Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by NYGman »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote: Eric was allowed via consent of New Century Real Estate to obtain title back.

ONLY because the owner was being a nice guy, and cutting his losses.
Missed this, if they consented, then they have given up any further cause of action, so that makes the contract irrelevant. However, I think may be a mischaracterization. It is more likely the court invalidated the contract, and they chose to accept (Consent to the courts jurisdiction) the judgement against them.

It seems like this was litigated in court, and at that time, if there was an argument to enforce the contract, that was the time to make it. If you failed to bring a legitimate defense, or decided to "Consent" to withdrawing the contract, then you are done.

Finally, the best defense to Slander, is that it is true. There are decisions directly on point, describing to a T what you do to scam people, and judgements against you. I doubt you will be able to convince any court of your good name, as it doesn't exist. You may get away with this type of thing in Kings Bench, but that is a fairytale, that is not recognized outside sovereign circles, good luck compelling anyone to do that.

It does look like Ruth is willing to meet you in a real court, so perhaps you can provide your information for service, and then countersue. That is what a truly aggrieved person would do
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

For interest's sake I just spent half an hour or so grovelling (sorry, love that word) through some old legal documents, specifically statements of claim that were served on the crew at various different times. They all include the standard stock phrasing as outlined below:
"21. judgment for all costs incurred by ***** , including legal costs and expenses incurred on a solicitor-and-his-own-client basis as may be assessed, in respect to recovering the subject funds or lands; and

22. Such other relief as the nature of this case may require and to this Honourable Court may seem appropriate."

Ok, so let's say I'm being sued. I figure my case is hopeless so I might as well just cut my losses and walk away from the deal. That being said, para's 21 and 22 are a kicker so even though I'm not losing any money on the deal I might be hit with ruinous court costs. Not a decision to be taken lightly, even if I feel the plaintiff was "just a difficult customer". The buying and selling of property through offer to purchase contracts must be very lucrative.
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:John will be right back to contribute real soon.
Does that mean you have to go switch computers to post as John?
When I met them, and also considering Manji's previous employment, and that he had to be walked through by Derek where to sign documents I have my doubts that it was really him who wrote the posting from newcenturyrealestate, although it could have been posted by him.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:No sock-puppets as you call them.
Yes, "John" posted from your ISP. By our standards, that makes "John" a sock-puppet.
John will be right back to contribute real soon.
Of course he will. Because that is all you have. But wserra has already brought to light some problems with "John's" accuracy and honesty in regards to the post he made. Which also is convincing evidence for sock puppetry.
Kevin at New Century has already confirmed since he was the party in contract with Eric the snake-oil-salesman who signs contracts and locks himself in the house and closes the curtains.
That is the other problem. Kevin was hip-deep in this transaction with you, so we have strong reason to discount anything he would have to say about the legitimacy of the transaction you conducted with Eric, and in addition the whosis that was done earlier on New Century shows some more skullduggery going on.

You really need to come up with evidence, not just manufactured claims that have no substance and invisible associates. This is why your posting privileges are at risk.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Compliments to all the folks at Quatloos for their handling of the Snake Oil salesman and his sock puppets. I'm away for a few days and its tough to type on this damn small phone.

Just keep giving that moron more rope and he'll be hung by Bastille day!

Regards

Hanslune
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

Hanslune wrote:Compliments to all the folks at Quatloos for their handling of the Snake Oil salesman and his sock puppets. I'm away for a few days and its tough to type on this damn small phone.

Just keep giving that moron more rope and he'll be hung by Bastille day!

Regards

Hanslune
Hanslune, you are a funny guy !

Kevin is already here and has is a real person otherwise the MODS would have already deleted him. He doesn't have as much time as you though to post here because he is a busy guy.

He will show up again to comment, but what is your excuse for being here?

He actually has a reason to be here and comment but what is in it for you?

Still living in mommies basement and thought it would be cool to hang with the wanna be legal beagles here?

Did you idolize Lawyers when you were a kiddie winky and found your calling on Quatloos lol :D

[Moderator:The Observer] Removed reference to accusation for which no proof has been given that the court erred in its ruling.

Thanks !
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

newcentury is not a sockpuppet, but as with several "new" posters here, I will continue to monitor the situation.

But, newcentury is a co-conspirator so of course he'd show up to defend Derek. Gotta keep that scam rolling!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

NYGman wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote: Eric was allowed via consent of New Century Real Estate to obtain title back.

ONLY because the owner was being a nice guy, and cutting his losses.
Missed this, if they consented, then they have given up any further cause of action, so that makes the contract irrelevant. However, I think may be a mischaracterization. It is more likely the court invalidated the contract, and they chose to accept (Consent to the courts jurisdiction) the judgement against them.

It seems like this was litigated in court, and at that time, if there was an argument to enforce the contract, that was the time to make it. If you failed to bring a legitimate defense, or decided to "Consent" to withdrawing the contract, then you are done.

Finally, the best defense to Slander, is that it is true. There are decisions directly on point, describing to a T what you do to scam people, and judgements against you. I doubt you will be able to convince any court of your good name, as it doesn't exist. You may get away with this type of thing in Kings Bench, but that is a fairytale, that is not recognized outside sovereign circles, good luck compelling anyone to do that.

It does look like Ruth is willing to meet you in a real court, so perhaps you can provide your information for service, and then countersue. That is what a truly aggrieved person would do
\

New Century Real Estate let Eric Vance off the hook.

Eric Vance was lucky to not be evicted out of the home he barricaded himself in.

You don't sell a property, and then decide you are going to stay.

Who does that in their right mind?? :thinking:

He was in the greatest breach of contract one can do as a seller.

He would not of been allowed to stay on the property without the consent of New Century Real Estate. They cut their losses based on Eric going bat shit crazy and locking himself in the house for 6 months. It would be more funny if not for the fact that he has hurt a lot of people in the process with his slander. Not to mention the fact that he was deceived by a lawyer who convinced him to give him money to work for him to obtain a REVERSE REFUND on the home which is a historical event in Canadian real estate.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

webhick wrote:newcentury is not a sockpuppet, but as with several "new" posters here, I will continue to monitor the situation.

But, newcentury is a co-conspirator so of course he'd show up to defend Derek. Gotta keep that scam rolling!
You do that "monitoring" webhick.

What is your background by the way?

Is it legal or real estate?

What is your real name by the way?

I have told you mine full ... first and last.

Are you being paid to post here?

How about it?

Please tell. :D
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Something that kinda irritates me is when someone, who claims to be in the business, keeps screwing up simple things. MLS stands for Multiple Listing Service. So by continually calling it MLS service you really show that you don't understand what it even stands for. As far as realtors being the only ones who can access it, that's just plain wrong. Unless Canada is completely different from the States (and it's not, I checked) anyone can access the MLS. However, you have to be a legitimate company to post on it, as I understand it. I can pull up the MLS site right now and search houses anywhere in the country, which is the whole reason that service was created. MLS does not act as a agent or broker, they simply provide listings of real estate so that realtors or the general public can find them. If you try to contact MLS about a listing they will tell you to contact the listing agent. These agents pay a fee monthly or yearly fee to be able to advertise their property on the site.

So all of these accusations you have made about MLS are simply crap, it does not do the things you seem to think, or want others to think, that it does. It has no power except to post pictures. And it is not the only one out there, simply the biggest one.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Not to mention the fact that he was deceived by a lawyer who convinced him to give him money to work for him to obtain a REVERSE REFUND on the home which is a historical event in Canadian real estate.
Yes, quite a deception when a lawyer actually delivers for what Eric paid him to do. What a nasty, mean, tricky lawyer! How dare he actually represent Eric to the best of his ability!

Which brings up the next question: what did you actually do that resulted in anyone actually keeping their home as you promised they would be able do? Before you even attempt to answer this question, remember this is a put-up-or-shut-up question and that you are required to show proof that a court ruled in your customer's favor based on your arguments, theories or methods.

And no pressure either - you only have to come up with one ironclad example. This should not really be a hard one for you to prove since you have thousands of happy customers, right? And its really important that you can show this, Derek - because a lot of people are waiting to see if you can actually deliver or if you are going to do what you always do: try to weasel out of it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Thread drinking game:
-whenever unspecified evidence being located at a particular address is mentioned, take a drink
- if a moderator takes action, take a drink
- if a new confirmed sock puppet joins, take 2 drinks.

In this game, Burnaby must drink Molson. Game ends when he forgets to wear pants.
eric

Post by eric »

Can I join in? Pleeeaaaaze....
(currently enjoying a fine workman's IPA)
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

Here is how it is done.

Member of group goes to court house and gets names of people in foreclosure.

They send a slick package to the home owner facing foreclosure. They also call and represent themselves as New century real estate, ECstreet realty ,Homesforesale66 TM investments Satori Investments, Kelowna Real Estate Experts - Investment Partners and many other company’s with the word real estate in the wording.

They convince the home owner to show the house to prospective buyers. They are convinced that they will be allowed to stay in the house for low rent or rent free. This is an attractive offer to someone facing homelessness. We have 9 documented cases of this situation and more to come. The showings are set up by various people in the group they get the home owner to meet the various investors.

They post many ads on kijijji this gets them a large data base of potential investors. They then start emailing these foreclosure deals many many times a week.
I have been included on a group mail out that included over 100 email recipients that had email addresses accidently shown one email. Probably an mistake by a rooky" Investar". This has happened twice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPGiAZiVnjk Consultant recruiting for Satori on YouTube. Previously they used the name INVESTAR.

They then market the property documented on this thread in various ways.

When they find someone interested in the foreclosure they request proof on income making it seem like you are getting approved for credit. Then they request a deposit of usually $10000.00
payable to Laurel Cinnamons numbered company's.

We have this documented in many offer to purchases and deals they have set up. As recent as 1 month ago they were still using the same numbered company. These recent offers have listed Satori investment solutions and 1827148 Alberta limited as the seller and financer. The deposits are made out to the same numbered company. It appears that Satori is Kevin Kumar and Laurel cinnamon is a common law wife. We have proof of this. They also coach people to not use a lawyer and we have these you tube Videos recorded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucAF0AcQ4VE Satori on why you don't need a lawyer.

They then call and say you have been approved and set up a public place to sign the papers. They then make sure to have you bring a bank draft for the balance of the funds.
You are set up to sign the title transfer and it is notarized by a person supplied by the group.
The deposits are handled by Derek Johnson and receipts are signed for and noted as being for 1827148 Alberta limited. The mortgage is also signed and registered in the same company.
We have documentation for 6 of these mortgages. These deposits were traced to a bank in British Columbia for the ones we followed.

According to land titles Derek Johnson is well known to them. He will use people recruited to work for them to go to land titles and submit the documents. This happens at the end of the day just before they close. It gives them a head start and keeps land titles from warning people like they did for Eric.

They now have 25 to 40 thousand dollars deposited into the bank account of 1827148 Alberta Limited. We have proof that over 250 thousand dollars has been given to this and another numbered company owned by a Laurel Cinnamon. All Bank drafts given to Derek Johnson.

We can provide all documentation for the above transactions.

So now the investor will be on title for the house in foreclosure. Derek will be hard to get a hold of but will check in from time to time. We have some emails they have sent about conveyance that is sent to the bank is foreclosing. We have not found one time that a bank has provided the original Mortgage certificate document to this group. We assume it has never happened. Maybe Derek can provide this forum just one example of this happening?

1827148 Alberta has millions in Mortgages on title for many homes. We cannot find one example of a bank being forwarded these funds. We can find many that were never funded.
We cannot find one investor that has had deposits refunded.

So the foreclosure goes through and they claim the banks and the lawyers took you home then they threaten to sue for breach of contract all documented here.

So Derek , Laurel and Satori how about you comment on this post?

HAS YOUR REVOLUTINARY INVESTMENT OPORTUNITY EVER WORKED ONCE?

Derek Recently sent some documents from Kelowna BC that happens to be Very close to Vernon British Columbia.

Here is an ad recruiting help in Vernon.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sales-retail-job ... nFlag=true

I can provide some documents if required to back up the above.
Last edited by Derek Johnson Sucks on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:You do that "monitoring" webhick.
I don't need your consent to keep an eye out for sockpuppetry on both sides of the argument. I'm going to only post about it if there is one from now on. I would really like people to stop throwing around the accusation. Unless someone has a green or red name, they do not have the permissions necessary to see the IP address of the posters in question.

Oh, you were being facetious. You do realize that I'm wrath personified, right? That's why my name is red. RED. Stained red with the blood of scammers. Every time someone here eviscerates a scammer, my powers grow. Soon, I will be able to choose who to smite now and who to save for later much the same way my Hulu queue works.
What is your background by the way?
I'm an admin here. Been posting on this site since 2008-ish when the Ed Brown stand-off was going down. I also handle the technical aspects of the forum (theme, maintenance, tech help and general questions). For fun here, I enjoy dropping ban hammers and making Illuminati references.
Is it legal or real estate?
Neither. I also don't work for the government. I've worked in a few industries over the past twenty-or-so years, including finance. While in finance, I worked with several real estate agents. Nutbars, all of them. I'm sure there's a few sane ones but holy shit is the American real estate industry filled with whacked-out crazies who can't do simple math or hold down a 9-5.
What is your real name by the way?
Irrelevant to this discussion and I don't need to be harassed at work. I was in the top five locations in the country (out of close to 800) in week 3 in May. Won a pretty cool award for kicking ass, too. I'm kind of on a roll and would hate to ruin that.
I have told you mine full ... first and last.
I never asked for it.
Are you being paid to post here?
Nope.

