Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:arayder wrote:
It's always the same with Menard. The ninja goat never gets sold. The ACCP peters out. The C3PO never quite gets rolling. The Synergy Property Stewards idea is ignored. The suit against Judge Rookie never happens. The Cirque De Soul doesn't get beyond the talking stage, Bobby never sues Jargon Buster, D'rok and me. Freeman valley is a bust
Don't forget he said he was going to publish a book all about Jargon Buster and when finished he was going to send a copy to all of JB's friends and associates. :snicker:
How's that going Bobby? Was it just another one of your fantasies?
Then there was the time, pre Toronto traffic stop, Bobby bragged he was going to get an old car and drive it around B.C. with no plates, no license and no insurance so he could lay the freeman law down on the police officers who would certainly pull him over.

It sounds kind of comical now.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
It's always the same with Menard. The ninja goat never gets sold. The ACCP peters out. The C3PO never quite gets rolling. The Synergy Property Stewards idea is ignored. The suit against Judge Rookie never happens. The Cirque De Soul doesn't get beyond the talking stage, Bobby never sues Jargon Buster, D'rok and me. Freeman valley is a bust
Don't forget he said he was going to publish a book all about Jargon Buster and when finished he was going to send a copy to all of JB's friends and associates. :snicker:
How's that going Bobby? Was it just another one of your fantasies?
The thing is though, that any and or all of those things require actual work and some real effort to be put forth, and we all know that Bobby isn't in to that. It is easier to just make up excuses. After all, that is how his life has been such a glowing and productive success so far. :sarcasmon:
In the YouTube I posted above (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2iQCS8_Us) Bobby really gets off on telling the audience that they have shares in Canada's natural resources and national treasury which they can cash in to make themselves rich. . . .what he called the "security of the person". You can even hear a hushed awe come over the gullibles as they imagine free weed and Moose Heads for life.

Their response was ego-crack to Menard!

The first time I heard it I thought Bobby had simply developed another line of freeman BS which he could not possibly believe. But in a way I think he did, and still does, believe it.

I believe Bobby thinks wealth is supposed to be bestowed upon him. That's, in essence, what the 96 fix, the A4V and the ACCP are all about. . .Canadians work while Bobby and his layabout sycophants would drain off the nation's wealth for groceries and weed. How ironic that such thinking got Bobby nothing more than a borrowed hideout in Quebec.
netnaznav
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by netnaznav »

Long-time browser, first time poster.

I arrived at the Q-forum while on a bit of a nostalgia trip. Some years had passed since I first became aware of and kept up with the FOTL, and I wanted to find out how Rob's Very Cunning PlanTM was progressing.

I admit to be disappointed to find that the WFS forum was all but dead, with many of my old favourite posters banned or otherwise MIA. Even Rob himself seemed to have picked up and left. What happened?

Having nowhere else to turn, I came here, and was thrilled to find up-to-the-minute updates not only of Rob's life and times, but other high-profile freedom fighters as well, and even many I'd never heard of! Even more impressive was the quality of humour and scholarship to be found in the Q-forum.

I am also delighted to learn that Rob has a new crash pad on the internet at TPUC, with a gracious host into the bargain. Now, we all know that WARRANTCARD struggles with the rudiments of language, tends to be sycophantic, and comes off as a bit heavy-handed, but did you know that he can also be remarkably on-point, as well has horribly misogynistic?

If you haven't already come across these quality quotes, I submit them for your consideration.

Here, the very essence of Freeman research ethic is neatly summed up:
Re: epigenetics

Postby WARRANTCARD » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:17 am
some vey clever well thought out ideas based on normal perceptions taken one step further,i didnt watch it all but googled the word and got the gist awesome,wc
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... d51a#p8668

However, this next quote can only be described as troubling:
Re: Democracy Today... simplified

Postby WARRANTCARD » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:43 pm
NOT BEING AWKWARD BUT WHY RAPE THE WOMAN.IF YOU DID THAT IM SURE SHE WOULDNT COOK AND DO YOUR IRONING AND WASHING UP.WC
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... d51a#p3466

