Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

The Observer wrote:
eric wrote:To be honest with you I'm at a loss to explain what he's attempting to accomplish on here.
Derek and his scamming buddies could be trying to accomplish several things:

(1) Protect their source of income - they have a little niche business going on here that can be easily fall apart once word gets out about what Derek and Co. are really doing. You can tell how sensitive Derek is about this threat by the amount of time he has spent on his hind legs trying to deflect and dissemble as well as defame anyone who has the audacity to tell the truth about him.

(2) Intimidate detractors - the threats, veiled or direct being expressed here should not be taken too lightly. The emergence of this "King's Bench" seems to indicate that Derek is going to follow in the steps of sovruns in the US who started using paper terrorism to get back at judges, lawyers, and other members of the justice and law enforcement community. Our sovruns began setting up impromptu "courts" that would hold "trials" (typically at Denny's restaurants or other low-quality, low cost eateries) and issue "judgments" against their foes. Other times sovruns would just not even bother with the facade of a legal proceeding and just start recording judgments, UCC filings, and liens against the people who were pursuing justice against them. The intent was to cause harm to their credit ratings and ability to function in the normal economic routine.

I would not be surprised to see Derek and his little band of merry con artists use their phony King's Bench to find the people they are threatening as "guilty" of some trumped-up breach of contract and then issue phony documents that purport to have rendered some legal verdict against you. They could either use this as further propaganda against their victims to mislead people into not believing the victim's stories of how Derek cheated them and/or attempt to use these bogus documents to record them against the victims to cause further harm to them

If it is the latter, then the targets of Derek's vindictiveness need to be paying attention to their credit reports and local filings where such documents could do harm. I don't know if Canada's system of recordation of legal documents has protections built in to prevent fraudulent filings, but hopefully it is better than the system here in the US where anyone who pays the fee gets to record what they want to.
Observer, you have a knack for writing conspiracy tales.

You should call Jim Marrs and let him in on your secret knowledge you have obtained from the large greys that visited you last night and spoke to you telepathically.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

The Real Estate Council of Canada - this is a 'private' created -theoretical- group that holds no authority, governance, guidance or control over ANY of the other True/official/recognized Real Estate authorities (the ones for each individual province, since the provincial governments/municipalities are responsible for creating their own rules/guidelines)
As we have all experienced in the past, self-governing agencies always become corrupted. The following websites are examples of governing bodies that have been proven to cross the line within the real estate industry.

Links to their websites:
http://www.reca.ca/
http://www.recbc.ca
http://www.reco.on.ca/
http://www.srec.ca/
http://realestatemanitoba.com/
https://www.oaciq.com/en
http://nbrea.ca/
The above quote is from this web page, which out and out claims that the actual provincial governing bodies are false/corrupt/EEEVIL!

This would fall into the .. ooh, we never landed on the moon and other whack job moron conspiracy theories.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Burnaby49 wrote:I just got back from an evening of pubbing to find that Derek has attracted the attention of webhick. And then berated her with irrelevant questions!

A word of advice Derek. Webhick is the ultimate arbitrator on this site. She can ban posters without any argument or dispute from the other administrators or moderators. She could ban me as easily as she could ban you. You saw what happened to your fake RCMP officer sockpuppet. So if you want to continue posting here I'd suggest showing caution in your dealings with her. However, given your overwhelming sense of self entitlement and superiority over the rest of humanity I think it unlikely you will follow my advice. So, if you feel like squabbling with her about what right she has to chastise you, go for it! I'll sit back and enjoy the show.

Frankly I won't miss you. You've already said enough to establish a solid public record of what a totally worthless waste of space you are. Anyone Googleing you who ends up here has all the information they need to make their own decision on whether or not you are just a scamming conman with an obsession about attacking his victims. At this point anything more from you is just redundant.
No fake RCMP. Who in their right minds would claim to be retired RCMP if they were not?

This is just more slander to discredit me, and a real person who's YOUTUBE Video was posted here as well, and yet you want to call John a "sock-puppet" ????

You people have been drinking ERIC Vance's COOL Aid !

Tell Eric to be a man and answer some questions.

He has much homework to do before the day is done.

[Moderator: The Observer] Content removed due to poster failing to provide proof that a court has ruled in his favor.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Llwellyn wrote:The Real Estate Council of Canada - this is a 'private' created -theoretical- group that holds no authority, governance, guidance or control over ANY of the other True/official/recognized Real Estate authorities (the ones for each individual province, since the provincial governments/municipalities are responsible for creating their own rules/guidelines)
As we have all experienced in the past, self-governing agencies always become corrupted. The following websites are examples of governing bodies that have been proven to cross the line within the real estate industry.

Links to their websites:
The above quote is from this web page, which out and out claims that the actual provincial governing bodies are false/corrupt/EEEVIL!

This would fall into the .. ooh, we never landed on the moon and other whack job moron conspiracy theories.
You are hilarious Llewellen !!

Please provide proof that this organzation does not exist.

There are over 3000 members to date, all part of the Canadian private sector.

The Real Estate Council of Canada governs the private sector people who seek to work in a different real estate system using offer to purchase contracts and not MLS Listing agreements.

You have no clue about real estate though and are likely a bus driver or something which explains why you are talking out of your azz. :lol:
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Okay I am done posting for today I have left Eric with enough homework to do.

Keep in mind that many of these questions are responses to yours, and then mine which you still are not answering.

Please do the right thing and try and save your face here Eric because you are looking awfully silly now here !!! :shock:

[Moderator: The Observer] Content removed due to poster failing to provide proof that a court has ruled in his favor.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:This is just more slander to discredit me, and a real person who's YOUTUBE Video was posted here as well, and yet you want to call John a "sock-puppet" ????
There may be a real John out there somewhere, but whoever posted here posted from your IP address. You indicated that John is capable of answering his own email address. You also indicated that the YouTube video is his. Why is a man who is capable of responding via email as well as creating and uploading a YouTube video not capable of making a simple post on a web forum using his own equipment? I mean, do you realize that phpBB (our forum software) predates YouTube's creation by about five years?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

I find it funny Burnaby that you are running around behind my posts editing out the parts which hurt Eric and his integrity, and calling organizations "fake" and such.

It only makes my points even more important and relevant here.

Ask Eric if he believes that every person who buys and sells real estate must be a Realtor.

He doesn't want to answer that one because he knows his mind was manipulated by people in suits who intimidated him and made him feel intellectually inferior and made an ass out of himself being the salesman for the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:I find it funny Burnaby that you are running around behind my posts editing out the parts which hurt Eric and his integrity, and calling organizations "fake" and such.

Ask Eric if he believes that every person who buys and sells real estate must be a Realtor.

He doesn't want to answer that one because he knows his mind was manipulated by people in suits who intimidated him and made him feel intellectually inferior and made an ass out of himself being the salesman for the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
Don't like it? Go somewhere else to spew.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

webhick wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:This is just more slander to discredit me, and a real person who's YOUTUBE Video was posted here as well, and yet you want to call John a "sock-puppet" ????
There may be a real John out there somewhere, but whoever posted here posted from your IP address. You indicated that John is capable of answering his own email address. You also indicated that the YouTube video is his. Why is a man who is capable of responding via email as well as creating and uploading a YouTube video not capable of making a simple post on a web forum using his own equipment? I mean, do you realize that phpBB (our forum software) predates YouTube's creation by about five years?
He is a business associate of mine and not a "computer guy".

He didn't upload his own video, he did that through the privatesectoract.com group. He was passing through town and stopped by my office for a visit. He has already signed up with another account at his home north of Calgary and will be back.

His youtube video is for real regardless of what theories you want to believe. :roll:
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Burnaby49 wrote:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:I find it funny Burnaby that you are running around behind my posts editing out the parts which hurt Eric and his integrity, and calling organizations "fake" and such.

Don't like it? Go somewhere else to spew.
Nah, I like it here. You guys are hilarious !

I find it funny Burnaby that you must protect dear Eric Vance and keep running around behind my posts editing out the parts which make him look bad.

He is a big buy, why not let him defend himself?

Last edited by theRealDerekJohnson on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Okay enough fun for today on Quacklosers ... it has been a slice and another day gone by where Eric is hiding and refusing to answer serious questions.

Hey what do you know, I'm a FIRST MATE now !

I've been promoted !

Thanks guys !!! :D
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Llwellyn wrote:The Real Estate Council of Canada - this is a 'private' created -theoretical- group that holds no authority, governance, guidance or control over ANY of the other True/official/recognized Real Estate authorities (the ones for each individual province, since the provincial governments/municipalities are responsible for creating their own rules/guidelines
Yup, I think the term is statutory self-governing bodies, as in created by provincial legislation. Like any other piece of legislation if you don't like the end result there are ways of changing it - basic elementary school level civics. Claiming provincial real estate authorities are evil and creating a fictional body with its own website that appears to be a poor satire of the "real" one is certainly a novel approach however. Perhaps Derek could convince a few of those 3000 members who are members of the Real Estate Council of Canada to come on here and explain why they joined? I know, they're all busy men who don't have time to bother with such trivia, even on a quiet Saturday afternoon they have their noses to the grindstone flipping properties using offer to purchase contracts. I know Kevin Manji, the director and sole shareholder of New Century Real Estate is probably a member but he's too busy peddling his email processing scheme to come on here.
http://bigbossdog.weebly.com/
BTW, the youtube video of Manji in his bathrobe explaining the merits of his scheme are quite convincing - the next time I have to do a presentation I will definitely remember to wear my pajamas for the meeting.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Eric et al, just a bit of info. The behavior we are seeing from Derek is typical of what we have previously seen when when the rocks of a securities fraudster, ponzi scammer, real estate not a real broker, etc get turned over. First we'll get the florid protestations of innocence, and then often, as in this case, the tortured misreading of various laws and their excuses that they aren't covered by those laws. Then will come the threats of impending legal action, usually in some non-existent tribunal, court or courts, usually followed by even more florid and semi hysterical postings to try and deflect attention. So far Derek and his sock puppets. he isn't even particularly good at it in comparison to some we've been treated to, but then he is basically amateur city anyway. He's already been declared a snake oil salesman in one real court case, and there will be others to follow. The last place on earth these people want to end up is a court room since at that point the show will be over. The last pair of clowns we watched do this really did go to court, and nearly got their attorney disbarred, and they themselves are now guests of Club Fed for the next 15 plus years, all starting with their hubris of going to court with their sham real estate hoodoo. Derek's con isn't nearly as complicated or clever, but it is crooked none the less and the more people who complain and complain loudly about it to the authorities the faster it will all come crashing down.

Just keep right on posting Derek, it will just make the civil and criminal complaints against you all that much easier.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
webhick wrote:
He is a business associate of mine and not a "computer guy".

He didn't upload his own video, he did that through the privatesectoract.com group. He was passing through town and stopped by my office for a visit. He has already signed up with another account at his home north of Calgary and will be back.
And the address of your office is where - inquiring minds, especially Rita would like to know. To new readers of this thread, none of the people who have reported being scammed by Derek and his crew have met him at this so-called office - He likes Starbucks, Kumar seems to have a preference for Denny`s. BTW, the video that you posted clearly indicates that John`s home was located well south of Calgary towards Lethbridge. That`s right, I forgot, the evil bank stole his home. Glad to see, probably with your help, in the space of a few short years after being foreclosed on, and his credit rating destroyed, he was able to purchase a new home. Must be a dreadful commute every day though, driving back and forth from Airdrie or so to his business near Lethbridge. That`s a good 5 or 6 hour round trip, no wonder he doesn`t have time to post here. Oh, another point, I guess John is just a quick hop away from me, I`m probably within a mile or so of him almost every day, let`s say him and I meet for a beer some day.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

This thread is not about eric. This thread is about scoundrel, snake-oil-salesman, vexatious and sanctioned Derek Johnson. Even someone of his despicable character and habits has the right to defend himself. That's why we've been putting up with a deluge of posts that try - clumsily - to deflect attention from Derek Johnson.

We're not putting up with it any more. Any more posts from Derek Johnson or sock puppet addressing stupid rhetorical questions to eric, or to Rita, and Derek Johnson will be moderated. Any more blather about where the evidence supposedly lies and Derek Johnson will be moderated. It will not be an acceptable excuse for Derek Johnson that a sock puppet said it. There is no acceptable excuse at all. And, if that results in Derek Johnson's unrebutted excoriation, so be it. It's not as though he has rebutted anything anyway.

I am sending this as a warning and PM as well. No more chances.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:
Just keep right on posting Derek, it will just make the civil and criminal complaints against you all that much easier.
Giving himself enough rope to hang himself was my immediate response when he decided to enter the fray. He totally missed my mention that taking into account his previous actions against Rita, the statement of claim to his fictitious court, and his activity here gave her enough ammunition to ask the Court for a restraining order. I only complain when he attributes questions made by others to myself, it appears that he has a morbid fascination with myself and the Land Titles Registry. Personally I think court filings and judgements would give a better picture but then he might have to explain why himself or Manji failed to mount an adequate defence against a particular Statement of Claim.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At this point he is just flailing about trying to do what he sees as damage control, and as they say, dat boat dun sunk!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Observer, you have a knack for writing conspiracy tales.

You should call Jim Marrs and let him in on your secret knowledge you have obtained from the large greys that visited you last night and spoke to you telepathically.
No, Derek. If anyone has the knack for creating conspiracies, it is you. Like the conspiracies you have created to cheat and scam people out of their money and their homes. After all, that is what we are discussing here, under the Private Sector dot com thread,
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Llwellyn wrote:The Real Estate Council of Canada - this is a 'private' created -theoretical- group that holds no authority, governance, guidance or control over ANY of the other True/official/recognized Real Estate authorities (the ones for each individual province, since the provincial governments/municipalities are responsible for creating their own rules/guidelines)

Links to their websites:

You are hilarious Llewellen !!
Please provide proof that this organzation does not exist.
There are over 3000 members to date, all part of the Canadian private sector.
The Real Estate Council of Canada governs the private sector people who seek to work in a different real estate system using offer to purchase contracts and not MLS Listing agreements.
You have no clue about real estate though and are likely a bus driver or something which explains why you are talking out of your azz. :lol:
Ahh the attempts to be insulting. I never said it did not exist.. I alluded to it being one of these conspiracy/crazy/nut job groups that think they have some form of authority (see for reference the freeman 'court' or see The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (www.ittcs.org) - always a good read, considering it is formed by one person, posted, updated etc. Much like "The Real Estate Council of Canada" .. which only just recently appeared/was created on the web. As you say, they ONLY have authority over themselves..
You really need to actually read, and process the information that has been posted by people.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Derek's Johnson Statement of Claim under his made up court
Action No: 20031
IN THE COURT OF KINGS BENCH OF ALBERTA
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF CALGARY
BETWEEN:
DEREK RYAN JOHNSON
Plaintiff
- and -
Don Simmons and Rita Simmons

DOCUMENT: STATEMENT OF CLAIM
ADDRESS FOR SERVICE AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF PARTY FILING THIS DOCUMENT:
Email Service: derekjohnson16@gmail.com
Alberta via email to: TheCourtof kingsbench@gmail.com
For questions regarding submissions/filing please email us at: TheCourtofkingsbench.com
NOTICE TO DEFENDANT(S)
You are being sued. You are a Defendant.
View the attached document to see that you can do and when you must do it.
Statement of Facts relied on:
1. On, or about Sept 11, 2014 both Don Simmons and his wife Rita Simmons signed contracts to make a home purchase at Unit 212 —9 Country Village Bay N.E. Calgary, Ab.
2. Don Simmons and Rita Simmons qualified for third party financing and all financing conditions were waived.
3. Don Simmons and Rita Simmons qualified for third party financing and all financing conditions were waived. The documents were signed for title transfer and registration along with signed mortgage contracts which were registered on title accordingly.
4. Both Don Simmons and Rita Simmons breached the original sale contracts and consented to give back the property to the original owner as evidenced at the Calgary Alberta Land Titles office.
5. Don Simmons as well as Rita Simmons have been on a campaign of slandering the plaintiff via Facebook, Kijiji placing fake ads, and providing false and misleading information to the Real Estate Council of Alberta
Remedy Sought
1. $500,000 in Damages based on the extensive damage done to the plaintiff name and reputation for unwarranted slander.

Dated at the City of Westbank in the Province of British Columbia, this 8 day of June 2015

Derek Johnson (signed)

Notarized by Lawrence Stevens Jr. of Westbank, British Columbia