"Domum magnum assae" looks better.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

rmsimmons wrote:
eric wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I'm not planning to post Rita's "King's Court" document, at least for the moment. I had other reasons for getting it which I explained to Rita when I asked her for a copy.
I still haven't been served yet from what I can tell, but I do plan on posting mine if there is sufficient interest. Checked my email accounts - not served by email (not even sure if that is allowed in Alberta); walked around the yard to see if I had been served by posting - nope; went to the post office - not served by registered mail, nothing but bills. Hmm... I have an idea - did the process server remember to put my PO Box # on the registered letter? This is a union shop and in rural locations, even though the physical address is on the letter, no PO Box # on the letter it will be returned to sender. How embarrassing for the process server to have wasted 10$ like that. City Folk (spitting sounds in the background).
Eric, I emailed you the fraudulent statement of claim documents. You can publish it here. I am not very technical about this things. I am learning to post here now; that's far as I can do.
Please define a "fraudulent" Statement of claim?

How can a claim be fraudulent?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rmsimmons wrote:
eric wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I'm not planning to post Rita's "King's Court" document, at least for the moment. I had other reasons for getting it which I explained to Rita when I asked her for a copy.
I still haven't been served yet from what I can tell, but I do plan on posting mine if there is sufficient interest. Checked my email accounts - not served by email (not even sure if that is allowed in Alberta); walked around the yard to see if I had been served by posting - nope; went to the post office - not served by registered mail, nothing but bills. Hmm... I have an idea - did the process server remember to put my PO Box # on the registered letter? This is a union shop and in rural locations, even though the physical address is on the letter, no PO Box # on the letter it will be returned to sender. How embarrassing for the process server to have wasted 10$ like that. City Folk (spitting sounds in the background).
Eric, I emailed you the fraudulent statement of claim documents. You can publish it here. I am not very technical about this things. I am learning to post here now; that's far as I can do.
There are two ways of posting documents on Quatloos. One is just a cut and paste. Not preferred for significant documents because it loses the formatting and style. Additionally cut and paste can create errors such as this example I put up (go to bottom of the posting);

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=20#p183123

The other method is to link to the document on a webpage. This is what I do. If I have paper documents I transcribe them to pdf then put them up on my Media Fire page and provide a link. Like this;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=20#p183148
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Oh boy, I have the MODS watching me now.
Derek:

We have been watching you since the moment you entered the building. A smarter person would have realized that long ago. A smarter person would have realized that the fact that people started proving that he was creating sock puppets to back up his lies was an indicator that he had bitten off more than he could chew. A smarter person would have realized he was up against an audience that knows how to trace IPs and use whosis to prove how desperate he was in creating half-baked lies on the fly. A smarter person would have realized that his babbling and ranting was only attracting more of his past victims to this site to share their own experiences of being ripped off by him. A smarter person would have realized that being here was not going to benefit him at all in the long run.

But that just goes to show that you are not a smarter person. Instead of cutting your losses and getting out of town, you just keep doubling down. Which is all to the good. As my esteemed colleague Burnaby has pointed out, here at Quatloos we enjoy letting people like you babble away like a parrot on meth. We will do very little to shut you up, since it is educating and revealing for people to come through here and see how big of a thief you really are. It is even more valuable in the long term since the threads are kept intact for a long time so anyone in the future can come here and do a little research on you and your fellow grifters.

I think the admins and the mods will be discussing your case over the next few days to see what will happen in regards to your posting privileges. Of most serious concern is your repeated and irrelevant carping on why Eric "breached" his contract. This has been explained several times to the audience and why it is really a non-issue, in light of the fact that no decent and sane person would have sought to honor a contract that was based on fraud. The fact that Eric got out of the contract through the court system of Canada is also very important and relevant. Yet you keep ignoring those two little facts and keep bleating like the Ancient Mariner about a contract that exists at an address that no one is going to take the trouble to visit.

It is this constant bleating that is getting tiresome. Until you can come up with some evidence (and I mean evidence, not sock puppetry) to show that the court erred in making its decision in favor of Eric, you should not be mentioning the contract again. This is another put-up-or-shut up moment, Derek, and you will need to provide some legal proof if you want to discuss that issue. Failure to do that will result in me excising any comments or statements about Eric's contract that you make. And it could result in future restrictions of your posting privileges here.

Think carefully about what you want to do here.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
rmsimmons wrote:
Derek Johnson wrote: why are you slandering me, Derek Johnson and telling the media I am "posing as a Realtor?"

Do you even know what being a Realtor means and how they function in the real estate arena?
Derek remember when my husband asked you, "are you a realtor?"..your response, "I am not. I am a real estate broker". Because you told us that, we believed you. We had the impression that you are a licensed real estate broker who practiced as a businessman. I even told you that my father was a real estate broker who himself was a businessman. This is why we had trusted to give you the $25,000.00 deposit. You were so convincing of your knowledge in real estate. Bottom line, you con us and portraying yourself as a licensed real estate broker.

Quack Quack Derek. You are acting as a broker, you are a broker, an unlicensed broker, a scammer, an OPCA believer who actually has no understanding of the law. However, you think you are a legal expert when it comes to real estate. You are not, and your time will come
It appears as though there are many here that cannot understand what being a Realtor, a broker, and being "licensed" means.

For educational purposes, I will post this for you.

[Moderator: The Observer: Removed advertising]
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

The Observer wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Oh boy, I have the MODS watching me now.
Derek:

We have been watching you since the moment you entered the building. A smarter person would have realized that long ago. A smarter person would have realized that the fact that people started proving that he was creating sock puppets to back up his lies was an indicator that he had bitten off more than he could chew. A smarter person would have realized he was up against an audience that knows how to trace IPs and use whosis to prove how desperate he was in creating half-baked lies on the fly. A smarter person would have realized that his babbling and ranting was only attracting more of his past victims to this site to share their own experiences of being ripped off by him. A smarter person would have realized that being here was not going to benefit him at all in the long run.

But that just goes to show that you are not a smarter person. Instead of cutting your losses and getting out of town, you just keep doubling down. Which is all to the good. As my esteemed colleague Burnaby has pointed out, here at Quatloos we enjoy letting people like you babble away like a parrot on meth. We will do very little to shut you up, since it is educating and revealing for people to come through here and see how big of a thief you really are. It is even more valuable in the long term since the threads are kept intact for a long time so anyone in the future can come here and do a little research on you and your fellow grifters.

I think the admins and the mods will be discussing your case over the next few days to see what will happen in regards to your posting privileges. Of most serious concern is your repeated and irrelevant carping on why Eric "breached" his contract. This has been explained several times to the audience and why it is really a non-issue, in light of the fact that no decent and sane person would have sought to honor a contract that was based on fraud. The fact that Eric got out of the contract through the court system of Canada is also very important and relevant. Yet you keep ignoring those two little facts and keep bleating like the Ancient Mariner about a contract that exists at an address that no one is going to take the trouble to visit.

It is this constant bleating that is getting tiresome. Until you can come up with some evidence (and I mean evidence, not sock puppetry) to show that the court erred in making its decision in favor of Eric, you should not be mentioning the contract again. This is another put-up-or-shut up moment, Derek, and you will need to provide some legal proof if you want to discuss that issue. Failure to do that will result in me excising any comments or statements about Eric's contract that you make. And it could result in future restrictions of your posting privileges here.

Think carefully about what you want to do here.
If this is a place where the truth matters then I would think you would allow me to stick around and defend myself ... since what would you gain by banning me?

I have come here with my name in the open apposed to all of you. :D
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:If this is a place where the truth matters then I would think you would allow me to stick around and defend myself ... since what would you gain by banning me?
We are more than happy to allow you to defend yourself. But that can't involve lies, sock puppetry, evasions and other dishonest methods. So far that is all we have seen from you.

And no one has said anything about banning you. What has been brought up is the possible restriction of posting privileges due to you not engaging in open and forthright dialogue.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Derek (the 'Snake-Oil Salesman') Johnson wrote:By the way, don't call me a Realtor since I don't work with the MLS System and are a part of that community. I simply buy and sell houses which is the right of every Canadian including myself !
What you sell is snake oil and lies.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

If you go back in the posts, you will see that I have had 2 other people come in to support my side of what is really going on, John and New Century Real Estate.

That is three parties here confirming the same facts.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
Oh boy, I have the MODS watching me now.

Don't be too obvious to show your bias here. :roll:
That's right, you're Special!

As for bias, of course we have a bias against sleazy conmen. That's what Quatloos is for. But you have not been censored. The only deletions to your posting have occured when you have violated the general rules of Quatloos that everybody is expected to follow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

If you go back in the posts, you will see that I have had 2 other people sock puppets come in to support my side of what is really going on,
Fixed it for you, Mr. Vexatious-Litigant Snake-Oil Salesman.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:If you go back in the posts, you will see that I have had 2 other people come in to support my side of what is really going on, John and New Century Real Estate.

Sorry, I have already explained we don't accept sock puppets as evidence. I know that may seem harsh, but we have standards based on logic and truth here. If that is the best you can do, I would suggest that means you really don't have a case.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LordEd wrote:Perhaps you need to go to the King's court to be served:
Would you like justice with that?
Hmmmm, very strong contender for post of the day.

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:It appears as though there are many here that cannot understand what being a Realtor, a broker, and being "licensed" means.

For educational purposes, I will post this for you.

[Moderator: The Observer: Removed advertising]

MLS Access and a contract to represent someone does not make you a realtor. While it is indicative of being a realtor, you can act as a realtor without those two things. I have a RE Broker licence in NY (By virtue of being a lawyer). I do not have access to MLS, because that costs money, and it isn't my profession. I have assisted a friend looking for a house, and kicked my commission back to them, all without a signed contract or access to MLS. In all other respects I was acting as a RE agent.

You sir, are acting as a broker. You do not need access to MLS or a signed contract to act as a broker. Your actions make you a broker. You are acting for all intents as a broker, you are holding yourself out as a broker, you are showing properties, and advising on transactions. Just because you don't have access to MLS doesn't mean you are not a broker, you are jut an unlicensed broker.

A real doctor has medical training and medical tools, however, I can set up an office and diagnose people without the training and tools. However, I will probable get in to big trouble for practicing medicine without a licence. The fact that I am not a qualified doctor, or that I don't have doctor tools is irrelevant.

While MLS and contracting are indicative of a real estate professional, they are not what makes a broker, they are the tools a licensed broker uses. As a non-licensed broker, you can't use those tools, and can't contract as you know you are not authorized. You try to skirt the rules by saying you are just facilitation private sales between two parties, but this is a fiction. You are an unlicensed broker....
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

rmsimmons wrote:
You don't even known what having a real estate / Realtor "license" means.

It means you have access to the MLS system.

Nothing more.

Canadian people who are NOT Realtors are still allowed to buy and sell real estate.

Did you forget that part? :D
We had the impression that you are in the MLS system as you phoned us practically everyday to show a house listing. So where do you get those listings then?
Not the MLS System.

These are private sellers who are dealing in offer to purchase contracts. No Realtors involved, no "licenses" required.

You are being sued for slander on multiple platforms such as here and Facebook.

Govern yourself accordingly.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:You are being sued for slander on multiple platforms such as here and Facebook.

Can you prove that? Filing docs?
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

The Observer wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:If you go back in the posts, you will see that I have had 2 other people come in to support my side of what is really going on, John and New Century Real Estate.

Sorry, I have already explained we don't accept sock puppets as evidence. I know that may seem harsh, but we have standards based on logic and truth here. If that is the best you can do, I would suggest that means you really don't have a case.
No sock-puppets as you call them.

John will be right back to contribute real soon.

Kevin at New Century has already confirmed since he was the party in contract with Eric the snake-oil-salesman who signs contracts and locks himself in the house and closes the curtains.

[Moderator: The Observer]: Removed reference to accusation for which no proof has been given that the court erred in its ruling.

In case you forgot.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Is newcenturyrealestate a sock puppet mods?

I know they are not because I know them.

Nice try.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
rmsimmons wrote:
You don't even known what having a real estate / Realtor "license" means.

It means you have access to the MLS system.

Nothing more.

Canadian people who are NOT Realtors are still allowed to buy and sell real estate.

Did you forget that part? :D
We had the impression that you are in the MLS system as you phoned us practically everyday to show a house listing. So where do you get those listings then?
Not the MLS System.

These are private sellers who are dealing in offer to purchase contracts. No Realtors involved, no "licenses" required.

You are being sued for slander on multiple platforms such as here and Facebook.

Is this the facebook your talking about? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 79&fref=ts
Its all from the internet. I did not make it up. This is not slander. Its all about scam awareness.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:John will be right back to contribute real soon.
Does that mean you have to go switch computers to post as John?