$300,000 Income Tax Reward (Peymon Mottahedeh)

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: $300,000 Income Tax Reward (Peymon Mottahedeh)

Post by JamesVincent »

What I don't understand, even after everyone's import, is how he hasn't been at least enjoined when people like Benson have been enjoined. From what I remember both of them are doing or did pretty much the same thing, Payme is even using Benson's arguments as his bread and butter. I don't recall Benson doing his clients returns either, just charging money to tell people how taxes were unconstitutional and not to file at all.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Peymon Mottahedeh founder of the Freedom Law School joins the program to discuss how he helps people safely stop paying federal taxes. He explains why its a scam and how the constitution and the law does not support it. Many people talk about this, but he stands by his words so completely that his organization guarantees you will be safe by covering legal fees and costs if there are repercussions.
Yeah, we've already seen how well he backs up his clients.
You can watch him at the upcoming Red Pill Expo on June 15-17
They're gonna have more of them? There's a code to use for discounted tickets if you guys want to go. Wherever it is.

https://www.instagram.com/grrrgraphics/p/C77AuiHx7Q7/

Rapid City, SD apparently. That close enough to you Obs?

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/federa ... --59983538

This podcast was brought to you by https://sarahwestall.com/.
Currently, Sarah is a partner at Galex Consulting and the host of the nationally syndicated show, “Business Game Changers”. Her show features leaders in Business, Government, Society, and Science. Her straightforward and authentic style along with her extensive experience in technology, engineering, and entrepreneurship enables her to provide insight and a perspective unparalleled in the media.
Taken from her biography.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:33 pm Rapid City, SD apparently. That close enough to you Obs?
It's about a 12 hour drive for me. So it is way too close. But to be honest, this event could be in Afghanistan and it would still be too close for comfort. And the prices ($145 a day) they are charging to hear the lies of Mottahedeh, Joe Bannister and the rest of the conspiratard presenters makes it all the more easy to avoid this event like the plague.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:35 pm ...makes it all the more easy to avoid this event like the plague.
After spending all week (and this weekend) remodeling an apartment for a slum lord after one of her crackhead tenants kicked in the walls and stole the light fixtures and smoke detectors these people almost seem rational.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Every month or so I take a look at Mottahedeh's twitter feed to get an idea of what bullshit he's currently spewing in an effort to get the marks to fork over their bucks. Nothing new on the tax front - he's still pumping out the oldest canard of all, that no law requires the average person to pay income tax. Over the last couple of weeks, though, he's been retweeting on a virtually daily basis accounts of people dying unexpectedly - which, of course, is a result of having been vaccinated. Never mind that many of the very stories he retweets themselves contain the causes of death, including things like "terminal abdominal cancer". Why, it's obvious that all of those disparate causes of death were themselves the result of vaccination.

It requires a truly significant degree of greed and stupidity to buy into his nonsense, not to mention an even greater degree of greed and dishonesty to promote it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:15 pm It requires a truly significant degree of greed and stupidity to buy into his nonsense, not to mention an even greater degree of greed and dishonesty to promote it.
Well, look at the sycophants that show up here to defend Payme. Ones like Cspeter8 and givemeliberty blah blah. None of them have ever made a cogent argument in support of Payme, none of them could ever cite one single case in support of FLS and all of them made almost deranged statements when confronted with cites and facts. As you said there has to be something there, the elevator stopped underground instead of the top floor. Payme himself could not show anything that proved his own theories when he graced us with his presence. It all boils down to:
tHe LaW oNlY meAnS wHaT i SaY iT mEaNs
Takes a pretty big disconnect to believe that.

wserra

Post by wserra »

JamesVincent wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:14 amTakes a pretty big disconnect to believe that.
In Mottahedeh's case, what makes you think that he believes it? I keep coming back to how he didn't use the crap he sells in his own case.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:23 pm
In Mottahedeh's case, what makes you think that he believes it? I keep coming back to how he didn't use the crap he sells in his own case.
I don't think he does. In fact I'd almost bet on it. If you look at his defense in his own trial none of the crap he peddles on FLS showed up. There was definitely some bobbing and weaving and some Becraft type judicial nonsense but none of the "I'm not a resident of DC" crap. Like I said before I wish there was a way to snag his current returns. I bet he's filing them since his YouTube videos are monetized and YouTube isn't gonna play shell games. They can get in trouble for it and he ain't big enough to make it worth it to them

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:52 am I bet he's filing them since his YouTube videos are monetized and YouTube isn't gonna play shell games. They can get in trouble for it and he ain't big enough to make it worth it to them
That would make some sense, but Peyton has been a non-filer for a number of years, evident from his court cases. As they say, a leopard doesn't change his spots; I think at this point Peyton is so far down the tubes in terms of being able to bounce back from his loss in the 9th that it won't make difference if he continues to stop filing. What is one more return filed by the IRS for him? They haven't collected the previous debt, his notice of tax liens have already caused the hit to his credit report, and he has locked down a house that probably has no equity.

All Peyton has to do is to keep the money rolling in to keep his and his family's head above water. It's gotta be money that can't be located or traced in a bank account. So he will set up his business to accept cash or check, keep using the internet to advertise his scam before he gets kicked off, then move to another internet media broadcasting source (in fact he already has an alternate site at this time). Whatever money he gets from YT is probably minimal and not a big loss if the admins kick him.

The IRS should be sending agents to any of these conferences that he is attending and summons the principals who took money from Peyton for the exhibitor fees they collect. The summons could be served for testimony under oath which only increases the pressure on the organizer(s) who now have to spend their time and money defending Peyton. It may result in some avenues opened up that would allow for collecting from Peyton, if not evidence to convict him of tax evasion.

All that being said, I agree that Peymon doesn't believe that this nonsense works. He had the perfect opportunity to bring the Freedom Law school method into court and embarass all of those appeal justices. Instead, he essentially just whined about the IRS not being fair with him and ignoring the law - the very law he tells his marks doesn't exist.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff