Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Exploited wrote:Dean Clifford is a despicable man. I feel sorry for all those whom he scams and lies to.
http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/despicable
* reminder, press the audio icon to the right next to the word and associate his name for such as word.
Welcome back. I didn't think you would be back after "nuking" a bunch of your past comments. Why did you do that, and why specifically replace them with this: :snicker: ???
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

REASON? people are being scammed and lied to period!!!
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
Exploited wrote:Dean Clifford is a despicable man. I feel sorry for all those whom he scams and lies to.
http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/despicable
* reminder, press the audio icon to the right next to the word and associate his name for such as word.
Welcome back. I didn't think you would be back after "nuking" a bunch of your past comments. Why did you do that, and why specifically replace them with this: :snicker: ???

:snicker:
Last edited by lol on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

well alex is a prior guy dean fucked over which I am not he. I suspect lol is jordon dawson because he holds a stake in dean clifford inc now. jordon doesn't know my name as I was smart to not identify myself to them. :D

Dean paid his power bill using followers money. the reasons for such high power bills is for a in house grow op.
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

:snicker:
Last edited by lol on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

because you've got it wrong as my emails between Dean and I had my true first name. :snicker: I however know a lot about Dean's plebs and CO... yet again, we are detouring from the real topic. could it be because people will stop beLIEving in DeanO?
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

Exploited wrote:because you've got it wrong as my emails between Dean and I had my true first name. :snicker: I however know a lot about Dean's plebs and CO... yet again, we are detouring from the real topic. could it be because people will stop beLIEving in DeanO?
then either your jordon or deaNO is royally confused. either way my call out post seemed to scare you enough to nuke it all.

tis all but just a big show have fun!
Last edited by lol on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

think about alex, lance, mike that have been fucked over. think about DeanO's contractors that have walked off his job site. think about how DeanO gets others to put ongoing bills to be their responsibility so DeanO gets 100% of everything? pathetic and sad how this shithead exploits people and censors his public spaces so he can keep the scam going.
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

think about alex, lance, mike that have been fucked over. think about DeanO's contractors that have walked off his job site. think about how DeanO gets others to put ongoing bills to be their responsibility so DeanO gets 100% of everything? pathetic and sad how this shithead exploits people and censors his public spaces so he can keep the scam going.
agreed :beatinghorse:
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

either way, this shithead is going down. you still don't know my real name "lol" aka jordon dawson, so this will not deter me from the truth getting out. the madness has to stop. It is clear Dean Clifford is not a good man and he has no conscious what so ever. :D
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: Dean Clifford
Keep out of ass.

remember that phrase deaner you might need it....

(Sorry, it's just too easy)
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

either way, this shithead is going down. you still don't know my real name "lol" aka jordon dawson, so this will not deter me from the truth getting out. the madness has to stop. It is clear Dean Clifford is not a good man and he has no conscious what so ever. :D
I agree, deano will surely rott in jail where he belongs alex/exploited/mike/jordon/sam/whoever you are!
not knowing who we are will not deter me from agreeing with and helping you
Last edited by lol on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

bmxninja357 wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote: Dean Clifford
Keep out of ass.

remember that phrase deaner you might need it....

(Sorry, it's just too easy)
Ninj
got freedom more like got soap?
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

hey bates, if I fly out to winnipeg will you still give me my lunch money?
lol
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by lol »

lol is clearly just one of deans plebs trying to distract us im not alex/mike/jordon/lance but nice try! :snicker:
Last edited by lol on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

This CONMAN has been profiteering off and dishonoring his agreements for a very long time and have come to the conclusion, enough is enough. he has too many people fooled and it is sickening this snake oil salesman tells people lies. all people should be for the true rule of law, truth and justice. this man is only for his own selfish gains. he uses "WE", "Us", "The People" for his own selfish gains. laundering funds that only suits him and his own property portfolio only benefits him. I truly feel sorry for so many people.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

This CONMAN has been profiteering off and dishonoring his agreements for a very long time and have come to the conclusion, enough is enough. he has too many people fooled and it is sickening this snake oil salesman tells people lies. all people should be for the true rule of law, truth and justice. this man is only for his own selfish gains. he uses "WE", "Us", "The People" for his own selfish gains. laundering funds that only suits him and his own property portfolio only benefits him. I truly feel sorry for so many people.

Glad we are in agreement "lol", if you or anyone are in dishonor and practice deceptive means, then it will come back to bite you in the end. DeanO being close to 50 years of age, I doubt this tiger can can change his stripes. I've been at the blunt end of his cold heated lies and so many others I am in touch with have. he is hijacking situations in the world for his own profiteering. I hope this pending sentencing will beat some sense into him to treat others with kindness and consideration but I doubt this will happen seen how stubborn and mean this man truly is.
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

cold-heart·ed lies
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

Hmmmm,

So... Does this mean in the true rule of law that DeanO should refund his scammed and ignorant contributors???

do the donors who paid $5000 paid that went towards one of his girlfriends properties?

are some of the donors entitled to a refund since Dean's trades did not get paid for word completed considering he redirected things to jordan dorson, chris, jason, claudio and co?
Exploited
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Exploited »

I'm actually considering on releasing something this CONMAN piece of shit could never think of that will put DeanO out of business. he and his plebs can all rot in hell for their scams.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: