Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by bmxninja357 »

The Observer wrote:
How do I become a freeman on the land?
Answer: (c) doing something that is even more stupid than the previous freeman did.
Impossible. No one has done anything new in quite some time. In fact I don't think there is any old ideas floating around left to recycle.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I suspect that Bobby has joined the discussion and is sockpuppeting as "Puddywuddle".
He has denied being a member here when asked why he hadn`t posted and answered "his critics"
Rob wrote:Yea I had a friend try to join that forum, but they never received the confirmation email. Just because the forum admin posts what some may believe is my email address and says I am a member, does not mean I am or have ability to post there.
For the benefit of those watching this thread from TPUC and any other site, here is Rob`s membership and registration. He did join and had no problem joining.And he can post but not taken that opportunity.
mrmitee@hotmail.com
0 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:02 pm
memberlist.php?first_char=m&start=50
This you mrmitee
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrmitee/videos
This you mrmitee
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mrmitee
This you mrmitee
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9Wym ... 2nHcXA4tsw
This you mrmitee
https://de.pinterest.com/pin/289708188503261186/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob wrote:
Yea I had a friend try to join that forum, but they never received the confirmation email. Just because the forum admin posts what some may believe is my email address and says I am a member, does not mean I am or have ability to post there.
Ok, I have to be on Rob's side, at least to some extent, on this one. His friend probably didn't receive a confirmation email and assumed, without trying, that he couldn't post. Quatloos has some problem with sending confirmations out. Back in 2011 when I signed on as a member I didn't get a confirmation email either. Afer a while I tried to post anyhow and it worked fine.

Somebody is listed as a member under Rob's much used web name mrmitee and, since I can't see that anyone else would bother to set up a false account for Menard, I have to assume he personally signed on. Even if he did not get a confirmation he can probably post here. So go to it Rob.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

bmxninja357 wrote:
The Observer wrote:
How do I become a freeman on the land?
Answer: (c) doing something that is even more stupid than the previous freeman did.
Impossible. No one has done anything new in quite some time. In fact I don't think there is any old ideas floating around left to recycle.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
- Albert Einstein
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Somebody is listed as a member under Rob's much used web name mrmitee and, since I can't see that anyone else would bother to set up a false account for Menard, I have to assume he personally signed on. Even if he did not get a confirmation he can probably post here. So go to it Rob.
Is it at all possible to send mrmitee a private message on this forum if he is not a member and unable to sign in?
wserra

Post by wserra »

One "mrmitee@hotmail.com" registered here about three weeks ago.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

wserra wrote:One "mrmitee@hotmail.com" registered here about three weeks ago.
Yes I know, and he is denying being here and denying he can post.
I have just sent mrmitee a pm. So he is registered and he is able to post. Both of which he has denied.
Sent: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:53 pm
Recipient: mrmitee@hotmail.com

There is a gleaming post about you over on Tpuc.org. have you read it?
Last edited by wanglepin on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

FYI Rob and sundry. The board is broken in that you won't receive a confirmation email from joining (I'm guessing the the SMTP settings are wrong), but if you go through the process of making an account, you can simply log in with your credentials without having received one.
I'm pretty sure this is explained clearly in one of the admin stickies.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

He is trying to set up that it will not be him posting but someone else (who oddly has all of steaming pile of BM©s intimate details for some reason) much like he does with the other names he uses on other forums. He's a scammer and that's all he knows how to do.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

It turns out that Menard isn't the only one promoting the idea of a "Direct Democracy".

I wonder if anyone here has heard of this: http://www.i-acuse.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Gofundmecomi-a ... 215106163/
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Technically speaking, direct democracy is not a Freeman idea, and is basically contrary to Freeman ideology.

Laws passed and enacted by direct vote would still be statutes. So I'm wondering how Menard would reconcile that. If 51% of people directly voted for drivers license requirements to use public roads, would Menard argue the other 49% get to opt out of the law?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Jeffrey wrote:Technically speaking, direct democracy is not a Freeman idea, and is basically contrary to Freeman ideology.

Laws passed and enacted by direct vote would still be statutes. So I'm wondering how Menard would reconcile that. If 51% of people directly voted for drivers license requirements to use public roads, would Menard argue the other 49% get to opt out of the law?
How about the other direction? What if 99.99...% of the people voted for a driver license, only 1 out of 35 million voted no. Can that 1 then opt out of the law?

Of course, I expect any "real freeman" to say "yes, that person can opt out" - proof that any level of democracy (requiring a vote to pass a law) doesn't work for the freeman ideology.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've just had a thought about this statement that Rob wrote at TPUC on December 22nd;
However one of their crew made the very grave mistake of sending a letter to my home, making veiled threats against me, and has been reported to the RCMP. There is now an investigation underway to identify that person, and they will be facing criminal charges in the new year for criminal harassment. When the court sees how for the last decade, for his own amusement, he has been harassing and defaming, he will pay the piper.
Rob has been staying a bit east of Montreal for almost the past year. He clearly stated that he went to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to make his complaint about me. However the RCMP doesn't operate in Quebec as a local policing force, they have no jurisdiction there. To complain about me to the police in Quebec Rob would have had to go to the Sûreté du Québec.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%BBre ... u%C3%A9bec

So. If he's claiming that he complained to the RCMP while in Quebec he's just telling another of his tall tales. There is however another intriguing possibility. Let's be generous and accept that he reported me to the RCMP. If so, where, exactly, did he make the report?

First a bit of background on the RCMP's jurisdiction. It is essentially Canada's "default" police force. Provinces and municipalities are free to set up their own police forces. If they don't they can employ the services of the RCMP instead.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP; French: Gendarmerie royale du Canada (GRC), literally 'Royal Gendarmerie of Canada'; colloquially known as the Mounties, and internally as 'the Force') is both a federal and a national police force of Canada. The RCMP provides law enforcement at a federal level in Canada, and also on a contract basis to the three territories, eight of Canada's provinces (the RCMP does not provide provincial or municipal policing in either Ontario or Quebec), more than 190 municipalities, 184 aboriginal communities, and three international airports.[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Can ... ted_Police

Take British Columbia as an example of this. The RCMP is our provincial police force and is the municipal police force for most of the province's municipalities including much of the Vancouver area. When locals here refer to "Vancouver" we often mean the greater Vancouver area. Burnaby is immediately adjacent to Vancouver and no more separate from it, geographically than, say, Brooklyn and Queens are in New York. Much of greater Vancouver is that way. Vancouver, Burnaby, Port Moody, Coquitlam and New Westminster are all one contiguous geographical area. If you are driving through them there is no way to tell you have passed from one city to another. However all but Vancouver are policed by the RCMP.

There are RCMP divisions in Quebec and Ontario but they do not do local policing. They are there to do national policing functions that take place within Quebec's boundaries;
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Quebec, which is commonly referred to as “C” Division, plays a federal policing role in the Province of Quebec. Approximately 1,500 police officers, civilian members and public servants dedicate their efforts to a number of business lines, including financial integrity, national and border security, and organized crime enforcement. The RCMP in Quebec relies on dedicated resources to conduct investigations, provide VIP protective services and undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities in all areas of Quebec.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Royal ... _in_Quebec

So if we accept that Rob complained about me to the RCMP he didn't do it in Quebec, his home for almost the past year. So where did he do it? Not by driving over to Ontario. They would just refer him to the Sûreté and, as we all know, he has some policing issues in Ontario that would dissuade him going there. He could go east to one of the maritime provinces but they would have the same response as Ontario, go to your local police force.

As I've previously reported Rob has been living in an otherwise vacant house that was up for sale. It had recently been sold and I'd assumed he'd have to move out but still stay in Quebec. However without (I assume) free accommodations perhaps Quebec has no further attractions for him. So it's possible he's moved out of Quebec and returned to western Canada where there are at least some vestigial freeman communities he can attach to and he's still outside the reach of that pesky Toronto warrant. Winnipeg will have a guru vacancy after January 8th although Rob may not fit in there. They are used to a full-blooded leader who actually confronts authority and stays to fight through the courts, not someone who cuts and runs. Edmonton? Always a possibility. That's the heart of Canadian freemanism now and he's familiar with the city.

But what if Rob's decided to go way, way out west and return to Vancouver, the starting point for his excellent adventures of the past few years? What if he's here in Burnaby! As I said we're policed by the RCMP, maybe he's complained to them right on my home grounds. Maybe I'll see the Freedom Pickle in full regalia on Skytrain refusing to pay for his ticket! The possibilities are endless.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or what, if as usual, he's just lying? I always like to go with the easiest, least complicated answer. Another reason, if he went to ANY of the authorities, he'd have to show some kind of ID and I just don't see him doing that, that and I'm sure he's convinced they are all out to get him. Cowards don't walk in to police stations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Or, what I think is more appropriate, Bobby, being the Idiot he is, doesn't differentiate between the Mounties and the local Police, and therefore when he says he went to the RCMP, he really only went to the local constabulary.

Bobby being Bobby, can't seem to tell the two apart. I doubt seriously he went to the RCMP, but Bobby being Bobby, he misrepresents what he actually did, to make it sound more official.

Either way, I wouldn't worry.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

all you are dropping the ball. He told his other c3po. lmao
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Chaos wrote:all you are dropping the ball. He told his other c3po. lmao
That may be more correct... Either way, any "Peace Officer" who doesn't know his RCMP from the local police force shows a lack of understanding as to how the police system in Canada is run, and should not even attempt to start their own system, and are probably better served spending more time understanding the system you currently have.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote:Or, what I think is more appropriate, Bobby, being the Idiot he is, doesn't differentiate between the Mounties and the local Police, and therefore when he says he went to the RCMP, he really only went to the local constabulary.
Bobby being Bobby, can't seem to tell the two apart. I doubt seriously he went to the RCMP, but Bobby being Bobby, he misrepresents what he actually did, to make it sound more official.
Living, at least as far as we know, in St Jean, Bobby has the lucky circumstance of choosing between four different police forces. In Canada, being investigated by "the Queen's horsemen with yellow stripes on their trousers" (RCMP), has more cachet than some small town police force. Knowing the area fairly well, I expect the reaction from all of them would range from either "not our jurisdiction" to "you've got to be kidding, take a hike". If I may let reality intrude for a moment, if he actually went to whatever police force he would have been assigned a complaint number like any other person. Since he didn't make reference to any complaint number he's probably lieing through his teeth.

Just as an aside, I'm conversant with this procedure, since a good friend of mind is currently the subject of an RCMP complaint by a couple of FMOTL, something about criminal harassment. :whistle:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

eric wrote:
NYGman wrote:Or, what I think is more appropriate, Bobby, being the Idiot he is, doesn't differentiate between the Mounties and the local Police, and therefore when he says he went to the RCMP, he really only went to the local constabulary.
Living, at least as far as we know, in St Jean, Bobby has the lucky circumstance of choosing between four different police forces. In Canada, being investigated by "the Queen's horsemen with yellow stripes on their trousers" (RCMP), has more cachet than some small town police force. Knowing the area fairly well, I expect the reaction from all of them would range from either "not our jurisdiction" to "you've got to be kidding, take a hike". If I may let reality intrude for a moment, if he actually went to whatever police force he would have been assigned a complaint number like any other person. Since he didn't make reference to any complaint number he's probably lieing through his teeth.

Just as an aside, I'm conversant with this procedure, since a good friend of mind is currently the subject of an RCMP complaint by a couple of FMOTL, something about criminal harassment. :whistle:
Most folks learn in their childhood that honesty is the best policy. But somewhere along the line Bobby decided if he gets caught in a lie, he just needs to work on telling better lies.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Stupid, yes, I will grant that Bobby is stupid, he's proven that time and time again, scary thing is he's found followers, at least at one time, who were stupider than he, think he's pretty well drained the swamp though on that one.

The fact that Bobby is a through and through coward pretty well precludes him actually talking to anyone of the police persuasion voluntarily, he is terrified of them. I just can't see him actually doing something like that. Bobby always does the thing of least effort, which in his case is to lie, I see no reason to expect anything different here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.