Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by notorial dissent »

If the sentencing decisions haven't already been made, this will surely sway them. :sarcasmon: Not necessarily in a good way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Jeffrey wrote:Mind summing up the declarations?
Waaaah! You're not the boss of me! Waaaaah! *thunk* Waaaaah!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

So a funny thing happened today. I was posting comments on Dean's latest Youtube video, and I asked a question of the commenters:
Ask Dean why he hasn't lost his 2 houses (even while he was in jail) ??? Could it be that he was being a GOOD LITTLE SLAVE and was actually paying his property TAXES all this time ???
This prompted Dean to swiftly delete all traces of this discussion. So I got curious, and dug a little. Turns out Dean's house/property (address publicly listed on his court documents) is TAXABLE !!!

http://web22.gov.mb.ca/mao/public/search_select.aspx (select "DUNNOTTAR" and input "9 Lorna")

I am not sure where to search to see if he is current and up to date, but I assume that he is, as he is not facing eviction.

In my opinion, the reason Dean deleted my comments is that he know that if this gets out, it shows that he is a FRAUD !!!

I have made a Youtube video on this topic: 100% PROOF: Dean Clifford is a Freeman FRAUD !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjLLs5yW0Ow
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

All residential locations.. hell all land in Canada is 'Taxed' .. now.. there are different taxes that are applied to different land types.. but ALL LAND IN CANADA IS TAXED.. - IE .. the city of Calgary, all land is taxed by the city, to cover/fund things like roads.. bridges.. etc etc.. in a general zoning area, it is handled by the 'zone'.. IE .. Genesee area in Alberta.. is mostly farmland, and those lands DO get taxed, (paid to the municipality of Genesee, who then dispenses it for things like the City of Calgary does.) Any time any of these Freemen/Sovereigns/whatever you wanna call thems.. spout off how they removed themselves from taxes etc etc.. are all full of (no icon for a big stinking pile o'cow-manure).

All of these.. Oh I removed myself people.. 'think' they are clear, because they have listened to half-truths, and interpreted law (incorrectly); and .. they are clear.. for a few months, or years even.. but the system does catch up to them, and sticks them in a box, makes them pay. - I have a guy, who was telling me how he KNOWS the law, and has read the law etc etc.. well, he did get a copy (full) of the constitution of Canada.. but then everything else.. is a few examples of case law, that is applied to different things than what the cases were actually about.. it' all about 'twisting' to suit their purposes.. some of it done with pure intent.. some of it done due to lack of understanding..

I know of ONE.. (and only ONE so far) one person who 'rescinded' their citizenship.. they did so, while they were in a foreign nation, and revoked their american citizenship.. (they were born in the USA).. however for them to do so.. where they currently are, they had to get a 'temporary' allowance/citizenship from that nation/EU board.. and then revoke their american citizenship. So now, all we get to do is wait a week or so.. to see what the court will do with Dean. (Yes he is at the sentencing stage, however.. a good lawyer could still get it delayed)

Llwellyn

Guardian and Keeper of the Tor
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Llwellyn wrote:I know of ONE.. (and only ONE so far) one person who 'rescinded' their citizenship.. they did so, while they were in a foreign nation, and revoked their american citizenship..
If it's the same one I know of, he then tried to get back in (a conference I think) and US Customs declined to allow him entry.

I was highly amused as he was claiming the US had no right to deny him entry into their, not his Country.

Thanks to wikipedia (surprise): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... ationality

The guy I was thinking of is Roger Ver.
notorial dissent

One can hope, that if they were goign to do it they at least did it correctly, and thus cannot get back in the country afterwards. What I am wondering is where they found a state to take them so that they would have citizenship to go to. State isn't supposed to take the rescission unless they've paid the fee, met their tax obligations, and can show a new citizenship.

I always thought the bit about the guy who tried to get back in was really funny, since his 'cunning plan"pat pen really wasn't very clever at all. Why they think this makes any difference, other than having slept through civics I will never know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand

Post by morrand »

notorial dissent wrote:What I am wondering is where they found a state to take them so that they would have citizenship to go to. State isn't supposed to take the rescission unless they've paid the fee, met their tax obligations, and can show a new citizenship.
Not entirely correct, if I read it correctly; see 7 FAM 1215, where, after a list of ways in which statelessness (i.e., having no citizenship) really sucks, it continues:
e. In making all these points clear to potentially stateless renunciants, the Department of State will, nevertheless, afford them their right to expatriate. We will accept and approve renunciations of persons who do not already possess another nationality. It should be noted, however, that if a foreign state deports such individuals, he or she may find themselves deported to the United States, the country of their former nationality.
(emphasis mine)

Elsewhere, it's made clear that, once you're out, you're out: you can't re-enter the United States without a visa, or some equivalent. The consulate is supposed to take up the expatriate's passport just to reinforce the message.
---
Morrand
notorial dissent

I was under the impression, perhaps mistaken, that unofficially they will refuse to accept a petition unless the person doing so has evidence of another passport in possession. Statelessness is not an acceptable status. It would not make sense to do otherwise, since no country would allow them to enter, and the one they were in would immediately deport them, and the US won't accept them back. So they literally have nowhere to go.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I can think of a few places.

Somalia.
The Neutral Zone between Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
An oil rig in international waters.
An outlaw fishing trawler.
A UN weather station in Antarctica.

None of those seem like very cushy places, but hey, no taxes!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

grixit wrote:I can think of a few places.

Somalia.
The Neutral Zone between Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
An oil rig in international waters.
An outlaw fishing trawler.
A UN weather station in Antarctica.

None of those seem like very cushy places, but hey, no taxes!
I had a HS friend who lived at sea for seven years in the South Pacific, he ran afoul of the authorities for not having his boat registered and finally gave up after it was seized by French officials in Moorea. He paid no taxes lived on the boat and occasionally landed at various small islands to gain supplies. He thought it was a great lark.

I just sent him an email for some more details.
Wake Up! Productions

At least one of Dean's Facebook followers finally gets it ...

Not sure about the "$6000.00", as there is no comma after the six. More likely it is a typo that should read $60.00 or $600.00.
Wake Up! Productions

The https://gotfreedom.is/ REVOLT continues ... this one quotes the subscription fee for Got Freedom, followed by his response:

Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wake Up! Productions

Well, Dean / webmaster / hacker (aka Jordan Dawson) has been busy. In the 70 minutes while I was in transit going from work to home 4 of my 6 Youtube channels were taken down.

The reason I use the word "hacker" is because all 4 had the same password, the 2 remaining channels have different passwords. On all 4, when I attempted to log in, Google asked me to verify my account due to "UNUSUAL ACTIVITY". :thinking:

NOTE TO DEAN: You can not stop the TRUTH. I will continue ... long after you are behind bars !!! :haha:
Last edited by Wake Up! Productions on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
morrand

Post by morrand »

notorial dissent wrote:I was under the impression, perhaps mistaken, that unofficially they will refuse to accept a petition unless the person doing so has evidence of another passport in possession. Statelessness is not an acceptable status. It would not make sense to do otherwise, since no country would allow them to enter, and the one they were in would immediately deport them, and the US won't accept them back. So they literally have nowhere to go.
Well, there is a reason for that language to be in there, I'm sure. No doubt, in explaining what a bad, bad idea going stateless is, some of the consulate staff have crossed a line at some time or another into actually running off candidate expatriates. Can't really blame them for that, for the reasons you mention and many others.

Statelessness isn't quite the same as untouchable status, either: Canada has provisions for some stateless people to come back in as citizens, and there's mention on the USCIS site of paroling in certain other stateless people. Both of those are very special cases, though, really (it seems) more ways of dealing mercifully with people who got themselves royally screwed, nationality-wise, by events outside their control.

I suspect that, in the more usual case of someone who's renounced their citizenship without having another one to fall back on, any attempt to enter anywhere is going to have to answer a lot of pointed questions first, and the first (and second, and third, and fifth) is likely to be, "Why'd you do that?" Answering that by saying you wanted to live in your home country, without adhering to its laws, isn't likely to be regarded favorably.
---
Morrand
Wake Up! Productions

The https://gotfreedom.is/ REVOLT continues ...

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Dear dean,

I'm feeling unloved by you. You have thus far failed to sue me at all. I find your lack of caring disturbing. I thought you could at least serve me before your all expense paid trip to edmonton max. Maybe your right. Maybe it will be easier to sue me while in camp douche bag. Lots of people there familiar with one sort of law or another.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ninj

Ps,
Don't forget to pack your soap on an anklet!
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent

nij, you should amend that to "pretend" law or another. I mean, after all, they "know" the law so well, that why they are there, right???? :snicker:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

most crooks know the law quite well. they even know it applies to them provided they get busted. back when i was criminally inclined i often took care of small matters myself. and none ever resulted in more time. in fact my high end lawyer quite liked letting me speak. in his words i wasnt an idiot. but the larger charges were best dealt with by him. deaner could have learned a lot from those days.....

for example i once turned 3 counts of uttering threats to cause death and 2 counts of extortion into a small fine and 6 months probation with no reporting conditions with the judge apologizing for having to give me that, but i had made to good of a case that that was what my co defendants had got with like records. the judge also told the "witnesses" who were known to the judge that he knew it was bs and the next time they were defendants in his court they would be receiving lengthy sentences no mater the charge. i charmed a hanging judge that day 8) thought i was going for 3-5.

deaner aint that charming tho......

peace,
ninj
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Woah woah woah, new court thingy:
05-Jan-2016 Winnipeg-QB CORRESPONDENCE - FROM DEAN CLIFFORD, 05JAN2016
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

is this where he tries pulling the sick relative card? i doubt that will work. he has been to stupid for the courts to have more time and money to waste on a convicted criminal who spouts about how they have no authority in the same breath as saying he is an idiot and the courts can fuck themselves. i think his time is up.

peace,
ninj