Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote:As can be seen in this thread, eventually enough victims get pissed off enough they can get together and pass information back and forth to out the fraudster.
Another reason for why Quatloos is here, to allow for the sharing of information on these scammers. I am not sure if Derek Johnson has yet figured out that by showing up here and yammering he is providing a great deal of opportunity for more of his victims to find out about this site and share even more information about him.

But hey, even Professor Harold slipped up and forgot to get on the train before the mob tracked him down.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

rmsimmons wrote:
Eric wrote: Done.....
Just a short note on "victim of fraud" mentality. Fraud artists rely on the fact that their victims often feel isolated, embarassed, or simply want to walk away from everything. As can be seen in this thread, eventually enough victims get pissed off enough they can get together and pass information back and forth to out the fraudster
Thanks Eric. That processor will come in handy. I will email my lawyer and will go from there. Yes, definitely a victim would feel isolated and embarrass and mostly angry at one self for being "stupid". Thank God, I met you here in quatloos from googling "Derek Johnson". Some might wonder why I never done this before... Derek had always referred himself as DJ and that is what we called him. I googled once a DJ but nothing came up so thought he was clean. :brickwall:
Thanks for the compliment. When I had dealings with him he referred to himself as "JD" or John Davis, on phone calls even the initials JD came up. My wife made the connection when warned by Land Titles. We all have our own motivations for wanting to do something about him now. Even though I was awarded costs in my cases against Manji and Derek I never expect to see that money. I'm just the kind of guy who can overcome the embarassment of admitting I did something really stupid by telling myself I want justice dealt out to those who tricked me. Of course this is coming from the man who went on television and told viewers he wanted to kill somebody. My lawyer, who was present at the time, was not pleased with me. :whistle:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I just got back from an evening of pubbing to find that Derek has attracted the attention of webhick. And then berated her with irrelevant questions!

A word of advice Derek. Webhick is the ultimate arbitrator on this site. She can ban posters without any argument or dispute from the other administrators or moderators. She could ban me as easily as she could ban you. You saw what happened to your fake RCMP officer sockpuppet. So if you want to continue posting here I'd suggest showing caution in your dealings with her. However, given your overwhelming sense of self entitlement and superiority over the rest of humanity I think it unlikely you will follow my advice. So, if you feel like squabbling with her about what right she has to chastise you, go for it! I'll sit back and enjoy the show.

Frankly I won't miss you. You've already said enough to establish a solid public record of what a totally worthless waste of space you are. Anyone Googleing you who ends up here has all the information they need to make their own decision on whether or not you are just a scamming conman with an obsession about attacking his victims. At this point anything more from you is just redundant.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Frankly I won't miss you. You've already said enough to establish a solid public record of what a totally worthless waste of space you are. Anyone Googleing you who ends up here has all the information they need to make their own decision on whether or not you are just a scamming conman with an obsession about attacking his victims. At this point anything more from you is just redundant.
To be honest with you I'm at a loss to explain what he's attempting to accomplish on here. I'm just here to provide info about and publicize the scam. I must admit I was totally unprepared for his arrival, and his presence surprised me. That being said, being exposed to the unscripted Derek Johnson has been interesting. In the last month or so he and his associates have exhibited the same bizarre behavior, sending threatening emails to various of his victims of which I've posted snippets. Some of the language used is getting rather alarming and close to threats of extortion and one recipient at least has felt it necessary to show them to the police. Here are a couple of emails I received from Kevin Kumar last month:
"Perhaps I haven't made myself clear.
You are being sued.
Where and when can we serve you?
You should answer the question Eric.
Your actions have now got you in big trouble."
.... and the next one which is the real kicker:
"Ps. I don't need a lawyer to deal with you Eric.
Govern yourself accordingly."
And of course a couple of phone messages last week from a caller id blocked Derek running along the same line of reasoning.
.....Getting somewhat unpleasant out here on the front lines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6AtG4pmX_Y
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote:To be honest with you I'm at a loss to explain what he's attempting to accomplish on here.
Derek and his scamming buddies could be trying to accomplish several things:

(1) Protect their source of income - they have a little niche business going on here that can be easily fall apart once word gets out about what Derek and Co. are really doing. You can tell how sensitive Derek is about this threat by the amount of time he has spent on his hind legs trying to deflect and dissemble as well as defame anyone who has the audacity to tell the truth about him.

(2) Intimidate detractors - the threats, veiled or direct being expressed here should not be taken too lightly. The emergence of this "King's Bench" seems to indicate that Derek is going to follow in the steps of sovruns in the US who started using paper terrorism to get back at judges, lawyers, and other members of the justice and law enforcement community. Our sovruns began setting up impromptu "courts" that would hold "trials" (typically at Denny's restaurants or other low-quality, low cost eateries) and issue "judgments" against their foes. Other times sovruns would just not even bother with the facade of a legal proceeding and just start recording judgments, UCC filings, and liens against the people who were pursuing justice against them. The intent was to cause harm to their credit ratings and ability to function in the normal economic routine.

I would not be surprised to see Derek and his little band of merry con artists use their phony King's Bench to find the people they are threatening as "guilty" of some trumped-up breach of contract and then issue phony documents that purport to have rendered some legal verdict against you. They could either use this as further propaganda against their victims to mislead people into not believing the victim's stories of how Derek cheated them and/or attempt to use these bogus documents to record them against the victims to cause further harm to them

If it is the latter, then the targets of Derek's vindictiveness need to be paying attention to their credit reports and local filings where such documents could do harm. I don't know if Canada's system of recordation of legal documents has protections built in to prevent fraudulent filings, but hopefully it is better than the system here in the US where anyone who pays the fee gets to record what they want to.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

The Observer wrote:
eric wrote:To be honest with you I'm at a loss to explain what he's attempting to accomplish on here.
Derek and his scamming buddies could be trying to accomplish several things:

(1) Protect their source of income - they have a little niche business going on here that can be easily fall apart once word gets out about what Derek and Co. are really doing. You can tell how sensitive Derek is about this threat by the amount of time he has spent on his hind legs trying to deflect and dissemble as well as defame anyone who has the audacity to tell the truth about him.

(2) Intimidate detractors - the threats, veiled or direct being expressed here should not be taken too lightly. The emergence of this "King's Bench" seems to indicate that Derek is going to follow in the steps of sovruns in the US who started using paper terrorism to get back at judges, lawyers, and other members of the justice and law enforcement community. Our sovruns began setting up impromptu "courts" that would hold "trials" (typically at Denny's restaurants or other low-quality, low cost eateries) and issue "judgments" against their foes. Other times sovruns would just not even bother with the facade of a legal proceeding and just start recording judgments, UCC filings, and liens against the people who were pursuing justice against them. The intent was to cause harm to their credit ratings and ability to function in the normal economic routine.

I would not be surprised to see Derek and his little band of merry con artists use their phony King's Bench to find the people they are threatening as "guilty" of some trumped-up breach of contract and then issue phony documents that purport to have rendered some legal verdict against you. They could either use this as further propaganda against their victims to mislead people into not believing the victim's stories of how Derek cheated them and/or attempt to use these bogus documents to record them against the victims to cause further harm to them

If it is the latter, then the targets of Derek's vindictiveness need to be paying attention to their credit reports and local filings where such documents could do harm. I don't know if Canada's system of recordation of legal documents has protections built in to prevent fraudulent filings, but hopefully it is better than the system here in the US where anyone who pays the fee gets to record what they want to.
You are so right. Aside from him scamming me of my hard earned money, when I decided to fight back and let the public aware of his fraudulent activities, he posted ads at kijiji using my name , home phone number, cell phone number which he had posted selling a toyota corolla car worth only $1,000.00 and many other ads which I received several phone calls till 2 am . This action that he propagated, was his way of harassing me. I had reported it to Calgary Police and I had a file against him. Now, this so called "lawsuit" is one way to intimidate me and extort money from me. I am all aware that he will do more harm. I already phoned land titles and made them aware of the "kings of court bench" and I also had a title insurance to my property. Definitely, I don't take his threats lightly. I know that some of his victims just kept silent and walk away as fear of his retaliation. His group does intimidate, harass and what I heard physically harm someone. He is now resorting to extortion as I assume business is not so great?
eric

Post by eric »

rmsimmons wrote:
The Observer wrote: If it is the latter, then the targets of Derek's vindictiveness need to be paying attention to their credit reports and local filings where such documents could do harm. I don't know if Canada's system of recordation of legal documents has protections built in to prevent fraudulent filings, but hopefully it is better than the system here in the US where anyone who pays the fee gets to record what they want to.
From what I understand, it's a little bit more difficult in Alberta. Uncontested liens such as mechanic's liens or builder's liens can only be filed by specific people and the plaintiff has to prove that the defendant agreed to the possibility of a lien. Contested liens require a writ of judgement from a proper court on a specific form with the appropriate signatures and stamps.
rmsimmons wrote: You are so right. Aside from him scamming me of my hard earned money, when I decided to fight back and let the public aware of his fraudulent activities, he posted ads at kijiji using my name , home phone number, cell phone number which he had posted selling a toyota corolla car worth only $1,000.00 and many other ads which I received several phone calls till 2 am . This action that he propagated, was his way of harassing me. I had reported it to Calgary Police and I had a file against him. Now, this so called "lawsuit" is one way to intimidate me and extort money from me. I am all aware that he will do more harm. I already phoned land titles and made them aware of the "kings of court bench" and I also had a title insurance to my property. Definitely, I don't take his threats lightly. I know that some of his victims just kept silent and walk away as fear of his retaliation. His group does intimidate, harass and what I heard physically harm someone. He is now resorting to extortion as I assume business is not so great?
You almost certainly have the grounds to ask for a restraining order on him if he continues like that.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

Okay great Eric, you still want to try and fool everyone here with your tales of woe.

I will go first and then you will answer mine. Ignoring all my questions like you have been doing already and ignoring email and phone calls means you through silence admit you were wrong and acted ignorantly and then will apologize for misleading others into believing I was somehow "posing as a Realtor" .

A retraction in CBC News will be required on your behalf for us to conclude this business.

Eric Vance Question:
Derek/Hilda maybe you can answer some questions..... Satori investments is Kevin Kumar?

Derek Johnson Answer: Satori Investments has many agents / representatives including Kevin Kumar and you would already known this since he has been emailing you and you have been ignoring him. What a strange question to ask since they have been attempting to reach you for months and you have been silent. They have been contacting you since you have been slandering them.

Why are you avoiding them Eric?

They want to speak with you to figure out why you are slandering them since they don't even know you !
Last edited by theRealDerekJohnson on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Eric Vance Question: New Century Real Estate .....sounds like a real estate company to me?

Derek Johnson Answer: It is a Real Estate Company that you signed a contract with to sell your home to.
If you are asking this question, can you see how your state of mind may be an issue here Eric?

[Moderator: The Observer] Content removed due to poster failing to provide proof that a court had ruled in his favor.

The Real Estate Council of Canada investigated as well and found the evidence at the Alberta Land Titles office which makes this situation so cut and dry here in terms of you being in breach of contract.

When are you going to start answering my questions ERIC?

You know now that you listened to a bank lawyer and were not intelligent enough to know you were being lied to.
Last edited by theRealDerekJohnson on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Eric Vance: The real-estate council of Canada is something you have made up yes or no?

Derek Johnson Answer: No. It is the governing body that exists to govern the provincial "self-governing" bodies that govern Realtors and mortgage brokers. One must be a member and use offer to purchase contracts to do business with their system, not MLS Listing Agreements.

[Moderator: The Observer] Content removed due to poster failing to provide proof that a court had ruled in his favor.
Last edited by theRealDerekJohnson on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Eric Vance Question: Why are you well known in the Calgary land titles office?

Derek Johnson Answer: I have been in real estate for many years and have done many, many deals at the land titles office, and know almost everyone on a first name basis at the examiner level who accepts paperwork. Most of the senior people working at the office have been their for 5 - 10 years, and I even know the court runner who delivers their documents to and from the Court of Queens Bench.

That is what happens when you do a lot of business with no problem.

Derek Johnson Question: What does their knowing me as a senior real estate business person have anything to do with the fact that you sold your home, and then created a big problem for the buyer who invested time and energy and then for me making false claims about "posing as a Realtor" ?
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Eric Vance Question: So well known that land titles employees will call people and warn them about dealing with you.

Derek Johnson Answer:
Alberta Land Titles examiners call people every day, all of the time since that is their job and part of their process as examiners to confirm information when examining documents such as signatures and commissioning. The #1 job as an examiner at Land Titles is to ensure there is no fraud meaning calling the seller and ensuring they did in fact sign off and can confirm they were of sound mind and judgement when that transaction took place.

They do this to ensure there is no fraud in the transactions which of course there was none in this situation since you the seller signed / consented as did the buyer to accept the title.

Were you not of sound mind and judgement when you signed off on the offer to purchase contracts and the title paperwork and agreed to sell your home?

Of course you were of sound mind and judgement !

FACT: Eric Vance was of sound mind and judgement when you signed contracts and Alberta Land Titles could NOT over-ride or breach contracts already in place.

That is why you needed to go to court to obtain an order with consent of New Century Real Estate to obtain title back.

There obviously was no fraud in this deal since the buyer (New Century Real Estate) and seller (Eric and Nancy Vance) came together and signed off with a commissioner of oaths according to legal / contract procedure.

Derek Johnson Question: Do you not remember signing off on the sale Eric?

If not, then you should obtain professional help since it appears as though you are denying the fact that you signed contracts and sold your home.

Derek Johnson Question: If you didn't want to sell your home, then why would you sign a contract?

Eric Vance: Why do you have to have people to sign documents as well as take them to the land titles office for your group? Is this because you are so well known that you can't go into land titles?

Derek Johnson Answer: I am not in the courier business.

I cannot be in the real estate business and be a courier at the same time. I along with most real estate people use couriers and runners all the time since this is what business / real estate people do. I use couriers to run paperwork around the city like every law office does. I can go to the Land Titles office like anyone can since they are in the job of administering paperwork.

The Land Titles role is to be sure nobody is committing fraud when transferring title. That is why they call sellers to ensure this does not happen.

You sold the home, then got a phone call from Land titles to check on the integrity of the transfer (which was 100%) and then you disappeared not calling back the buyer, and then decided to call the Real Estate Council of Alberta who manages Realtors who have nothing to do with the sale of your home. They were happy to hear from you slandering a competitor where they could use my name to further slander my business as a competitor offering a commission Free system. which of course is threatening their MLS system. My association with New Century Real Estate was all that was needed for them to get you all excited to use my name in the media as a person "posing as a Realtor".
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

By the way,

There are not sock puppets here.

Kevin Manjii has already posted to confirm everything regarding ERIC's breaching of contract.

Time to answer some questions ERIC !

You can only make believe in your head for so long !

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

John real retired RCMP.

I know that may be hard for some of you to follow since there are people smarter than you here that actually understand real estate.

Who here as any real estate experience?

None, that is what I thought. :lol:
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Eric and Nancy Vance: Today you have ads posted on kijijji offering $ 25.00 per hour for wholesale investment consultants.
Is this because you have a court order from RECA to stop acting as a real estate agent?

Derek Johnson Answer: That is not my advertising, you are being paranoid now thinking every ad on kijiji is mine !

Wow, you need to find another hobby Eric besides going on kijiji and thinking that every ad belongs to me.
There are thousands of others advertising homes and jobs on Kijiji besides me.

Derek Johnson Question: Speaking of ads ERIC VANCE,

Why are you placing fake kijiji ads to lure people into responding so you can slander everyone and anyone who you know in real estate including people and companies you don't even know or met with?

Are you losing your mind now staying up all night on Kijiji like some deranged madman?

You were already caught and Kijiji took down multiple accounts for ads for being fake / fraudulent that you posted.

You are harassing people and even calling people who are family members of people you have never met and acting like a crazy person.

You are lucky you haven't been arrested for harassment as a result of some of those calls you made.

Threatening people in the manner in which you did shows signs of you being coo coo !!

That is coming soon Eric if you continue your actions.

Beware, since your fan club here is going to wonder why you keep up this charade once the truth comes out.

[Moderator: The Observer] Content removed due to poster failing to provide proof that a court has ruled in his favor.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Eric Vance: Why does Laurel Cinnamon's many numbered company's always accept the deposits and is registered as the mortgage holder for these " non real-estate agent deals" ? You state you have 2600 lenders why is every offer to purchase or deposit / Mortgage made out to / in her numbered company's name ? 1827148 Alberta LTD. to name just one of the many.

Derek Johnson Answer: Where in your contracts did you sign something with this individual / company?

Please provide more information since you sold a home, and did not sign a mortgage contract.
These people were not even involved in your situation so we may as well be talking about Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Derek Johnson Question: What do you mean by a "non-real-estate agent deal"?

You are showing how silly and confused you really are.
You do realize that people are allowed to buy and sell real estate with offer to purchase contracts like you did without Realtors?

Derek Johnson Question: Do you believe that it is illegal to buy / sell a home without a Realtor?

This is what you are suggesting via your question and this is an important one since it cuts to the heart of how you were manipulated by RECA and others into believing you were doing something wrong or illegal by selling your home without a Realtor.

Derek Johnson Question: If selling a home privately using offer to purchase agreements is illegal in Canada, can you show me the law that states that?

What you are saying is that every for-sale-by-owner and private buyer is participating in illegal activity.
Does that mean all the comfree.ca and propertyguys.ca sellers are breaking the law by participating in illegal activity?

Does that mean all the buyers who are trying to save money with sellers in a commission free arena are participating in illegal activity?

Derek Johnson Question: Can you confirm that this is what your position is?
(That being that buying and selling homes privately in Canada is illegal)

[Moderator: The Observer] Content removed due to poster failing to provide proof that a court has ruled in his favor.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

8 posts in 12 minutes. 8 posts that should have easily been one or two. Either you learn to dial it back, Derek, or I'll throttle your ability to post rapid-fire.

And as I wrote this, #9 came in.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Maybe some of Eric's fan club here can answer some of these questions for him ...
Oh wait, they cannot since only ERIC VANCE knows what happened and he is so invested in what RECA and his lawyer told him he is going to go to his grave thinking I have done him wrong.

Where is our contract Eric?

Can you produce one?

Of course you can't !!

Because we never did any business together you SNAKE-OIL-SALESMAN

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

webhick wrote:8 posts in 12 minutes. 8 posts that should have easily been one or two. Either you learn to dial it back, Derek, or I'll throttle your ability to post rapid-fire.

I am getting caught up with ERIC and the gang here.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
webhick wrote:8 posts in 12 minutes. 8 posts that should have easily been one or two. Either you learn to dial it back, Derek, or I'll throttle your ability to post rapid-fire.

I am getting caught up with ERIC and the gang here.
I call bullshit. If you were replying to separate posts made by others, I wouldn't be scolding you. 6 of your last round of replies were clearly a continuation of the first reply.

Combine your posts or you will see consequences.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie