Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by wanglepin »

Burnaby49 wrote:
No. Brian Alexander lives in Kelowna British Columbia and Menard's legendary defiance of the law took place in Toronto, 2,500 miles away. Alexander had a separate incident regarding refusing to come out of his car in Kelowna.
I just read a post over on tpuc suggesting menard"fleeced" Brian Alexander.
Is there any truth in that, Burnaby?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wanglepin wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
No. Brian Alexander lives in Kelowna British Columbia and Menard's legendary defiance of the law took place in Toronto, 2,500 miles away. Alexander had a separate incident regarding refusing to come out of his car in Kelowna.
I just read a post over on tpuc suggesting menard"fleeced" Brian Alexander.
Is there any truth in that, Burnaby?
Don't know, I've never read any details of their dealings. It appears that Alexander has followed Menard's advice (probably to do with his C3PO police force and his car arrest incident) and has been left high and dry.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In all fairness, you have to acknowledge that Alexander is a pretty low threshold as a follower. I really suspect that if the right sheep dog came along he would happily follow, such a born follower is our Brian.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
arayder wrote:
The disagreement between Menard and Alexander over the validity of the C3PO would explain why Brian didn't claim to the a peace officer during his infamous traffic stop.
was that Brian in the car with him when he got arrested while pretending to be on the phone.
Alexander pulled his stunt a few years before Menard tried much the same thing (with and added C3PO spin) in Toronto.

I have to wonder if the advice Menard gave Alexander came after the BC courts had ordered him to stop playing lawyer and if the advice given was contrary to the order.

On April 18th 2008 Menard was prohibited from:
(a) appearing as counsel or advocate;
(b) drawing, revising or settling a document for use in a proceeding judicial or extra-judicial;
(c) drawing, revising or settling a will, deed of settlement, trust deed, …
(d) drawing, revising or settling a document relating in any way to proceedings under a statute of Canada or British Columbia;
(e) doing any act or negotiation in any way for the settlement of,or settling, a claim or demand for damages;

It could well be that Menard's advice came after the April 2008 court order. As late as August 2013 Brian was still shamelessly aping Menardian advice:

viewtopic.php?t=9358#p160056
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

arayder wrote:On April 18th 2008 Menard was prohibited from:
(b) drawing, revising or settling a document for use in a proceeding judicial or extra-judicial;
(d) drawing, revising or settling a document relating in any way to proceedings under a statute of Canada or British Columbia;
(e) doing any act or negotiation in any way for the settlement of,or settling, a claim or demand for damages;

It could well be that Menard's advice came after the April 2008 court order. As late as August 2013 Brian was still shamelessly aping Menardian advice:

I remember watching one of Menard's "films" in which he said that a cop stopped him for drinking in public. The cop ran his name, and Menard claimed that the cop's computer said that he was not to be charged with any statutory offence without the expressed written consent of the Attorney General. The sad part is ... I believed this. I believed it because I guess I wanted to believe it.

I later wised up and realised that Menard is a very good STORY teller, but provides zero evidence to back up his STORIES.

Menard once asked me why I had changed my mind about him, and why I hate him so much now. I told him it was because he wasted 4 years of my life researching freeman crap all due to his bullshit STORIES !!! :brickwall:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:On April 18th 2008 Menard was prohibited from:

I remember watching one of Menard's "films" in which he said that a cop stopped him for drinking in public. The cop ran his name, and Menard claimed that the cop's computer said that he was not to be charged with any statutory offence without the expressed written consent of the Attorney General. The sad part is ... I believed this. I believed it because I guess I wanted to believe it.

I later wised up and realised that Menard is a very good STORY teller, but provides zero evidence to back up his STORIES.

Menard once asked me why I had changed my mind about him, and why I hate him so much now. I told him it was because he wasted 4 years of my life researching freeman crap all due to his bullshit STORIES !!! :brickwall:
To your credit you wised up, WUP.

As you can see I am pursuing the possibility that Menard sold Alexander a packet of materials that included legal advice given in violation of the April 2008 BC court order. Alexander was/is a BC resident.

Do you know anything about Menard selling this sort of material after 2008?
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Do you know anything about Menard selling this sort of material after 2008?
Unfortunately no. I was so snowed by Menard at that time, researching freeman crap, I must admit I didn't research Menard himself, or his dealings. In fact I am ashamed to admit that I defended him on many occasions. Thankfully, "Doazic" on Youtube brought me down to reality. Though I was already well on my way, I credit Doazic with the final "snap out of it" face slap.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:Do you know anything about Menard selling this sort of material after 2008?
Unfortunately no. I was so snowed by Menard at that time, researching freeman crap, I must admit I didn't research Menard himself, or his dealings. In fact I am ashamed to admit that I defended him on many occasions. Thankfully, "Doazic" on Youtube brought me down to reality. Though I was already well on my way, I credit Doazic with the final "snap out of it" face slap.

WUP, you restore my faith in human intelligence. I don't know many people who, at one time or another, haven't been snowed by something, or someone slick.

But you figured it out! Not everyone does.

To the point of my question we have the benefit of Menard's loud mouth which I am sure he ran sometime around 2008 about a boat load of get-out-of-debt materials he's be willing to sell.

Back in 2008 Bobby got nailed by the law society because he couldn't keep his big, lying mouth shut when a private investigator called about hiring him on as his legal representative.

My guess is that the leopard has not changed his spots.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I found this Face Book conversation that indicates that Brian Alexander got burned by Rob's right to trave bullshit;
Adrien Nicholson
May 26, 2015 · Burnaby

Admin, may I please share this on your page:

If you've ever complained about the system,
If you've ever complained about the police state,
If you want things to change,
If you want to be a part of the solution,
It's your time to step up and get involved.
THIS IS HAPPENING NOW

(Burnaby49 note - At this point a link to Menard's video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkrifHQYzm8

begging for beer money start-up funds to get the 3CPO going.)

This video is about The Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers, an association created for the lawful purpose of preserving and maintaining the public peace...
youtube.com

Brian Alexander
just be careful, several individuals were arrested by police for impersinating a peace officer. government doesn't agree with rob's interpritation of thier CC...furthermore thier CC has nothing to do with me or you. Rob should put a warning in his videos warning people of the consiquenses of following his ideas in reality. often things look great on paper, but is not accepted openly and lovingly by government agents.
May 26, 2015 at 2:32pm · Like · 1

Adrien Nicholson
From what I understand, those "individuals" were actively trying to arrest lawyers and judges who they believed to be committing fraud against their interpretation of common law.
Yes, I know them all personally.
No, I don't believe their paperwork wasc ompleted nor were their motives "to preserve and maintain the public peace".
Government didn't say anything about their opinion...the COURTS charged the individuals with "personating a peace officer"...the individuals also used the BC coat of arms on their documentation.
May 26, 2015 at 2:36pm · Edited · Like · 1

Mika Rasila
It just gets people in trouble thinking they are sovereign , rob does not teach sovereignty , he would not know where to start . he is a coward . If you want to listen to bullshit that is a choice but do not give this man any money. It's all he does it for .
May 26, 2015 at 4:15pm · Like

Mika Rasila
This shit gets peoples van windows smashed out for "impersonating" I know for a fact it does . ask dave lange and others in vancouver
May 26, 2015 at 4:17pm · Edited · Like

Adrien Nicholson
Dave and his friends were actively trying to arrest lawyers and judges, Mika.....Rob did not have any part in that...he actually told them he did not support their intent and actions.
They went in their own direction and its been made very clear on many occasions.
Rob doesn't teach sovereignty...nor does he try to ...he tries to encourage people to think.
I'd be more concerned with the evangelists who rake in millions of dollars, preaching to the world....Rob is just a proud Canadian who wants something better that what we currently have, and it doesn't come for free, so he's asking for help.
Nothing wrong with that....politicians ask for money all the time, and then they screw us over.man.
May 26, 2015 at 4:24pm · Like

Adrien Nicholson
If you think he's a coward, then compare that to the faceless trolls who profanely denounce his efforts under anonymous accounts.
Rob has always stood infront of the camera and not behind a curtain.
You put your name and face out there in the public, too....not everyone likes what you have to say, but that's life...and it doesn't mean you're wrong.
May 26, 2015 at 4:27pm · Like

Mika Rasila
watch his pullover video's where he isn't even using the car and how he cries to the police dude , some of us live this shit and don't charge a dime to explain it , we explain it right and prove it daily.
May 26, 2015 at 5:56pm · Like · 1

Adrien Nicholson
Yes I've heard that you live it and talk about it but I don't know much about your path.
I've got More research to do.
As for money....nobody is ever obligated to ask for cash....but when you're looking to do something that costs money aka going into the federal court (thieves) it costs money
May 26, 2015 at 6:13pm · Like

Brian Alexander
yah, rob prefurs others to take the risks...this is why I feel he should put a caveate on his video's. not cool when people get into trouble.
May 26, 2015 at 7:04pm · Like · 1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/137869309596644/
Adrien Nicholson
If you think he's a coward, then compare that to the faceless trolls who profanely denounce his efforts under anonymous accounts.
Golly, I wonder which spineless coward Adrien is referring to? Well if it wasn't for this faceless troll and my court reports they wouldn't know things like this;
Adrien Nicholson
government didn't say anything about their opinion...the COURTS charged the individuals with "personating a peace officer"...the individuals also used the BC coat of arms on their documentation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby, on the same group Alexander posts a July 15, 2013 document that looks like the sort of get out of debt free BS he says he got from Menard:
Dealing with Banktsers…. Credit Cards and Mortgages etc.
NOTES:
1. The concepts outlined in these documents will also work for most Court Orders to pay. Simply change the wording such that you are requesting confirmation that the court will accept payment in consideration of their delivery to you of the Original Order, as duly executed by ___(Judge name)___ and in its original form (which is the original instrument of indebtedness).
2. This process will not work with private lenders because in most cases they can and will produce the original instrument of indebtedness.
3. If you receive any communication from a collection agency or lawyer representing the financial institution, you should follow the concepts outlined in the above letters but ONLY in direct correspondence with the financial institution.
NEVER respond to a lawyer or collection agency with anything other than the concept outlined in Letter 4.
Letter Number 1:
Letter # 1 is an exercise in equity.
It is for use with just about any type of financial obligation issued by a licensed financial institution eg. mortgage, credit card, bank loan etc. (Does not work if the loan is from a “private” source.)
Date: ____________________
To: ____________________
Re: ___(Credit Card, bank loan, mortgage, etc.)
Account Number:___________
To Whom it may concern:
I would like to make arrangements to settle the above referenced matter.
Please provide me with your statement of the amount owing as of ___(pick date 2 weeks out for example)___, together with your assurance that you will accept payment in direct and immediate exchange for the original instrument of indebtedness in its original form.
Thank you very much.
For use with adjustments in most cases when you receive the initial response from Letter 1 above, where they confirm an amount owing and provide some comment that the “statements” or some other lame documentation they provide are evidence of the obligation.
Account Number:___________
To Whom it may concern:
Thank you for your letter of __date______, wherein you confirm my outstanding balance as requested.
Also, you have confirmed that the “statements that _____(name of institution here)____sends are your evidence of your indebtedness to the Bank”. (This is a quote from actual bank letter and wording may vary slightly, but should where possible be quoted from their letter.)
Accordingly, would you please confirm that the Agreement that exists between us which ratifies this specific application of these “statements” and confirms me as the party obligated to the Bank will be delivered to me as the original instrument of
indebtedness in its original form, in exchange for payment in full of my obligation as may be referenced by these “statements”.
Sincerely,
Letter 2B is just firming up they're refusal to allow you to exercise your equity in redemption. By refusing to acknowledge that right they have refused to accept payment in the process. That settles the matter legally and financially.
Account Number:__________
To Whom it may concern:
Thank you for your letter of ________, wherein you confirm my outstanding balance as requested.
It is apparent that you have overlooked or ignored my request to confirm that you would accept full payment of the alleged obligation from me in consideration of your delivery to me of the original instrument of indebtedness in its original form.
Accordingly, unless I receive your written confirmation that you will accept payment from me in consideration of your delivery to me of the original
instrument of indebtedness in its original form on or before ____(pick a date like 15 days from sending the letter)____, I will conclude that you are either unable or unwilling to comply, and I will thereafter consider the matter between us to have been legally and
financially settled.
Sincerely,

There's more, but it all boils down to the multiple letter/unilateral contract thing freemen always pull.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

WARRANTCARD is back with a vengeance.
WARRANTCARD wrote:it seems guy that your 13 posts are menard related.pplease back off.
.......you will be leaveing quicker than you think
WARRANTCARD wrote:lurker 1234.it seems your 11 post are rob related allthough you are not harrassing him at the moment it seems im asking you to back off i can see were this is going and i will ban you if you continue,
Menard seems to have found sanctuary in loving arms of as sycophantic retard.
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 7&start=80
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:WARRANTCARD is back with a vengeance.
WARRANTCARD wrote:it seems guy that your 13 posts are menard related.pplease back off.
.......you will be leaveing quicker than you think
WARRANTCARD wrote:lurker 1234.it seems your 11 post are rob related allthough you are not harrassing him at the moment it seems im asking you to back off i can see were this is going and i will ban you if you continue,
Menard seems to have found sanctuary in loving arms of as sycophantic retard.
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 7&start=80
Bobby's just engaging in the abuse of yet another minion. That's what he does.

WC was dying to get Bobby on his forum and now that he's there he can't afford to let posters ask the Great Fezzed One any tough questions lest Bobby takes his ball and goes home. Bobby knows the game and is playing the I-am-being-trolled card to the hilt.

WC keeps inferring that everybody should let Bobby have his say. But every time Menard is asked a question he says he doesn't have to answer. If then asked why he doesn't discuss on a discussion forum, Bobby opines that he's being trolled and in all probability PMs WC with veiled threats of leaving.

Eventually WC will realize he's being abused and kick Menard out of the guest room.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 16 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
notorial dissent

I think you're probably giving WC far more credit, for smarts, than he has coming. I think he is going to get what he what he wants, a Menard complaint free board because there will be no postings other than his and Menard's.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Menard isn't posting without opposition around. He has nothing.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby may have nothing, but it isn't stopping him from peddling the same old snake oil.

We know from one of his recent Facebook posts that he's still quietly selling advice packages. Bobby knows he needs a passable reputation in the freeman subculture to keep the advice business going. My guess is that his past projects, threats to sue, and lame business ventures went so badly that he's not doing anything publicly for fear everybody, including some freemen, will point out that he's a zero-for-life loser. That's bad for business.

Bobby needs some visibility too, which is why he's desperate to find places to hang out on the web, like TPUC.

Bobby is leery of taking cold calls asking for legal advice services since it was just such a call made by a law society hired private investigator that got him in trouble with the BC courts.

We have reason to believe that in violation of the April 2008 court order to stop playing lawyer Bobby has continued to sell legal advice packages to BC residents. We know he sold one to Brian Alexander, a BC resident, probably after the court order.

What Bobby has to worry about now is that one of his debunkers will get a hold of an advice package he sold to a BC resident or that a BC package buyer, realizing he's been hoodwinked, will drop a dime on him.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Bobby.

-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 17 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
Wake Up! Productions

TWITTER:
Robert Menard ‏@FreemanMenard · 29 Dec 2015
"Queue" is just 'Q' followed by 4 silent letters. Not a single one of them is pulling any weight. They are lazy letters, with no purpose.
So those letters are the alphabetical manifestation of a freeman? Lazy, with no purpose, and not a single one of them is pulling any weight.

Menard makes this far too easy !!! :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:TWITTER:
"Queue" is just 'Q' followed by 4 silent letters. Not a single one of them is pulling any weight. They are lazy letters, with no purpose.
So those letters are the alphabetical manifestation of a freeman? Lazy, with no purpose, and not a single one of them is pulling any weight.

It's really difficult for people like Bobby with low self-esteem to accept that they are responsible for their own lives. Menard says somebody else is responsible for his ruined life. If Bobby woke up and realized that his sad life is his own doing the thin veneer that covers his fragile ego would be ruined.

The poor ole boy who once fantasized that he'd make a prosperous freeman society is reduced to hiding out in Quebec and whining that people are saying bad things about him.

I know it seems like a contradiction that the blustering clown Menard suffers from low self-esteem. It takes a strong man to take responsibility for his screw-ups.

When it comes to Bobby, there is nothing there.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:TWITTER:

Not only that, but technically, he also is wrong!!! There are only 2 silent letters, u and e, both repeated twice in Queue, but also Que also has the same two silent letters, but they only show up one time.

so I guess Freemen can't count either...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If Bobby had any brains rather than dismissing those silent letters he would have marvelled at them. "Queue" is a word with four consecutive vowels. Methinks that is pretty rare. "Queueing" has five consecutive vowels.
Surely that is unique?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Bobby's problem is not that people are saying "bad things" about him, it is that they they are telling the truth about him, and that has to hurt big time, and while he can lie about it it he can't make it go away.