Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

More importantly, do we care?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:More importantly, do we care?
When he is offering to pay someone .. I care, as it usually ends bad, in a failed business venture. :haha:

It can never be a good thing when you combine freeemanism and money, it always goes horribly wrong.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think we should agree not to post anything about Rob unless it's Freeman related.

Otherwise whatever Rob is doing as a private citizen is nobodies business but his own and those he associates with.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:I think we should agree not to post anything about Rob unless it's Freeman related.

Otherwise whatever Rob is doing as a private citizen is nobodies business but his own and those he associates with.
Sometimes it makes for good humour. I am certain Burnaby would agree. I mean, look how much fun we had with the ningagoat !!! :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm willing to allow what might be, but is not confirmed, non-freeman postings about Rob since I doubt that anything we find out about him is not freeman related. What else does he have going for him? I agree with Wake Up! that;
Illustrator/ Graphic artist needed. Please contact for paid gig details!
is probably related to a new scheme he's dreaming up. The only alternative, which I reject, is that he's found gainful employment. He's up to something and I'm trying to figure out what.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm willing to allow what might be, but is not confirmed, non-freeman postings about Rob since I doubt that anything we find out about him is not freeman related. What else does he have going for him? I agree with Wake Up! that;
is probably related to a new scheme he's dreaming up. The only alternative, which I reject, is that he's found gainful employment. He's up to something and I'm trying to figure out what.
Bobby likes to pretend that he has a cool, artsy side. A few of his past projects were supposed to donate proceeds to the arts or allow subscriber/suckers to do so. One smoke inspired got-nowhere project was a traveling troupe of performers and artists. At one point Bobby said he just wanted to make movies and even created the outdated ninja goat in an attempt to make some money off the industry.

My guess is that Fez Boy needs the services of a graphic artist for some new project, which like all the rest, will amount to little more than an attention getting fund raiser. Whatever the project, Bobby will walk away in mock rage as soon as even minimal interaction with government is required. If the graphic artist gets shorted, it'll be called the government's fault.

But Bobby will get his.
Last edited by arayder on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All I can and will say is that given Bobby's past bad actions and lack of moral fiber, I hope whoever he suckers hooks in to this gets paid up front and in real cash first, as that is the only way they'll ever see a dime.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Robert Menard
1 hr ·
What the hell is he up to now?
It turns out Bobby has a March radio show in the works. From his Facebook page:
Very stoked to announce: Coming in March EMPOWERMENTALITY. A multi-topic Web Radio Show unlike any other! Interviews, debates, comedy, current events, recipes, new product showcases, social activism, and music! Check back for details!
Could this be the one project Fez Boy actually gets going?

----------------
Dope Clock III
It has been 57 days since Robert Menard promised to turn Burnaby49 over to the RMCP and the courts for criminal prosecution. So far nothing has happen.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:
Could be, but Magic 8 Ball™ Imagesays "doubtful".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
arayder wrote:
Could be, but Magic 8 Ball™ says "doubtful".
This could be the one thing Bobby's good at. There was a time when he could talk gullible freeman wannabes into just about anything. He told them how great they were and how wonderful things were going their way if they's just believe the Bobby Bull.

He was svelte, clean, dressed as a hipster, clear eyed sober and without a decade of failed scams.

Bobby might make the grade in the alternative radio world if he can sober up, apply himself, make the show about more than himself and get his ego in check enough to deal with guests and co-workers.
Wake Up! Productions

FACEBOOK:
Robert Menard
2 hrs ·

Are you a political activist? Agent of social change? Are you an entrepreneur or new product developer? Author? Healer? Philosopher? Live an alternative life style? Musical or Comedic Artist? Opinionated asshat? Researcher, budding journalist or reporter? Alternative media operator? Are you inspiring and encouraging? Are you weird? Do you have a unique story to share? Do you crave justice? Do you have an event to advertise? Are you dealing with government bullies and need some public awareness of your plight and struggle?

Empowermentality is a new web based radio show hosted by Robert Menard and Derek Govini. Half hour segments will cover a wide range of topics, from art and alternative lifestyle options, current events, debates on community issues, social justice, law, government, money, interviews with authority and/or public figures, and generally our place as temporary sentient beings in the infinite cosmos. Pretty much any topic with a focus on being inspiring and empowering, well seasoned with humour.

Regular co-hosts and correspondents will include world renown comedians, rising musicians, unknown poets and maybe a puppet.

We want to present interesting, inspiring and positive stories, ideas and products. We are always looking for guests to share their stories, art, products, ideas, and efforts. We are also auditioning for re-occurring correspondents, co-hosts and content producers. Please contact Rob at theempowermentalityshow@gmail.com and let us know how we can help you!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It would appear that Bobby's in another manic stage and that Derek Govini is the chump du jour.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There's a bit of a trend now for people to try to become the next Alex Jones.

Clifford's doing it, Menard's doing it, there's a dozen other micro-personalities. Market is over-saturated, but eh this is close enough to a legitimate venture so good for Rob.
notorial dissent

Not only is the market saturated, but there is also a finite group of fools and fools with money to pay them, and as one number increases the other will decrease.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Empowermentality is the name of my new Enya cover band.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Rob wrote:
Regular co-hosts and correspondents will include world renown comedians
In Rob's world maybe.....but not in the world world.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I have little idea how one gets a web based radio show. But the content and talent hurtle can't be too high since it is not uncommon for shows to drone on, sometimes for hours, subjecting the listener to unfathomable babble.

Unlike Menard's earlier projects which promised fantastic tangible outcomes a web radio show would only require that he show up in a reasonably coherent state and stay awake for an hour, maybe two. All the Bobby promotion about musical acts, comedians and intellectual guests is our boy's usual pipe dream, not required to meet entry level web radio competence.

I suspect Derek Govini will be the dot the i's cross the t's partner. Like every other project, couch or guest room crashed Bobby's task will be to maintain a working relationship with Derek. Bobby's personality being what it is that will be a challenge.

I hope this works out for Fez Boy. His freeman guru career is shot and he's been of little entertain value for some time now. As much as I ride the guy I have to admit that the sight of a self important fat, Moose Head dependent, middle aged former stoner on the run from the law and teetering on the edge of homeless insanity is not funny.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

He convinced hundreds of people to buy into freemanism to the point of irreperably tanking their lives.

You have to admit that's a good aptitude for marketing.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

LordEd wrote:He convinced hundreds of people to buy into freemanism to the point of irreperably tanking their lives.

You have to admit that's a good aptitude for marketing.
He had a simple formula.

He told the unlearned, gullible and disenfranchised that they were a devine bit of the universe, that they could master the law by listening to him and they were owed an enriching portion of Canada's wealth.

He said they didn't know what was going on with government because they were lied to and brain washed in school. He said law schools and lawyers are just more of the same. He said the courts are in on the conspiracy too.

Imagine being absolved of all responsibility and guilt going to a meeting or watching a You Tube and being told that your financial and legal problems, even your "life" problems, are not your doing, but are rather the fault of the evil statists who run everything.

Imagine being told that you can solve it all by "believing" and doing what Menard tells you.

Bobby's problem is that after over a decade of failed projects and undelivered promises he's got no street cred and a smaller pool of gullibles to dupe. Menard needs a large pool of gullibles since the profit margin on each behind-on-the-mortgage-freeman-wannabe is pretty slim.

So the answer is to stop promising and become the Ed Sullivan of anti-government, new age gurus and counter culture artists. Frankly I'm surprised it took Bobby this long to figure it out. Now, at 52, all Bobby has to do is develop a work ethic and a set of honest business practices which will make the gurus and the artists want to deal with him.

My bet is that he can't do it. Bobby's been getting by by getting over on others since grade school. By his nature he looks to fool the vulnerable, not empower them.
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Rob wrote:
Regular co-hosts and correspondents will include world renown comedians
In Rob's world maybe.....but not in the world world.
Not even in his own home town I should think.