Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Baidn »

I'm personally looking forward to his shock at being moved to federal prison afterwards since as far as I can tell he's still laboring under the assumption he gets time off between sentences for some reason lol. Related note does anyone know about new charges against Holland? Rudy's site seems to think shes in new legal trouble, I assume related to her breaking and entering adventures she and her son had been recording.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

Baidn wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 am I'm personally looking forward to his shock at being moved to federal prison afterwards since as far as I can tell he's still laboring under the assumption he gets time off between sentences for some reason lol. Related note does anyone know about new charges against Holland? Rudy's site seems to think shes in new legal trouble, I assume related to her breaking and entering adventures she and her son had been recording.
I just checked BC Court Services Online (Both under Suzanne and Zsuzanne) and they have nothing regarding any current charges against her. You can check yourself here;

https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/esearch/c ... 4Tch4LaNv0

She may be in trouble elsewhere but her B&E was here in British Columbia so it should show above if anything was happening.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Ms Holland her son's actions would be treated as as squatting, which is a civil offence, rather than a criminal break and enter. In other words, it is the responsibility of the rightful owner to evict them, rather than the police. Antonacci, who is mentioned in multiple threads here on Quatloos is the poster boy for this.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Thanks for the info. I suppose the Canadian citizenry's reputation for kindness and affability has worked out in her favor then. Honestly I don't think I'd have much sympathy for the crazy woman accusing me of fraud and conspiracy to commit arson but that's his perogative I guess :p
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

I guess I missed my chance to go up to Tipton County Jail and interview good old Mikey. But, there's a fed pen just off my work commute, maybe they'll put him there.
eric

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:21 pm Thanks for the info. I suppose the Canadian citizenry's reputation for kindness and affability has worked out in her favor then. Honestly I don't think I'd have much sympathy for the crazy woman accusing me of fraud and conspiracy to commit arson but that's his perogative I guess :p
It's just a Canadian thing that in the vast majority of cases works out to the advantage of all involved. Go down to the courthouse, fill out a repo/eviction order (cost about 25$) and take it from there. The Antonicci case I mentioned previously is one of the are exceptions. As I mentioned previously, that video link I posted previously when they had to evict Holland and her son is the overwhelming force that you are allowed to use if you do it privately. I have it on good authority is that the only reason there is a video by Kumar/Johnson remaining up on youtube complaining about a private repo is that there are some large dents in a garage door from Johnson's head.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

TBL wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:59 pm I guess I missed my chance to go up to Tipton County Jail and interview good old Mikey. But, there's a fed pen just off my work commute, maybe they'll put him there.
It is the policy of the BoP to place a prisoner in a facility that is closest to their last known address and their security rating. If he gets min - med sec he goes to FCI Memphis, if he gets max sec he goes to USP Atlanta.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Frater I*I wrote: Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Shallowest abyss in all the universes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TBL

Post by TBL »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm
TBL wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:59 pm I guess I missed my chance to go up to Tipton County Jail and interview good old Mikey. But, there's a fed pen just off my work commute, maybe they'll put him there.
It is the policy of the BoP to place a prisoner in a facility that is closest to their last known address and their security rating. If he gets min - med sec he goes to FCI Memphis, if he gets max sec he goes to USP Atlanta.
My office to FCI Memphis=10 minutes.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

TBL wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:59 pm I guess I missed my chance to go up to Tipton County
Give the good old boys my regards.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

As of the federal inmate locator today, Mr. Pop-A-Squat is officially a federal inmate

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: UNKNOWN

Most likely he's at USP Atlanta which is the transfer hub for federal prisons here in the southeast.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

All that BOP locator result means is that Parsons has been in federal custody at some point. It doesn't mean that he is now. Winston Shrout's is exactly the same.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

wserra wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:39 pm All that BOP locator result means is that Parsons has been in federal custody at some point. It doesn't mean that he is now. Winston Shrout's is exactly the same.
Regardless of confirmation of his current physical location I would say the odds of Parsons, and Rudy for that matter, keeping his mouth shut about the "miracle" of his release at as close to zero as a probability curve will allow. With guys like Parsons it's usually a safe bet that if they're quite they've lost/are still in custody because otherwise they'll be crowing about how they beat the evil gubmint even if their release is at the conclusion of their sentence.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Let me know if this one is over the line. In the pre-trial hearings Mike said he and his wife had been married 33 years. That would make Pat 16 or 17 years old at the time of the marriage while Mike would be 25. And of course at that point he had already had one kid with another woman.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:28 pm Let me know if this one is over the line. In the pre-trial hearings Mike said he and his wife had been married 33 years. That would make Pat 16 or 17 years old at the time of the marriage while Mike would be 25. And of course at that point he had already had one kid with another woman.
Personally I don't think a statement of fact can be over the line. That being said I wouldn't worry about impugning the character of someone based of familial information if they're the kind of person who rejects or accepts their kid based on convenience as it seems to be with Mike. Anyone who will switch between trying to paint themselves as "single father who's been screwed out of custody" and "poor old man with no one to carry on my name" is not likely to put much weight on the value of family in my mind.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Baidn wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:22 pmThat being said I wouldn't worry about impugning the character of someone...
And whilst it may cause some to come to an adverse opinion of an individual and take a sharp intake of breath for inappropriateness, in many jurisdictions this is not a fact that is despositive of wrong doing. For example, the age of consent and/or ability to marry in the UK is 16.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

I don't know if Mikey married in Tennessee, but by 1920, the age of consent for marriage was 18, so definitely by 1986 or so. However, parental consent may make that different. I can tell you that today, TN only allows a 4 year difference for statutory rape laws, meaning that if a 14yo and 18yo date, as long as the 14yo was born later in the year than the 18yo, it's fine.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He had previously claimed he met or went to college with his wife. His wife was in the tenth grade in high school when they got married if we take him at his word. And this assumes they got married immediately with no courtship period.

Anyways, might not be illegal but given that he accuses everyone he dislikes of being a pedophile it’s hypocritical.
eric

Post by eric »

The whole issue about age of marriage IMHO is a bit of a dead end and peculiar to the US where early marriage is viewed by some as a moral failing. In most Western countries excepting some US states, the age of consent is 16. In Canada, up until 2008, it was 14. Just some personal background - my mother in law was 16 when she was married and gave birth to my wife. Her mother was 14 (legal at the time) when she was married. Let's not get into cousin marriage - the only reason my wife and I are only second cousins is because her family was Catholic and mine is Protestant.
Yeehaw - worked on my truck today getting a better sound system and drank too much beer :whistle:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You had a can of Molson's Canadian or Labatt's Blue?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs