Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by Hanslune »

I can't speak to generalities so please if you want to engage in a dialogue you need to do better than this, I don't have the time to answer to open ended questions that have no relevance to Eric and him breaching contract and running away.
I thought you said you had no contract with Eric?

Oh the generalities of a court saying you are snake oil salesmen – that one?
If you are Eric, can you please go back and answer my questions?
Nope and nope

Deleted the stuff where you are desperately trying to change the subject

Back on topic snake oil man

The topic is you and what the court says you have done it says you are scammer.

Prove you are not.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

OPEN CHALLENGE TO ERIC:

Since everyone of your minions here including you and the multiple accounts you use here to slander me, keep saying that I am not answering YOUR questions ... this is what you need to do in order to save your dignity.

PLEASE for the love of gawd, put them all together so I can reply to them AGAIN if I must and put this thread to rest once and for all.

But, remember Eric ...

You MUST answer all of mine or kindly bow out and go get a job or a new hobby because you are being ridiculous and borderline criminal with your slander here.

You cannot ignore my questions anymore Eric.

The evidence exists at the Land Titles office in Calgary on 4th ave.

Just in case you forgot. :roll:
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
I am not going anywhere Hanslune.
Yep you are here still avoiding the questions
I have answered every one of Erics questions and he is the only one here running away.
Nope you didn't and you are presently avoiding mine. Do you have an adult there that could help you with this concept?
Since you are his side-kick here, please go back and tell me which questions I have not answered because I am dying for a challenge ! :D
Sorry don't know Eric I'm talking to you directly ......

Snake oil man
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:OPEN CHALLENGE TO ERIC:

You cannot ignore my questions anymore Eric.
You are avoiding your questions SNAKE OIL MAN

Ever hear about giving a guy enough rope?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Are you really Eric with another account?
NYGman and eric do not even post from the same country, much less the same IP.
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Including NYGMan who is likely Eric with another account.
"Likely"? That's an interesting conclusion you've jumped to.

And now you're accusing Hanslune of being eric as well? Again, wrong country.
Since everyone of your minions here including you and the multiple accounts you use here to slander me::snip::
I found two instances of sockpuppetry in this thread. You/JohninAlberta and DJS/CWS. eric does not have multiple accounts here.

Now it just looks like you're trying to discredit the opposition by using unfounded accusations.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Well his whole purpose is to 'gum' up the works and deflect people from his being a snake oil salesman

This is why he's trying to hide from what was said about him in a court about two years ago:
When Mr. Johnson advises the court that he has years of experience in the Calgary real estate market and that the Court has not kept up with and does not understand the current real estate practices, he makes a vexatious argument. My grandfather’s generation would describe him as a snake oil salesman. There is no merit to any of his arguments. His appearances cause unnecessary costs and delay. He shows a lack of understanding of basic real estate and mortgage practice and procedures. His arguments have been rejected repeatedly by both Masters and Justices on appeal.
Strangely he says they are wrong but didn't try to appeal or sue them for slander.....

lol
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

webhick wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Including NYGMan who is likely Eric with another account.

Thanks, I am not a Canadian, I am a New York GMAN... Take that any way you like.... I live and work in the city of New York, I have only ever been to Montreal (too many times to count), Toronto (3 or 4 times) and Vancover one time. I love Montreal, but I don't live there. Also check out my past posts, it is clear I am not eric!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hey I was not Eric long before you weren't Eric...or something

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/20 ... qb483.html

Just had to re link to the court papers again on our Snake OIl man
We now find that history repeats itself. The Calgary real estate market boomed again until the recession in 2008. Homeowners began defaulting on their mortgages and walking away from their properties. Some desperate homeowners sought help to maintain their properties. A new type of Dollar Dealer has emerged on the scene to take advantage of the unwary and desperate homeowner. This scheme involved a homeowner transferring title to a numbered Alberta corporation with the promise that the property would be reconveyed at some future time. The transferee corporation was to bring the mortgage into good standing. The homeowner was to pay rent. The advantage of this new scheme was that the scoundrel didn’t have to go to the trouble of locating a tenant.

The new scoundrel, while collecting rent would appear in court and make outlandish statements to obfuscate and delay the proceedings. The scoundrel obtained a substantial cash flow from numerous desperate homeowners. While the homeowner was able to remain in the residence, the mortgage debts and legal costs increased substantially because of the activity of the scoundrel. Eventually the mortgage company would obtain title to the property and, in many cases, obtain a deficiency judgment against the homeowner.

In many of these foreclosures, the mortgage company would also obtain judgment against the numbered Alberta corporation. It is clear that Mr. Johnson is a scoundrel for holding out hope to desperate homeowners in order to enrich himself. 115 has in many cases been added as a defendant and several judgments has [sic] been obtained against 115. A search at the Personal Property Registry reveals that eight judgments have been assigned by the mortgage company to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation in the total amount of $624,655. Another insurer, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company has six judgments assigned to it in the total amount of $729,920. Two other lenders have judgments against 115 totalling $157,083.

When Mr. Johnson advises the court that he has years of experience in the Calgary real estate market and that the Court has not kept up with and does not understand the current real estate practices, he makes a vexatious argument. My grandfather’s generation would describe him as a snake oil salesman. There is no merit to any of his arguments. His appearances cause unnecessary costs and delay. He shows a lack of understanding of basic real estate and mortgage practice and procedures. His arguments have been rejected repeatedly by both Masters and Justices on appeal.
Man that is an exposing bit of official labeling! lol
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Since the moderators want to insist that I answer questions from Eric ...

Even though I have already ! :lol:
No answer my questions, here are a few to get you started:
Haha NYGMan ... what is your real name? You know mine, so what is yours? Is this Eric? :lol:
1) Do you get paid for your services win or loose, and what is your fee?
No I do not get paid a fee ... I buy and sell houses using offer to purchase contracts like any private Canadian buyer shopping in the private market. Do you even know what this means NYGMan? :lol:
2) Can someone avail themselves to your services without paying any money up front - Contingency basis and agree to be paid only if you succeed in them keeping their house, or the mortgage declared satisfied?
Pleas re-read last answer - I buy and sell houses using OFFER TO PURCHASE CONTRACTS LIKE EVERY CANADIAN shopping in the private market !
3) How much out of pocket fees does the average customer pay for all their court appearances? What are the average legal fees awarded when you don't win. YOu can use John as an example of a loss.
When people show up in court they pay for the gas it took them to drive, and the parking.
4) Using the above criteria, have you ever won, or do the evil Lawyers, Banks, and Courts conspire against you every time? If you won, provide court information or it never happened.
I have done HUNDREDS of SUCCESSFUL real estate deals over many years of business. When you are dealing in foreclosure matters this is a whole other arena when you are dealing with shady bank lawyers.

You must be so naive to think that bank Lawyers are the "good guys" right? :lol:
5) Confirm that you cannot bring a legal case Pro Se without a Lawyer, as you have been designated a Vexatious litigant
CONFIRMED !!! :D

The fact that I have a vexatious litigant order is not something I am hiding, in fact I wear that as a badge of honor for not being a little pussy like you would be and not stand up for the rights of Canadian people in court. You instead come on this forum and be a cheer leading little pawn for the bank foreclosure lawyers which is sad and pathetic considering you have no clue about what you are talking about.
6) What is your legal training? What Degrees do you hold?
I am a real estate expert with many years of business experience and have not had a job in almost 20 years. I have a university degree, but that is not something I brag about or even mention because degrees do not make you smart business people in fact they make you dumber in the real world of business.

By the way, Lawyers do not know real estate ... they know how to fill out a transfer of land document and they teach their assistants on the first day how to do that and then they never do it again. That is why when you deal with a Lawyer in a real estate transaction you are always meeting with an assistant because the process is so simple any 3'd grader could do it. :lol:
7) Explain in detail how your scheme works, step by step so anyone can understand it
I don't do "schemes", what is your scheme?
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Bryan Labby, the junior reporter that Eric fooled cannot answer questions even to this day !

Not his lawyers ! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a6xLnc ... e=youtu.be
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Part 2. Bryan Labby, why did you refer me to your lawyer when he refuses to speak? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmK0hvp ... e=youtu.be
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Bryan Labby of CBC News where are you ?? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuHPAmm ... e=youtu.be
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Once again, the media cannot deal with this since it is beyond the intelligence of junior reporters like Bryan Labby of Calgary who is being sued for slander ... his lawyer Sean Moreman cannot deal with this and is already advising Bryan to stay away from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_Pgwv ... e=youtu.be
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

You seriously could have combined your last four posts. I mean, it's four minutes from the first to the last.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
webhick wrote:

Thanks, I am not a Canadian, I am a New York GMAN... Take that any way you like.... I live and work in the city of New York, I have only ever been to Montreal (too many times to count), Toronto (3 or 4 times) and Vancover one time. I love Montreal, but I don't live there. Also check out my past posts, it is clear I am not eric!
Great, you are from New York.

What dog do you have in this fight? :?:

Are you Eric's long lost brother, and have taken a liking to him from believing his lies?

You do realize that Eric is lying to all of you here and as funny as it may be that he has fooled all of you ... he is causing serious harm to people and will not get away with it.

I can understand the Lawyers jumping to his aid but what is your excuse?

A budding legal beagle?

A wanna be crime fighter?

You should ask Eric about the evidence that exists at the Calgary Land titles office on 4th ave since that is all that needs to be spoken about here now.

Eric knows he was wrong, and breached contracts and is now going to have to leave this forum in shame for being a scared little man who was fooled, manipulated and did a lot of damage with his slander and now will have to deal with the consequences.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

I will leave you with that ...

Time to move onto other business, will check back to see if Eric has done his homework that he has been neglecting answering my questions and posting a retraction for his slander.

You cannot hide from this Eric, and NYGMan and the mods cannot save you from your lies.

Derek
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I have one question. Answer that, I won't ask any more.

We have all seen and discussed how various judges have reacted to you. Once called you a "snake-oil salesman". Another called you a "scoundrel". Others have awarded costs against you, and sanctioned you. At least two have designated you a vexatious litigant. The question: have you ever actually won a real estate matter in court? And I don't mean by your interpretation; I mean a cite (title, court, docket) to an order that says, "Derek Johnson wins."

And a followup: if not, in view of all the negative things that courts have said about you, why should anyone even think of trusting you enough to give you money? So they can lose it?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Hanslune wrote:Hey I was not Eric long before you weren't Eric...or something

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/20 ... qb483.html

Just had to re link to the court papers again on our Snake OIl man
We now find that history repeats itself. The Calgary real estate market boomed again until the recession in 2008. Homeowners began defaulting on their mortgages and walking away from their properties. Some desperate homeowners sought help to maintain their properties. A new type of Dollar Dealer has emerged on the scene to take advantage of the unwary and desperate homeowner. This scheme involved a homeowner transferring title to a numbered Alberta corporation with the promise that the property would be reconveyed at some future time. The transferee corporation was to bring the mortgage into good standing. The homeowner was to pay rent. The advantage of this new scheme was that the scoundrel didn’t have to go to the trouble of locating a tenant.

The new scoundrel, while collecting rent would appear in court and make outlandish statements to obfuscate and delay the proceedings. The scoundrel obtained a substantial cash flow from numerous desperate homeowners. While the homeowner was able to remain in the residence, the mortgage debts and legal costs increased substantially because of the activity of the scoundrel. Eventually the mortgage company would obtain title to the property and, in many cases, obtain a deficiency judgment against the homeowner.

In many of these foreclosures, the mortgage company would also obtain judgment against the numbered Alberta corporation. It is clear that Mr. Johnson is a scoundrel for holding out hope to desperate homeowners in order to enrich himself. 115 has in many cases been added as a defendant and several judgments has [sic] been obtained against 115. A search at the Personal Property Registry reveals that eight judgments have been assigned by the mortgage company to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation in the total amount of $624,655. Another insurer, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company has six judgments assigned to it in the total amount of $729,920. Two other lenders have judgments against 115 totalling $157,083.

Man that is an exposing bit of official labeling! lol
and
can't speak for anyone else here, but I have one question. Answer that, I won't ask any more.

We have all seen and discussed how various judges have reacted to you. Once called you a "snake-oil salesman". Another called you a "scoundrel". Others have awarded costs against you, and sanctioned you. At least two have designated you a vexatious litigant. The question: have you ever actually won a real estate matter in court? And I don't mean by your interpretation; I mean a cite (title, court, docket) to an order that says, "Derek Johnson wins."

And a followup: if not, in view of all the negative things that courts have said about you, why should anyone even think of trusting you enough to give you money? So they can lose it?
You don't actually have to read those judgments against him you can see the fraud in his posting style, avoidance of truth and supporter of lies. tsk tsk

Derek is a sad person

What next legal failure will our SNAKE OIL MAN suffer next?
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Hanslune wrote:
I can't speak to generalities so please if you want to engage in a dialogue you need to do better than this, I don't have the time to answer to open ended questions that have no relevance to Eric and him breaching contract and running away.
I thought you said you had no contract with Eric?

Oh the generalities of a court saying you are snake oil salesmen – that one?
If you are Eric, can you please go back and answer my questions?
Nope and nope

Deleted the stuff where you are desperately trying to change the subject

Back on topic snake oil man

The topic is you and what the court says you have done it says you are scammer.

Prove you are not.
Of course I did NOT have any contracts with Eric. I met him for 20 minutes at a Starbucks. :lol:

Hans, your style is sad, since all you can do is scream SNAKE OIL SALESMAN ! lol :lol:

You know nothing about my business and what is really going on here.

You like a few others here have been duped by Eric Vance.

He is the snake oil salesman around here.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

wserra wrote:I can't speak for anyone else here, but I have one question. Answer that, I won't ask any more.

WSERRA,

I have done HUNDREDS, maybe in the THOUSANDS of deals all over Canada with no problems. I don't need to provide references to some annonymous poster on a silly forum like this ! lol :lol:

I have been upfront with the vexatious order since that was a result of not backing down from shady bank foreclosure lawyers.

There is a lot more to this than you know. Eric's situation is just him being a child when it comes to business.

When are you going to ask Eric about the evidence that exists at the land titles office in Calgary on 4th ave? :lol:

Or, does the truth not matter around here?