering himself so that it would be difficult for Ed to continue holding his hand just so Ed would let go. Unfortunately, he set himself up for a really awkward man-hug-like event. Ed is shorter than Randy...what the hell was he thinking putting his arms around Randy's neck? The only time you do that is if..you're... is Ed gay? Was Ed molesting him?

Edit: I watched further in. Looks like Ed was whispering something into his hear. Perhaps, sweet nothings? Suggestions for the sleep-over tonight?
Last edited by webhick on Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Another factor... Randy appears annoyed by Ed's touchie feelie greeting

Yeah, I'll say. I didn't think Ed was going to give him his hand back. And then Randy shocked me by maneuvering himself so that it would be difficult for Ed to continue holding his hand just so Ed would let go. Unfortunately, he set himself up for a really awkward man-hug-like event. Ed is shorter than Randy...what the hell was he thinking putting his arms around Randy's neck? The only time you do that is if..you're... is Ed gay? Was Ed molesting him?
Pretty weird, eh? I think Ed has a man crush on Randy.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Pretty weird, eh? I think Ed has a man crush on Randy.
To say the least.

Repeat after me, Randy: No means NO.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

I suspect that Ed will try to crawl into bed with Randy sometime Saturday morning so they can watch cartoons together. It will end there. The outcome will not be pretty.

I remember reading a reference to Randy needing to go home for his daughter's graduation or something. But I'm having trouble finding the reference. Which means that once I post this, I should find it quickly.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Can we just label the whole incident EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

And put it out of our minds. I need a picture of that in my mind like I need a picture of Toga blob sans toga. I repeat EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
webhick

Post by webhick »

Ha! Found it:
His drivers departed from Plainfield yesterday, and Weaver said he intends to stay in town for the foreseeable future. In the press conference, he estimated that might be as long as 15 years, but he later said he would need to return home in time for his youngest daughter, Elisheba, to return to high school in the fall.
Hrmph...Little too far off.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Randy has made several predictions about when he will leave:

1) at the next ice age
2) 15 to 20 years
3) at the end of summer when his youngest needs to go back to school
4) six weeks (to pick up his youngest)

Cast your vote now!
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Demosthenes wrote:Pretty weird, eh? I think Ed has a man crush on Randy.
Maybe, but it's the kind of crush people get two minutes before closing time when all the other options have long since left. Ed's desperate for validation, and Randy Weaver is the most famous person giving it to him. If David Cassidy showed up, Ed would ditch Randy Weaver like he was trading up prom dates.

As to when Randy gets sick of Ed and leaves, my chips are on "around July 1." I think his desire to help an anti-government movement, and be seen as an important facilitator in the process, will keep him there several days after his tolerance for Ed expires.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

As to when Randy gets sick of Ed and leaves, my chips are on "around July 1." I think his desire to help an anti-government movement, and be seen as an important facilitator in the process, will keep him there several days after his tolerance for Ed expires.
I agree. Randy claims to be an atheist, and Ed's constant chatter about religion will wear on him. On the other hand, Reno has expressed amazement how closely he and Weaver think.

Also, I don't think Randy's ready to die in a gun battle. He says he wants a miracle of common sense, and Ed's promised to die one way or another. I don't see the two coming to any sort of agreement on the rules of engagement.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Randy will leave Saturday morning 10:00 AM, June 23rd.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Saturday, 2 P.M.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Weaver will trust to his instincts to leave just ahead of any serious action. Then he can add the Brown case to his list of occasions where the government brushed off his peacemaking efforts. Then he could go on the sovereign lecture tour.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Sunday 10:00am, June 24th, right about the time Ed Brown wants to start "devotions".
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I'm in.....I say this coming Sunday too, but late evening.....why drive all the way out to NH and leave without supper?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Within 24 hours of Reno's dad showing up - but only if he can find a ride.

Randy's problem may be that he wants to leave but he has no ride and has stated that he will not fly. He may want to leave and not be able to.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Disilloosianed wrote:I'm in.....I say this coming Sunday too, but late evening.....why drive all the way out to NH and leave without supper?
I'm closing this Sunday down to future votes, since we now have morning, afternoon, and late evening entries.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:Within 24 hours of Reno's dad showing up - but only if he can find a ride.

Randy's problem may be that he wants to leave but he has no ride and has stated that he will not fly. He may want to leave and not be able to.
My guess is that one of Alex Jones' local lackeys will play chauffeur.