Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

I prefer to think of it as a "focus".

But seriously. . .I believe there is no point in debunking freeman theory anymore. It's nuts and everybody with a lick of sense knows it.

I am interested in why freemen and freemen gurus think and act like they do. Menard is just the best example of a lost soul. He has a mountain of Youtubes, forum posts, web site comments and Facebook posts that lay his twisted mind open to anybody that cares to look. I could pick through the minds of Clifford, Crawford and the like, but they didn't leave a mile wide trail behind them.

In addition I think wannabe freemen need to know that the motivation behind many freeman gurus is not to show the way to freedom and prosperity, but rather to suave their egos and line their pockets.
Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hyrion »

arayder wrote:I maintain that Bobby's history is consistent with the prevailing belief that NPDs are often caused by cold, hypercritical parents who NPD suffers seek to please by inventing haughty, superior and manipulative personas for themselves.
Important word, that which I've highlighted. It means < 100% (among other things)
arayder wrote:It's probably best that I either PM you the details of my "diagnosis" or start a thread over on the International Skeptics forum
I'm only interested in a yes/no response to the following question - not the particular details that have lead you to your conclusion.
  • Is the opinion you have been voicing based on publicly available information relative to behavior of Menards father?
For example, did you find a publicly available blog/authoring where Menard speaks of his father's behavior? Or you found an authoring by Menards father himself that shows such tendencies as you post? Or perhaps an audio/video by someone else showing how Menards father treated Rob? These, of course, are not the whole list you should consider. They are just examples to show "something" outside of a psychological diagnosis of possibilities.

If you have no evidence beyond conjecture of "psychological oftens" - then to suggest inappropriate behavior on the part of a particular person is, at best, a finger wagging no-no. To do so with a deceased who is no longer around to be able to defend themselves triply (at least) so.

So ask yourself if you'd like someone speaking ill of you based on no actual evidence except "clinical diagnoses oftens" after you've passed away and can no longer defend yourself.

I hope the answer is a resounding "NO" - and then ask yourself if that's what you're doing with regards Menards father.

If the answer to the question of how you'd like someone speaking ill of you after you've died is "yes" then I'd like you to consider the following:
  • You're a human, there are cases where a human has been identified to use a vehicle in order to deliberately kill someone, so there's odds that you will use a vehicle to deliberately kill someone. The more attributes (including physical) that you share with those "killers", the more likely you will be one.
I hope after that consideration, you'll rethink your answer of others speaking ill of you with no actual evidence - let alone after you've passed on - and then reconsider whether your not you have any evidence outside of "clinical diagnosis possibilities" with which to speak ill of a deceased who is in no position to defend themselves.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Menard wants in the game.
menard wrote:BIZARRO WORLD EVIDENCE #33- Equality is a 'bizarre legal theory' and those who believe in it, have a mental illness.
Freemanism has nothing to do with equality. It has everything to do with gaining social privilege above others without doing the necessary work to earn that privilege.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:Menard wants in the game.
menard wrote:BIZARRO WORLD EVIDENCE #33- Equality is a 'bizarre legal theory' and those who believe in it, have a mental illness.
Freemanism has nothing to do with equality. It has everything to do with gaining social privilege above others without doing the necessary work to earn that privilege.
As a member of civil society, equality reigns supreme. The Canadian Charter and Bill of Rights both speak to this point. However, the kind of "equality" Menard speaks of is on a smaller scale. I think he may be referring to his imaginary equality of being able to be recognised as a Peace Officer without having to be hired by an office of government. I think this is more in line with Menard's train of thought.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

As usual the response to the equality argument is the same one he's been given previously. If he wants the "privileges" associated with being a cop, just become a cop. If you want the "privileges" associated with being a surgeon, become a surgeon.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:As usual the response to the equality argument is the same one he's been given previously. If he wants the "privileges" associated with being a cop, just become a cop. If you want the "privileges" associated with being a surgeon, become a surgeon.
As Menard's true intentions for wanting to be a Peace Officer is to "police the police", I think he would be better suited getting a job with Internal Affairs, or some other police accountability board.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Or any of the civilian police oversight groups:

http://www.cacole.ca/Links/Canadian%20L ... ada%20.htm
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Or any of the civilian police oversight groups:

http://www.cacole.ca/Links/Canadian%20L ... ada%20.htm
Exactly, sitting at home, whining and complaining on the internet about the police accomplishes nothing. Alas, as I have read here before, Menard is not a man of ACTION !!!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:Menard wants in the game.
Menard holds the view that "equality" includes freemen having the same authority as judges and police officers. This notion is what freemen hold to when they stand in front of a judge or a cop and attempt to dismiss them.

As we see in Menard's own case this sort of equality has no basis in law. Menard himself attempted to claim this sort of "equality" during and after his 2014 Toronto traffic stop and it failed miserably.

-----------

Hyrion, in deference to the moderators here I am planning to start a thread on the subject of Menard's mental state on the International Skeptics forum.

You are welcome to join in there.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:Hyrion, in deference to the moderators here I am planning to start a thread on the subject of Menard's mental state on the International Skeptics forum.

You are welcome to join in there.
Mod Note: Uh NO, actually you are not. This subject is now closed, period, permanantly, NO DISCUSSION. This is not a psych discussion board! Any further digression, ANYWHERE, will be deleted.

If you want to discuss this, please feel free to take it OFFLINE to private email. IT IS DONE HERE!!

ND
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

That's what he said. He's taking it to international skeptics forum away from quatloos.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My apologies to arayder, I misread his post, and I do apologize.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:My apologies to arayder, I misread his post, and I do apologize.
It's cool, nd.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LordEd wrote:It's slow Menard season.
No, it's Ceylon Season.

Menard Season!
Ceylon Season!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

grixit wrote:
No, it's Ceylon Season.

Menard Season!
Ceylon Season!
Well, when you think about it anytime Canada's two leading freemen are forced into inactivity (Menard) or forced retirement (Clifford) it's some sort of "season".

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 257 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

grixit wrote:
No, it's Ceylon Season.

Menard Season!
Ceylon Season!
Menard gets dressed up in the official Canadian common corps of game wardens and declares it Ceylon season!Image
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard's in a bad place.

The rage in freemandia nowadays seems to be making an ass of one's self in front of whatever authority figure one can find.

Over in the UK the thing seems to be walking up to one of their ever patient bobbies and berating them for how their police car is parked or asking them endless freeman trivia questions, which upon not being answered brings further berating for not knowing freeman law.

In Canada and the U.S. a variant of this ruse is to get in front of a judge and pull the same presumptuous trick.

But poor ole Bobby can't follow either of these popular trends. His summer 2014 attempt at making himself a thorn in the side of the Toronto powers that be ended with his arrest and eventual flight from provincial jurisdiction. So he has to lay low.

This means Bobby's sad little money making effort based on Youtube and Facebook PR has ground to a halt.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 258 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

arayder wrote:Menard's in a bad place.
The rage in freemandia nowadays seems to be making an ass of one's self in front of whatever authority figure one can find.
Over in the UK the thing seems to be walking up to one of their ever patient bobbies and berating them for how their police car is parked or asking them endless freeman trivia questions, which upon not being answered brings further berating for not knowing freeman law.
In Canada and the U.S. a variant of this ruse is to get in front of a judge and pull the same presumptuous trick.
They pull the same tactic enough in Canada - here's a local boy making a fool of himself in front of the Calgary Police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDGzTvcUD0M
I particularly liked the part where the sergeant politely waves good-bye to our friend Timothy as he departs (minute 8:20 in the clip). Although there is a bit of topic drift here, from what I have been able to establish, Timothy:freeman of the house of Anderson is from Dawson Creek and there are a couple of clips showing his victories over the rather bemused local constabulary.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
arayder wrote:Menard's in a bad place.
They pull the same tactic enough in Canada - here's a local boy making a fool of himself in front of the Calgary Police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDGzTvcUD0M
I particularly liked the part where the sergeant politely waves good-bye to our friend Timothy as he departs (minute 8:20 in the clip). Although there is a bit of topic drift here, from what I have been able to establish, Timothy:freeman of the house of Anderson is from Dawson Creek and there are a couple of clips showing his victories over the rather bemused local constabulary.
I think it is ironic that freemen have rather strategically decided to act the fool in front of police forces they know aren't going to overreact. This gives freemen the freedom to hype the encounters into what they make out to be liberty-destroying-tyrannical-encounters-with-gestapo-police-forces.

I don't think they realize how stupid, self-serving and pedantic they seem as they rant in the faces of police officers who aren't particularly bother by them anyway.

The final irony is that Menard, Director of the World Freeman Society, is the one who misplayed the ruse by pushing too far his silly, labyrinthine belief that he's a peace officer.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It seems we get a little insight into one of Bobby's sources of income...selling legal advice. From his Facebook page:
Robert Menard
October 8 at 7:52am
A week of work researching and writing, to help someone who came to me for help, agreements made, and they pull out after I do the work, and they gain the benefit of my efforts. Now they will not pay as agreed. So anyone need to know about Criminal Harrasment charges? The standards and precedents?
It would seem our subject does freeman style legal research for folks who are foolish enough to hire him. One might suspect the "hirer" in this case was a freeman wannabe who upon realizing he was getting a load of woo from our subject backed out on the deal.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 260 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.