Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Actually their little home-brew nation might have found a way to revive the multi-trillion dollar lawsuit against all and sundry so things might be looking up for them. As I have mentioned before the suit was shot by a prothonotary since they had Fanny Stump and/or Holland, neither of whom are lawyers, as their representative. They asked for a hearing in front of a judge and the suit was canned again, for the same reasons. That decision is now up on Canlii:
https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/20 ... ultIndex=1
After going around in circles for awhile they decided to appeal things and I noticed this on the court file:
Memorandum to file from Vancouver Local Office dated 02-OCT-2019 noting that a revised Notice of Appeal was tendered for filing on 27-SEP-2019. As per the directions of Justice Stratas of 17-SEP-2019, the revised notice of appeal is still signed by the Grand Chief and it is unclear whether he can represent the other Appellants. The matter was sent to FCA Ottawa for directions. placed on file.
Short summary: The revised notice of appeal is this time signed by Stanley Stump and a judge therefore punted the problem up to Ottawa. IANAL so I sat and waited until today when I by chance read the court proceedings from Jamey.
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 55#p280255
His personal court seems to be claiming something against sixty or so individuals and organizations and court is held on the east side of Oppenheimer Park in Vancouver in his tent. Interestingly enough he referenced this decision:
https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2 ... c1324.html
[53] In William v. Lake Babine Indian Band (1999), 1999 CanLII 6121 (BC SC), 30 C.P.C. (4th) 156 (B.C.S.C.), Taylor J. said at para. 30:
In Martin v. B.C. (1986), 1986 CanLII 1059 (BC SC), 3 B.C.L.R. (2d) 60 (S.C.) at 65, McEachern C.J.S.C. (as he then was) left open the question of whether a Band was a juridical person. Subsequent decisions have determined, however, that a Band is such a juridical person that can sue or be sued in its own right. See Springhill Lumber Ltd. v. Lake St. Martin Indian Band, 1985 CanLII 3808 (MB QB), [1986] 2 C.N.L.R. 179 (Man. Q. B.).

[54] I agree with those authorities that say that Indian bands ought not to continue under legal disabilities. In my view, neither bands nor their advisors ought to have to concern themselves with whether litigation in contemplation is one of the types where action might be permitted by the band, nor should bands have to continue to vex individuals to act in a representative capacity in order that a band’s collective legal interest can be protected.
[57] In summary:(edited for conciseness)
4. An Indian band, as defined by the Indian Act, is a juridical person that can sue and be sued in its own name.
Interesting.... Although the CNC is not a recognized band under the Indian Act, It's going to take a decision from a superior court to determine if they are a representative for their home-brew nation and allowed to sue on their own.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by notorial dissent »

I still don't see that this gets them anywhere, corporations are juridical persons under the law, and they are still required to be represented by a lawyer. I would think the meaning of the law is that the "Band" was a group and as such should be able to act as a juridical group, just like the Bar of Notaries Societies who go in to court all the time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

I agree with you on that question. To be honest with you I simply don't understand why the Federal Court's Vancouver registry, upon the advice of a Justice, thought it necessary to ask the Federal Court of Appeal in Ottawa for an opinion and the reference from Jamey seemed to be the closest insight I could find. As an aside, I didn't bother posting the Proceedings from the Court of whatever, including King James of Scotland. I read them and to be honest it just seemed to consist of three sentences, each one of over one hundred words:
1. This is the Court of Whatever;
2. We are mad at the following people for no particular reason;
3. Just to prove how mad we are at you here's a bunch of court cases referenced. :shrug:
notorial dissent

Coherent doesn't seem to be one of their things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

If I were to hazard a guess I think they are seeking a decision from a higher court in order to attempt to create a "once and for all" answer that the court can simply quickly throw back at Stump and company whenever they rope in another rube who hasn't been declared vexatious yet to file bogus paperwork for them. Basically "let's officially declare the whole damn group can't sue and be done with it!"
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Sue runs her mouth in the latest call.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

And here it is, over 30 minutes of the Canadian Crazy Cat lady yabbering, I haven't listened to it yet, but i'm sure it's the dumb leading the dumber....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-ERjOsP5M&t=129s
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

Do the words batsh*t crazy mean anything to you? BTW, Stanley Stump is now the Acting Chief Justice along with being Grand Chief. Something about it's some sort of parole violation if she continues to claim that title....
Oh, and those three hundred kids that she claims have been kidnapped by MCFD and put into foster care? Many of these children were living in such horrific conditions that no sane person would allow them to remain with their birth family. An endless litany of dysfunctional parenting leading to failure to thrive, physical and sexual abuse, FASD, inadequate or no medical care. etc. I apologize for the rant....
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

It is starting to bug me that Stump is juuuuust smart enough to never actually outright break the law himself and so ineffectual as to only be able to rope in the dumbest, craziest and most desperate of people. He's like a low rent Cox never sucessful enough at his little con games that he's worth the headache and expense of arresting and putting on trial but more than willing to send his few (incredibly stupid) followers marching to the gallows in his stead. I would bet a months pay that if anyone asked him "Why don't you come forth officially on behalf of Sue or Mike?" he would give some response similar to Cox; i.e. "I'm too important to the movement to risk being jailed or killed..." As we all know, each of histories great freedom fighters always made sure to never risk being arrested or killed for their beliefs and let others be brought down for them :sarcasmon:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Ive got to agree with Pat Parsons at the end of that latest video: Rudy does excellent work making sure that some of the most pathological criminals out there do not get released to attempt even worse crimes. If it weren't for his encouragement they might wise up and look for new strategies and technicalities that would let them out early to perpetuate more issues for the law abiding people of the world. :beatinghorse:
notorial dissent

Is it Stump actually orchestrating this, badly, or is he just a useful idjit????? Idjit does seem to run in that family it would seem.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The call is worth the listen. It’s the most detailed account of the whole fiasco from Sue’s perspective.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:08 pm Is it Stump actually orchestrating this, badly, or is he just a useful idjit????? Idjit does seem to run in that family it would seem.
Really all he has to do is lend his name to whatever antics the rest of the group are trying to pull since he actually commands a lot of respect in that neck of the woods. Real common situation in Canadian Indigenous groups. On one side you have the elected chiefs and administration. On the other side you have the Elders and Hereditary Chiefs like Stump, who pass on the language, culture, and traditions. Add in the fact that Stump since the 1970's has been promoting the above, along with a separate Chilcotin Nation and you can see that he is a useful addition to their cause. Welcome to Canadian internal band politics....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I thought the elected chief said Stump lied about his ancestry.

Without even mentioning how absurd the idea of hereditary leadership is.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://youtu.be/txU6TJEnu04

This is disgusting.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:27 am https://youtu.be/txU6TJEnu04

This is disgusting.
Indeed.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:50 am I thought the elected chief said Stump lied about his ancestry.

Without even mentioning how absurd the idea of hereditary leadership is.
According to the elected chief that is correct, though Stump tried to alter the lie after to make it more believable. Now he claims he inherited his position of Grand Chief from a war chief ancestor...which wouldn't work that way and wouldn't make you Grand Chief anyway if it did. In any case it seems his goal isn't to convince actual tribal members since he lost the election all those years ago, but to just rope in outsiders to try to erode the elected tribal govt because he really is that self centered. Honestly everything I've seen come out of his group shows how very lucky the tribes are to have not elected him.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Resume wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:32 am
Jeffrey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:27 am https://youtu.be/txU6TJEnu04

This is disgusting.
Indeed.
Agreed, but what is this have to do with Suzanne Holland? I was a deputy across the river from the shooting at that time, albeit newly minted and very green. This created quite a stir, and was a focal point for better training in sovereign citizens for our department. While geographically close to the Mike Parsons incident, I'm not aware of any link between these two sovereign idiots and Mike Parsons.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I think it has just become accepted practice to fold poor Rudy's rant posts etc on YouTube to this thread.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Rudy is the primary source of updates from Sue and Mike and Pat so I think it’s kosher.