Does this make me a "troll"?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome aboard netnaznav. I'd noted that you signed up recently and was wondering when you'd post. As you note Rob's a rock star over at TPUC but, then again, they are at the moment a little short of talent or posters. Perhaps he can revive them and lead them away from the dead hand (literally) of John Harris.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

netnaznav, as per Burnaby, welcome to Quatloos, we look forward to hearing more of your experiences. As to troll??? no, sarcastic and a bit cynical, maybe. Anyone who can look at the walking environmental disaster that is Bobby, and laugh, is doing well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

Burnaby49 wrote:. As you note Rob's a rock star over at TPUC but, then again, they are at the moment a little short of talent or posters.
That is because retard-WARRANTCARD axed four posters in the New Year's Day Massacre because Bobby didn't like them .
the dead hand (literally) of John Harris.
Don't be too surprised to hear Harris was still alive and it had all been a big misunderstand and "assumption".
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote:
What happened to JB in the 'early days' he was a moving force to confront Menardism and his lies?
I suspect he is still around.

At one time using the Jargon Buster handle was dangerous to complete strangers. As you probably know Bobby "Do No Harm" Menard got it into his head that some other guy in the UK was JB and set up a little slander campaign against the poor innocent soul.

I suspect this prompted JB to take a break and return in a different guise. But I could be wrong.

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 25 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The last time I viewed a post from JB was on Quatloos:
viewtopic.php?p=184891#p184891
No idea where he is now.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The last time I viewed a post from JB was on Quatloos:
No idea where he is now.
Thanks to you and Arayder for the update on JB!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The last time I viewed a post from JB was on Quatloos:
No idea where he is now.
It seems that having helped chase Bobby into a hole JB lost interest.

I feel the same way about now. Bobby is becoming boring.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

arayder wrote: It seems that having helped chase Bobby into a hole JB lost interest.
I feel the same way about now. Bobby is becoming boring.
I'm still actively monitoring the activities of my favorite FMOTL, Ty Griffiths and Derek Johnson, but since their present activities have drifted away from FMOTL antics to simple real estate fraud they're best slapped down through other methods than outing them on Quatloos.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Freemanism is just winding down to routine. With Dean in jail and Menard dodging court, who is left to look down at?

Sure there's small players, but is there any real major league going on?
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

LordEd wrote:Freemanism is just winding down to routine. With Dean in jail and Menard dodging court, who is left to look down at?

Sure there's small players, but is there any real major league going on?

Yeah when fads like FOLT become popular enough to be noticed by authorities they then get bagged, tagged and efforts are taken against them. Usually 10-15 years go by then they will slowly come back as a new generation makes the same mistakes again.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

i keep wondering who will pick up the slack and grift now that Deano is on an enforced vacation, since Bobby isn't getting any, and Alexander is trying his hardest to join Deano, so the comedy pickings are getting slim.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
netnaznav
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by netnaznav »

notorial dissent wrote:i keep wondering who will pick up the slack and grift now that Deano is on an enforced vacation, since Bobby isn't getting any, and Alexander is trying his hardest to join Deano, so the comedy pickings are getting slim.
I first became aware of the FOTL thing during the aftermath of the subprime meltdown. In an effort to understand that mess I came across all the conspiracy theories as well as the freeman logic that goes along with them.

Admittedly, the message was strangely seductive at first, but didn't hold up to much scrutiny.

If the forecasts I follow are correct and there is more economic pain coming, then that ought to fire off a few loose cannons.

If not, I could try writing "consumer purchase" in blood on my next phone bill and mailing it to the Vatican City, if it will help.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Here is a microcosm of Menard's ability to research the actual TRUTH, today he shared this video on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/sriniganesh/vi ... nref=story
A baby who lost his mother (a) few months ago, taken care by his aunt now. See the reaction of the baby when her aunt sings a song which his mother used to !! Love is Life !!
Share · December 26, 2015
One minute of actual RESEARCH revealed to me that this video was from 2013, and it was actually the baby's MOTHER singing. Here is a CNN report from 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g80EwV0CJM

In short, if Menard can't even be bothered to do 60 seconds of research before sharing a fraudulent video on Facebook, how can ANYONE trust him to do 60 seconds of research on the law ??? :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Here is a microcosm of Menard's ability to research the actual TRUTH, today he shared this video on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/sriniganesh/vi ... nref=story
A baby who lost his mother (a) few months ago, taken care by his aunt now. See the reaction of the baby when her aunt sings a song which his mother used to !! Love is Life !!
Share · December 26, 2015
One minute of actual RESEARCH revealed to me that this video was from 2013, and it was actually the baby's MOTHER singing. Here is a CNN report from 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g80EwV0CJM

In short, if Menard can't even be bothered to do 60 seconds of research before sharing a fraudulent video on Facebook, how can ANYONE trust him to do 60 seconds of research on the law ??? :haha:
If you go to the original story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g80EwV0CJM

You see that a couple of commenters saying the mother is dead only to have other says otherwise:
Bernice Long 11 hours ago
The mother isn't dead lol. She's the one singing. She even went on Ellen when the video went viral.

Morgan Pickle 9 hours ago
People are now posting this, claiming that the baby cries when her aunt (her new caretaker) sings a song that her now-deceased mother used to sing, the baby tears up. >:\.

survivor PTSD (rape_is_not_ok) 1 day ago
omg this video is on fb saying the mother died and that this is his aunt singing the song his mom "use to sing" to him. i had tears rolling down and hugged all my kids hoping they don't have to feel this pain. i am happy that this is a beautiful video of a baby hearing his mother sing.. evil evil ppl. god bless this beautiful baby.

Miluz Padilla 1 day ago
This break my heart.

Christina Lipery 1 month ago
omg today i added this little child to my facebook and yes some one wrote it was a song his mummy use to sing to him and she was dead.i posted writing im hoping his mummy isnt dead and this proves my point im happy now.thing is though the post dissappeared from my facebook too.

Cyrina Wilkerson 15 hours ago
why are people saying that this baby's mother is dead and it's the aunt. not true. it's the mother singing.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

It doesn't look very good for Menard's criminal harassment case against Burnaby:

Toronto man found not guilty in Twitter harassment trial widely viewed as a Canadian first

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... dian-first
The potentially precedent-setting case is believed to the first time a Canadian court has dealt with harassment on the social media network. Experts and civil rights lawyers said in the lead-up to Friday’s verdict that it was a major test of freedom of expression in Canada and the limits of free speech.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As it said;
Elliott was arrested in November 2012 after months of escalation in his online interactions with Guthrie and Reilly. The pair had blocked him in August, but the court heard he continued to mention them in other tweets or comment on events or subject matter they were discussing on the social network. His defence argued the pair continued to “taunt” Elliott even after blocking him, and they wouldn’t have done so if they were genuinely afraid of him.

The Criminal Code defines criminal harassment, in part, as engaging “in conduct… that causes that other person reasonably, in all the circumstances, to fear for their safety or the safety of anyone known to them.”
Based on this analysis I'm sure that the police and a court would be very interested in hearing how Rob made me genuinely afraid of him and afraid of my personal safety as a result of that wild threatening rant he made to Ron Usher, a friend of mine. The incident where Rob hunted him down and phoned him at work for the specific purpose of harassing me. I'd testify that I sent Rob the totally innocuous letter as a direct result of that call (which is actually true) in an attempt to try and stop him from threatening me and my friends.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby reads the constitution,the statutes and case law and see how he can misinterpret them to fit his needs. He makes a habit out of mangling the language of the law in order to make his projects seem valid. Just last week we covered his complete and purposefully misinterpretation of the constitutional phrase "security of the person" to make it seem every freeman had stock in the government which they could cash in.

When Bobby's not doing mangling the law he's bending the facts in attempts to make them fit the law.

Just like he tried to pretend the cops at his Toronto traffic stop where acting in a threatening manner he's now making it out that Burnaby's note was threatening.

But if you listen to Bobby and read what he has to say you can see that what he's really bothered about is the damage done to his reputation by his debunkers, who have nothing more more than truthfully point out exactly what he says and does.

Menard calls it a campaign of lies and slander. But the fact is it's the absolute truth about him. Truth is a defense, Bobby!

Freemanism is being put on the back burner of the anti-government stove. . .and Bobby can't handle it.

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 31 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.