Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by bmxninja357 »

exploited,

just so you know i think you may now be top spot in the running for biggest change of heart in the awards. one of the only awards worth winning. (sorry wup)

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

it doesn't matter, people won't want to join it when their guru is locked up, they won't want to join it when they find out all the security flaws and now associated they will be to this creep that they don't really know the full extent of his crimes.

with all his pathetic begging, he only managed to retain like 36 members.
they shouldn't expect their guru to come good on any of the promises he issues also.
Last edited by Exploited on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:exploited,

just so you know i think you may now be top spot in the running for biggest change of heart in the awards. one of the only awards worth winning. (sorry wup)

peace,
ninj
No problem - I concede. But since he is a newbie, I will provide the topic that you are referring to: "Freeman of the year 2015" viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10926
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If you really wanted to be an asshole you could get in touch with Dean's probation officer to let him know what he's up to.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:it doesn't matter, people won't want to join it when their guru is locked up, they won't want to join it when they find out all the security flaws and now associated they will be to this creep that they don't really know the full extent of his crimes.

with all his pathetic begging, he only managed to retain like 36 members.
they shouldn't expect their guru to come good on any of the promises he issues also.
Really "36"? I thought maybe 100-200, but you say 36? Wow.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

what baffles me is he is compelled to post on facebook about my work being taken with me which he refused to compensate me for, which he has stated he doesn't care about youtube, the websites or any of it. but he was perfectly content to let his non-believers and his fri-enemy Scott Duncan to sh*t all over his public facebook page and do nothing about it for months on end. it is evident he can't get enough of facebook now posting every thought he has. guess he only misses what he had when it is taken away without given it much thought of the work involved behind it.

yeah guess I could, they are probably already following this site.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i have had a problem with dean for some time. as a retired criminal i can spot a goof like dean a mile away. he went a long way to discrediting any movement he intruded on. none of his ideas were original or even close to it. and he makes a knot off pushing pot. but no real balls from what i have seen. he can lie to your face like a champ. us criminals back in the day used a saying with his type; "save it for the judge bud".

im still wondering if i will have enough to make it down for sentencing. i would like to flash him a piece of paper as he is getting lead to jail that says bmxninja357. just to dig at him on his way to central reprogramming and torture. or whatever he wants to call it. hope he knows neither putin or the u.n. care that a drug manufacturing anti government con man is getting his due.

at any rate thank you for coming here with your honesty. i hope it helps others break the clifford spell.

and whats the story with cari lee? what did you hear?

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:i have had a problem with dean for some time. as a retired criminal i can spot a goof like dean a mile away. he went a long way to discrediting any movement he intruded on. none of his ideas were original or even close to it. and he makes a knot off pushing pot. but no real balls from what i have seen. he can lie to your face like a champ. us criminals back in the day used a saying with his type; "save it for the judge bud".

im still wondering if i will have enough to make it down for sentencing. i would like to flash him a piece of paper as he is getting lead to jail that says bmxninja357. just to dig at him on his way to central reprogramming and torture. or whatever he wants to call it. hope he knows neither putin or the u.n. care that a drug manufacturing anti government con man is getting his due.

at any rate thank you for coming here with your honesty. i hope it helps others break the clifford spell.

and whats the story with cari lee? what did you hear?

peace,
ninj
When I wanted to attend his sentencing hearing, I was planning on purchasing a pair of Pivothead video sunglasses ($200) to record it. As soon as the sentence was announced, I wanted to stand up, point at Dean, and just start laughing hysterically - until I was removed from the court room. At least, that was my dream for several nights. :haha:
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

I wouldn't say he lies like a champ, his rather a terrible liar with a very poor memory. that's why his lies will always bring him undone.

from what he told me, Carie-Lee is bat sh*t crazy, smashed up his rental house and appliances and let his horses out. once again, he is known to just peddle lies that makes him out to be the victim constantly. he has never apologized for any wrong on his part. I'm pretty sure she wasted a lot of time promoting the creep.

Dean has a bad track record with coordinating anything with his people and plays people off one another. his a slippery conman that never stays in one place and am pretty sure he spends all his time driving around the country side doing mini seminars playing his made up victim stories over and over again to make a quick buck.

it is increasingly more evident he is becoming unhinged and in time he will be a degenerate old man rambling to himself holding a tin can on a street corner.
Last edited by Exploited on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

another tidbit I'm aware of at the moment also is that he us using gullible followers as Ginnie pigs for their own legal battles at the risk of putting them in jail all for a means to test out his own theories all whilst he goes around telling people his winning but never provides any proof or sites anything. he just constantly tells people his winning but doesn't want to tell as he wants to make money off it. I've never seen him provide any such evidence he is winning. his a miserable nasty old man that has to resort to lying and using people for his own selfish gains.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:he spends all his time driving around the country side doing mini seminars playing his made up victim stories over and over again to make a quick buck.
Were you aware of this:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10811&p=210989&hil ... om#p210989

If so, what was the deal?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Exploited wrote:another tidbit I'm aware of at the moment also is that he us using gullible followers as Ginnie pigs for their own legal battles at the risk of putting them in jail all for a means to test out his own theories all whilst he goes around telling people his winning but never provides any proof or sites anything. he just constantly tells people his winning but doesn't want to tell as he wants to make money off it. I've never seen him provide any such evidence he is winning. his a miserable nasty old man that has to resort to lying and using people for his own selfish gains.

Good lord! Dean thinks that one learns the law and how it works in society by sending out ginny pigs to test his theories?

Is it possible it's just a case of a guru getting his rocks off by watching his followers drink the purple kool aide?
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

arayder wrote:
Exploited wrote:another tidbit I'm aware of at the moment also is that he us using gullible followers as Ginnie pigs for their own legal battles at the risk of putting them in jail all for a means to test out his own theories all whilst he goes around telling people his winning but never provides any proof or sites anything. he just constantly tells people his winning but doesn't want to tell as he wants to make money off it. I've never seen him provide any such evidence he is winning. his a miserable nasty old man that has to resort to lying and using people for his own selfish gains.

Good lord! Dean thinks that one learns the law and how it works in society by sending out ginny pigs to test his theories?

Is it possible it's just a case of a guru getting his rocks off by watching his followers drink the purple kool aide?
well I am aware of even his best freeman buddy going to jail over bad advice when he was up against the CRA, he is probably still rotting in jail. was his right hand man of his inner circle.

so time is flying by, only 21 days till he is back in his pen.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... erif&csz=1#
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:so time is flying by, only 21 days till he is back in his pen.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... erif&csz=1#
Ah, you found my countdown clock !!! :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited:

If Dean doesn't know your identity, are you willing to be the Quatloos "boots on the ground" in covering Dean's Jan. 8th Sentencing? Are you close enough to attend? I am not suggesting that you do something ILLEGAL like take video, which for some stupid reason is prohibited in Canadian courts. But are you able and willing to be a Quatloos "reporter"? :P

I had previously put out a video seeking a reporter, in which I promised a $10 per day compensation (to cover lunch) - that offer still stands !!! :snicker:
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Exploited wrote:
arayder wrote:

well I am aware of even his best freeman buddy going to jail over bad advice when he was up against the CRA, he is probably still rotting in jail. was his right hand man of his inner circle.
Well, Dean seems to actually believe that he's got the courts by the short hairs after countless courtroom loses. In the face of that sort of denial I wonder if getting your arse handed to you in court and pretending it's a win isn't the group norm.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

to be honest I'm just exhausted and over the whole thing and need to move on. just felt the right thing to do is let people know so they can make a formal decision not to be scammed any further.

so glad I made the decision to axe all my hard word and was a bit of a scramble doing so as I was getting locked out of the support and personal email I had setup myself, the day before I had spent 5 months on to the domain name registers support line to get the mobile 2 factor verification taken off the account as Dean is always losing his mobile numbers, most likely to evade police that are looking for him. his one slime bag creep. he refused to talk to me all whilst coordinating with Jordan. I didn't know he was two timing but suspected as such. Repeatedly I made it clear I wanted out anyway and to have nothing to do with him. I've never met someone so manipulative and someone who puts on the guilt and blame onto others like he does.

word of advice to any of his followers, don't give this creep a dime. and when he uses words like "We", "Us", "THE PEOPLE", his just a trick to get you to believe you're apart of something. he only wants your money and nothing else. Over two and a half months on the initial site, he only cared to do one blog post but spends all his time on facebook. he won't lift a finger for anyone even if it is to benefit his own agenda he is pushing at the time. If it doesn't entail his ego being stroked and he doesn't stand to make money off you or harvest your labor and skills, you can forget about his participation. take it from his long list of true Victims.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:word of advice to any of his followers, don't give this creep a dime. and when he uses words like "We", "Us", "THE PEOPLE", his just a trick to get you to believe you're apart of something. he only wants your money and nothing else. Over two and a half months on the initial site, he only cared to do one blog post but spends all his time on facebook. he won't lift a finger for anyone even if it is to benefit his own agenda he is pushing at the time. If it doesn't entail his ego being stroked and he doesn't stand to make money off you or harvest your labor and skills, you can forget about his participation. take it from his long list of true Victims.
BRAVO !!! If you change you mind before Jan. 8th, the collective "we" here at Q would love to hear your report from the court on Jan.8th. If not, we are doomed to wait for the media to cover it. Either way, eventually the TRUTH will come out.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

don't worry, I'm sure I will get an email from some people to update me. the man doesn't give two hoots about anyone but himself and is devoid of compassion and consideration for others.

I know this for sure, he will always be dependent on people to drive him around and with his criminal record won't be allowed into other countries. he palms off all of his financial responsibilities onto gullible fools that believe his victim hood crap.
Last edited by Exploited on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wake Up! Productions

Exploited wrote:he will always be dependent on people to drive him around
Are you saying that Dean is being a GOOD LITTLE BOY, and abiding by the terms of his BAIL? :snicker: