Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If Bobby had any brains rather than dismissing those silent letters he would have marvelled at them. "Queue" is a word with four consecutive vowels. Methinks that is pretty rare. "Queueing" has five consecutive vowels.
Surely that is unique?
his problem is, midway through his dope-a-tribe, he suddenly realized the word 'cue' existed and had to bail out fast.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Somewhat but not really off topic:

Not sure why but when I saw this it made be think of Rob:

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's Molson's Canadian. The price is too high. At least for me, Rob might disagree.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

GlimDropper wrote:Somewhat but not really off topic:

Not sure why but when I saw this it made be think of Rob:
PRICELESS .. though Menard's brew of choice is Rickards Red (says it doesn't give him the runs). :snicker:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

FACEBOOK:
Robert Menard
3 hrs ·

What is a Freeman?

A Freeman is one who knows
..they are being played.
...Is tired of being played.
........But will not abandon love.

Are you a Freeman?
In the comments, the one and only Dean Clifford chimes in with possibly his last Facebook comment for a while:
Dean Clifford
Free man.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I have said it before and I'll said it again. These are two losers who can't make a go of it in one of the world's most open, peaceful western democracies.

They are like kids in a candy shop who can't get sweets.

For years they both have told the gullible they have a way of life that will revolutionize Canada. They say they live that life. But the fact is that one's on the way to jail and the other is on the run from the law.

The fact is neither one has changed society one little bit in all those years. They've pandered to the disenfranchised, but done nothing for them. Inexplicably these two tell the gullible that good life comes from beating the rap on speeding tickets fixed, or a sending six crazy letters to the cell phone company over the bill.

While their peers were going to school, learning trades, building families and lives these two were building beds of Moose Head empties and rolling papers which they now aren't men enough to lie in.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Let's not forget Menard's two crowning achievements, the culmination of his years of studying how to be free in an unjust and repressive society. These were the occasions where he finally applied all the lessons he'd learned, stepped up to the challenge, and showed the world his greatness.

1 - He rode public transit without paying his fare.
2 - He had a meal at an Earl's restaurant and left without paying.

The world eagerly awaits his third great triumph, getting a free beer at a Vancouver skid-row bar.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Cactus club, not Earls.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Burnaby49 wrote:Let's not forget Menard's two crowning achievements
2 - He had a meal at ... restaurant and left without paying.
Hmmm.... isn't that achievement in dispute as it's rumored he went back after and paid?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hyrion wrote:
Hmmm.... isn't that achievement in dispute as it's rumored he went back after and paid?
Here's an old post on just that:
Re: Robert Menard
Postby arayder » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Menard's having trouble keeping his stories straight!

Regarding his "eat and cheat" at the Cactus Club Cafe, on his FaceBook page Bobby says:

"Speculation that I paid the bill silently on the side out of the escrow account is only speculation. For the record I did not."

But in an Randi/internationalskeptics post he said:

"I put money in escrow to cover my [restaurant] bill if payment does not go through". http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=6757

So which story is it Bobby? The one where you follow the freeman prime directive to do no harm and ensure that innocent merchants get paid? Or the one where you stiff the restaurant because paying up makes you look bad?

Or is it the third one where you put on a show at the restaurant so you'll look like a freeman stud and then return the next day and pay the bill so you'll escape prosecution?
-----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 18 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hyrion wrote:
Show some generosity here. Rob is pretty thin on victories so I was trying to cut him some slack. You know, pump up the resume. If you want to get picky he was charged over the ticket incident and was found guilty. However, since he probably didn't pay the fine, I gave him a win.

He certainly, and unsuprisingly, had plenty of time on his hands to quibble about it. Here is the list of his court court appearances fighting a relatively minor fine. The G for September 20, 2004 stands for guilty. ;
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 20-Sep-2004 09:30 AM 101 JIR END G
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 05-Aug-2004 09:00 AM 100 OBC WI
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 22-Apr-2004 09:00 AM 100 OBC SL
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 13-Feb-2004 01:30 PM 100 APP WI
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 30-Jan-2004 09:30 AM 100 APP SBP
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 07-Jan-2004 09:30 AM 100 OBC SBP
MENARD, ROBERT Arthur 1 28-Nov-2003 09:30 AM 101 FA IBD
The abbreviations are;

FA - First Appearance
OBC - Obtained Counsel (ROB! HOW COULD YOU?)
APP - Application

The records are from the British Columbia Provincial Court website;

https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/esearch/c ... 8Lc3mMaNr0

Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Or is it the third one where you put on a show at the restaurant so you'll look like a freeman stud and then return the next day ...
Ironically, it doesn't have to be the next day. They could film the scenario including leaving without a break in the film, turn off the camera, then immediately turn and reenter the restaurant. For example, they could step out for a ciggie break, then go back, finish their meal, and pay.