This is a common tactic, Derek. Scammers try to deflect from their own actions by trying to gain enough personal information about their opposition to try to discredit them. For instance, given what I said above, a scammer might try to claim that...
  • because I think real estate agents are a nutty group, that I have an bias against people like you
  • because I've worked in several industries that I must not have been any good at them OR that I must not have been qualified for them
  • because I'm not a lawyer I'm not qualified to say anything about law
  • because I'm not in real estate, I know nothing about the discussion at hand
  • because I don't publicly post my real name, I can't be trusted/must be a sockpuppet.
There are others I'm sure. And the fact that I won't post my real name is likely going to be an issue too. Scammers hate that and think they're owed our real identities. Back when I was in finance, while working with a client, I came across a tax protestor who proceeded to try to get me arrested, fired, and fined. When he gained no ground on any of the above, he proceeded to issue death and rape threats. I think he lives on the other side of the country now. Good riddance. Not all scammers would go as far as he did and I'm not saying you would. But you do seem like the type to post my information publicly so every asshole scammer we've outed on this forum has a chance to harass me into killing myself.

Not that my information is relevant to this discussion. I'm not the one taking money from people to do things that, from what I've read, do not work. You are. You and your actions are the topic of discussion. Eric sounds like he was one of your victims and it also sounds like he managed to escape before irreparable damage was done. At least that's what I gathered from the numerous pages here. Which by the way, is harder to read when you post like six times in a row within minutes. Likely done on purpose to ruin the signal to noise ratio.

Your efforts at deflection are painfully obvious to a group of people like us, who come across your type all the time. They're all pretty common tactics. Casual readers and those who are not used to dealing with scammers can probably see it as well. Anyone who hasn't spotted them in your posts likely will not be able to unsee it now.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

WHOIS for freelistcalgary.com lists a Kevin Kumar as the owner.

This Ties a Kevin Kumar to a Derek Johnson. We can also connect a Laurel Cinnamon to a Kevin Kumar. They are all tied to the same numbered company's.

How about you try to divert this one the Real Derek Johnson.

Domain Name: THECOURTOFKINGSBENCH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1925980265_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-05-05T18:52:32Z
Creation Date: 2015-05-05T18:52:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-05T18:52:32Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Derek Johnson
Registrant Organization:

Registrant Email: freelistcalgary1@gmail.com[/color
Last edited by Derek Johnson Sucks on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
eric

Post by eric »

rmsimmons wrote:
You are wrong and were misled by a bank lawyer which is why you are being sued.

Govern yourself according.
Then sue me at Court of Queens Bench. My lawyer is eager to wait for your residential address so we can go forward.
If you're really serious I can give you the name of a good process server who has lots of experience tracing down members of Derek's crew. I guess they're rather popular :snicker:
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

eric wrote:
rmsimmons wrote:
You are wrong and were misled by a bank lawyer which is why you are being sued.

Govern yourself according.
Then sue me at Court of Queens Bench. My lawyer is eager to wait for your residential address so we can go forward.
If you're really serious I can give you the name of a good process server who has lots of experience tracing down members of Derek's crew. I guess they're rather popular :snicker:
Would you please kindly email it to me?
eric

Post by eric »

rmsimmons wrote:
Would you please kindly email it to me?
Done.....
Just a short note on "victim of fraud" mentality. Fraud artists rely on the fact that their victims often feel isolated, embarassed, or simply want to walk away from everything. As can be seen in this thread, eventually enough victims get pissed off enough they can get together and pass information back and forth to out the fraudster.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Eric wrote: Done.....
Just a short note on "victim of fraud" mentality. Fraud artists rely on the fact that their victims often feel isolated, embarassed, or simply want to walk away from everything. As can be seen in this thread, eventually enough victims get pissed off enough they can get together and pass information back and forth to out the fraudster
Thanks Eric. That processor will come in handy. I will email my lawyer and will go from there. Yes, definitely a victim would feel isolated and embarrass and mostly angry at one self for being "stupid". Thank God, I met you here in quatloos from googling "Derek Johnson". Some might wonder why I never done this before... Derek had always referred himself as DJ and that is what we called him. I googled once a DJ but nothing came up so thought he was clean. :brickwall: