Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Dean Clifford Facebook:
Well that was was a waste of my time, we'll. ....not really, it cost them my labour fee for showing up today as ordered contrary to Section 7 of their Charter for which I will file in Federal Court ASAP. The beneficiary was denied the use of his property without the agreed compensation up front, all to try and regain jurisdiction. Alas...... no dice. Mr. Martin, however, is most definitely a respondent to the claim being prepared. Apparently he IS the law and HE dictates terms and conditions for the use of another man's property. Claim accepted, let's move to Federal Court now and prove that up, shall we.
I can't make heads or tails of this message? It sounds as though Justice Martin denied Dean the use of some "property". Take note of the word "USE", as opposed to simply being denied the property all together. Whatever the "property" is, Dean has been denied the use of it.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Whatever the "property" is, Dean has been denied the use of it.
Vehicles, guns, grow equipment and whatever else was seized.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Because of the length of Dean's discussion I've been asked to break Dean up by starting a new discussion and locking this one. At 77 pages and 1,500 replies it's probably about time, I did the same for Menard. I'll be starting the new discussion with a posting of all the Dean documents that I've (and maybe other people) have linked so there is a one stop reference. However I'm going to wait until this new court issue, whatever it is about, is resolved.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think what Deano is whining about is that they ignored his fee schedule and made him show up and didn't pay him for it. Since that is what the whole protracted whine seems to be about, that would be my guess. We still have no idea what they wanted him for, and he very carefully didn't say.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

Burnaby49 wrote:Because of the length of Dean's discussion I've been asked to break Dean up by starting a new discussion and locking this one. At 77 pages and 1,500 replies it's probably about time, I did the same for Menard. I'll be starting the new discussion with a posting of all the Dean documents that I've (and maybe other people) have linked so there is a one stop reference. However I'm going to wait until this new court issue, whatever it is about, is resolved.
With any luck, hopefully the matter will be posted on the Court website within the next 24 to 48 hours. If not, then forget about it and go ahead with the new thread.
Wake Up! Productions

The following news story is slightly off topic. However it shows what could happen to Dean Clifford. This is a news story from the medium security prison that Dean is mostly likely going to serve his time at:
Killer found dead at Stony Mountain

A man serving a life sentence for the execution-style killing of a drug dealer more than a decade ago was found dead late Monday at Stony Mountain Institution.

Clayton Thomas Korski, 33, was found unresponsive in a common area of the prison, according to a press release issued by the Correctional Service of Canada. The cause of death — including whether foul play was involved — was not revealed in the release, although the CSC did confirm a lockdown and search of the medium-security institution was ordered by the warden. Visits have also been suspended.
http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/08/25/k ... y-mountain
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Mr. Martin, however, is most definitely a respondent to the claim being prepared. Apparently he IS the law and HE dictates terms and conditions for the use of another man's property. Claim accepted, let's move to Federal Court now and prove that up, shall we.
It still hasn't dawned on Dean that "Mr. Martin" is a Federal Judge.
notorial dissent

There's a whole great lot that hasn't dawned on our boy Deano yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

From the Manitoba Courts website:
83 25-Aug-2015 Winnipeg-QB CORRESPONDENCE - FROM DEAN CLIFFORD TO SHAUNA SILVER, 21AUG2015 (EMAIL)

84 25-Aug-2015 Winnipeg-QB CORRESPONDENCE - FROM DEAN CLIFFORD TO GOVERNOR GENERAL, 08SEP2011 (COPY)

85 25-Aug-2015 Winnipeg-QB DISPOSITION SHEET MARTIN, J 25AUG2015 ORDER THAT ACCUSED CONTACT PROBATION SERVICES BY 4PM ON 26AUG2015, FOR PURPOSES OF PROVIDING HIS CONTACT INFORMATION ADJ 05NOV2015 10AM (SENT)
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:From the Manitoba Courts website:
83 25-Aug-2015 Winnipeg-QB CORRESPONDENCE - FROM DEAN CLIFFORD TO SHAUNA SILVER, 21AUG2015 (EMAIL)

84 25-Aug-2015 Winnipeg-QB CORRESPONDENCE - FROM DEAN CLIFFORD TO GOVERNOR GENERAL, 08SEP2011 (COPY)

85 25-Aug-2015 Winnipeg-QB DISPOSITION SHEET MARTIN, J 25AUG2015 ORDER THAT ACCUSED CONTACT PROBATION SERVICES BY 4PM ON 26AUG2015, FOR PURPOSES OF PROVIDING HIS CONTACT INFORMATION ADJ 05NOV2015 10AM (SENT)
Dean was supposed to show in court on the 25th at 2 pm.

Not only does the above show no record of him doing so, but the court is also ordering him to provide contact information.

If Dean showed up why would the court be ordering him to provide contact info he could have provided in court?

And if the cops did show up at Dean's house, as he claims, don't they already have is address?

Could it be Dean didn't show and is on the run?
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:
Bill Lumbergh wrote:From the Manitoba Courts website:

Dean was supposed to show in court on the 25th at 2 pm.

Not only does the above show no record of him doing so, but the court is also ordering him to provide contact information.

If Dean showed up why would the court be ordering him to provide contact info he could have provided in court?

And if the cops did show up at Dean's house, as he claims, don't they already have is address?

Could it be Dean didn't show and is on the run?
Dean did show up for court. His Facebook comment attests to that.

As per the pre-trial bail conditions, Dean was only required to check in with the Selkirk RCMP twice weekly. He was never under the watchful eyes of "Probation Services", or assigned a probation officer. This court date was in effect a reigning in of Dean's leash and attaching a choker collar. :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Or they suspect he's not living at the house he said he would live at?
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Probation services are the ones writing the PSR. My guess is he wants
nothing to do with them. No idea why they can't get his contact info from
somewhere else.

There's also a new CCN episode -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5e8W8hfstk

Summary: Everything in the news is a conspiracy, everything wrong in the
world is the USA's fault, Russia is awesome, oil is not a fossil fuel and
it is actually a renewable energy source. There is also some holocaust
denial thrown in for good measure.

For those of you itching to start a new society: https://earthsc.com

The all important donation-meter stands at $160 for a target of $10k.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

For those of you itching to start a new society: https://earthsc.com

The all important donation-meter stands at $160 for a target of $10k.
I refuse to donate to any organization that uses Comic Sans as their font. They're just not serious.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Wake Up! Productions

Dean Clifford Caught Ignoring Probation Order !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBg3m_scLFs

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The guy is just so self-destructively stupid it would be hearbreaking if I had the slightest interest in his welfare. He actually seems to think that sending a letter to a judge saying he is no longer a Canadian citizen solves all his legal problems. Uh, Dean, it is irrelevant to the police, the court, and any other functions of government whether or not you are a Canadian citizen. It just doesn't matter in respect to either the charges against you or your convictions. Do you think that an illegal immigrant in Canada could do what you did and be immune from the law because he's not a citizen? The fact that you claim to be done with Canada doesn't mean the sentiment is reciprocal, as you will find out at sentencing.

notorial dissent

A whole new dimension of dumb. He really does want to go back to jail before he goes to prison.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Ah, yeah the stupid goes deep doesn't it. "Oh I'm not a Canadian", okay what are you doing in that country?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/c ... T0302E.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... nounce.asp
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:The guy is just so self-destructively stupid it would be hearbreaking if I had the slightest interest in his welfare.
Every encounter Dean has with somebody in authority gives him the opportunity to act out his rage. He loves to portray his encounters as befuddling to the government officials who he pretends to have intellectually, morally and physically overpowered.

Years ago Dean went so far as to try to cross the U.S. border without a passport just so he could get an opportunity to rage at some uniforms. After ranting some badly borrowed soverign citizen theory about the United States verses the Republic of the United States at the U.S. Border Patrol Dean declared himself the victor and drove back home only to get pulled over by the Canadian authorities for some reason he was never clear about. One suspects the U.S. authorities called the their Canadian counterparts to let them know some rage filled nut case was headed their way and that upon being pulled over Dean couldn't help but lay another boat load of rage on another set of uniforms. In the process his truck got impounded, probably because Dean couldn't produce a license, registration, insurance or one civil word.

Now Dean's getting a regular diet of authority figures. I think that like when he went out of his way to find the U.S. Border Patrol Clifford craves the opportunity to cuss anyone in authority.

In Dean's own sick way he loves the turmoil. One way or another he is going to get his wish.
Last edited by arayder on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

arayder wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
In Dean's own sick way he loves the turmoil. One way or another he is going to get his wish.
Rebel without a cause. He might have done some good on environmental or political reform but instead went down this rabbit hole. Persistent people have a value in society, even annoying people like Dean - if they can accomplish something useful, what he is doing isn't useful or helpful - just self destructive.