Of course, from what we've seen of most OPCA behavior and the clear apparently-unaware willingness they have of filming their crimes and actually handing that over to the Court as "evidence of wrong-doing on the part of the cop" - I don't actually credit most of them with sufficient smarts to consider the above tactic.
Burnaby49 wrote:Show some generosity here. Rob is pretty thin on victories so I was trying to cut him some slack.
Heh - I thought I was doing that too but I can't remember the larger point I deliberately ignored (which actually makes the point I made rather academic) I had considered this morning when I authored the response.

In my defense, I'm not awake that early in the morning so I can easily forget thoughts I've had :wink:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hyrion wrote:
Or is it the third one where you put on a show at the restaurant so you'll look like a freeman stud and then return the next day ...
Ironically, it doesn't have to be the next day. They could film the scenario including leaving without a break in the film, turn off the camera, then immediately turn and reenter the restaurant. For example, they could step out for a ciggie break, then go back, finish their meal, and pay.

Of course, from what we've seen of most OPCA behavior and the clear apparently-unaware willingness they have of filming their crimes and actually handing that over to the Court as "evidence of wrong-doing on the part of the cop" - I don't actually credit most of them with sufficient smarts to consider the above tactic.
My money says Bobby correctly calculated that once the bill got paid the authorities weren't going to get their panties in a wad over the mouthy Fezzed Arsehole. Consequently Bobby gets a letter from the prosecutor which, in effect, tells him not to pull the same stunt again.

Bobby waves the letter around on a Youtube and claims a win because the prosecutor didn't call the eat and cheat a crime in the correct freeman terms.

This ruse adds a bit of credibility to the ACCP in the minds of the gullible prompting its revival which nets Bobby money in the non-refundable membership fees.

That's how Bobby uses freemen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More like how freemen let themselves be used, their very willing suspension of disbelief, and their own overwhelming and crippling gullibility.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

One freemen used the word 'refund' to mean he gets paid again (like reuse or repeat) and so does accept refunds. Was that Rob word game or someone else?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bobby has spent all his public life playing word games, poorly and ineptly for the most part counting as victories anytime he doesn't end up in jail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I don't know if Menard has bastardized the word "refund" yet.

But to the point, I think it is safe to say that his poor reputation and reduced circumstances are an indication that he's fallen to the bottom of the freeman slag heap. Even Brian Alexander is running ole Bobby down now.

In the past set backs and imagined betrayals like this have triggered fits of depression in Bobby. . .followed by wild fantasies of ubber-competency.

Get the pop corn out and watch the sad story of Butt Hurt Bobby.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Some say ignore the "trolls"
Menard says;
Unless they are sadistic psychopaths, in which case they may decide to escalate, targeting you in your home, contacting family, friends and co-workers, and generally doing all they can to disparage and vilify you.

I know this from first hand experience.
Has he ever had a home to "target"?
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2116
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:Some say ignore the "trolls"
Menard says;
Unless they are sadistic psychopaths, in which case they may decide to escalate, targeting you in your home, contacting family, friends and co-workers, and generally doing all they can to disparage and vilify you.

I know this from first hand experience.
Has he ever had a home to "target"?
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2116
You can always count on Bobby to make a mountain out of a mole hill. He dares people to track him down (saying he's not hiding) and turn him in for playing cop. When they do just that he cries like a baby.

I don't know of anyone contacting his family. Myself and others have referenced his family and how we think they made him into the mess he is. . .and we caught hell for it. So that's a dead letter.

The only time anyone I know has talked to his "co-workers" was when his debunkers outted him for trying to use rent free halls in violation of the halls' use policies. That disaster was Bobby's own doing.

But what's interesting here is what Bobby is not talking about.

He's becoming a pariah in his own subculture. . .the years are passing .. .and the supply of suckers is drying up.
Wake Up! Productions

We Spoke to a Leader in the Freemen on the Land Movement About the Oregon Standoff

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/we-spoke ... n-standoff

Daily VICE Canada: Freemen On The Land, Canada-Saudi Arms Deal, She-Devils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhIKVYLkp44